Croc Hunter Smoked By Stingray

I've just posted this message on the BBC site:

Steve

I hope you are now in the loving company of your mother and beloved dog, Sui.

May you live eternally in a wonderful garden surrounded by all the creatures you loved so much in your life.

You fought the good fight in defense of our weaker brothers, Steve.

We, who admired you, will not cry. We're gonna celebrate your inspiring example.

Rest in peace, mate.

Can't say that I'm surprised, but that is a shame. He seemed like a good guy even with the whole baby thing a couple years back.

But, I feel bad that he went up against all these crocs and everything and at the end of the day a friggin' stingray took him out.

José;473866 said:
I've just posted this message on the BBC site:

Steve

I hope you are now in the loving company of your mother and beloved dog, Sui.

May you live eternally in a wonderful garden surrounded by all the creatures you loved so much in your life.

You fought the good fight in defense of our weaker brothers, Steve.

We, who admired you, will not cry. We're gonna celebrate your inspiring example.

Rest in peace, mate.

Weaker brothers, oh lord!

Originally posted by OCA
Weaker brothers, oh lord!

Don't be dense, OCA : )

Weaker in the sense that we can wipe them out from the face of the Earth (with our technology) impoverishing our planet in the process.

José;473906 said:
Don't be dense, OCA : )

Weaker in the sense that we can wipe them out from the face of the Earth (with our technology) impoverishing our planet in the process.

Speaking on behalf of OCA - he's not being dense - just saying the "Oh lord" because animals are not our "brothers" in any sense of the word...

Originally posted by -Cp
Speaking on behalf of OCA - he's not being dense - just saying the "Oh lord" because animals are not our "brothers" in any sense of the word...

Well... if the problem in “weaker brothers” is “brothers” he's still being dense.

We humans are animals whether you like it or not. As such, we share a kind of brotherhood with other forms of sentient beings.

I know most of you are Christians and Christianity puts man on a pedestal, well above all other living things.

Even though I’m no expert on christian doctrine, I believe even this religion recognises some kind of connection between man and other concious beings.

Anyway... my first post was meant to be a homage to Steve, not the beginning of a philosophical debate on the place of man in the Universe : )

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc

Forum List

Back