Critique your own party.

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
Republican Party.

The iraq was is a disaster. we should have never gone, and bush is a moron. Now i feel better :). My party is selling me out, by sending jobs to india, spending like a drunk sailor, and flip floping on issues. What does guillani stand for?, what do conservatives stand for?.

this is why im NOT a republican, im not gonna lick bush's boots.

so how do you feel about your party? Democrat, republican, other?

• Thanks
Reactions: 90K
Well, we ran out of margarita mix, there was no need to buy the amount of buns we bought, there could have been a wider variety of beer, there were too many left over pretzels and not enough potato chips, and the dip was insufficient for the number of guests. The music wasn't loud enough and the playlist had to be repeated.

On the upside, the hot dogs were Kosher.

Most of my family is democratic. So I guess I will say that Democrats are political agendaists. Seems to me they are second on my list of worst partys ever, republicans just coming in first. They dont stand up for anything they believe in if that will tranish there chances in any white house election. They cant stand up to lobbyists and they are very unorganized. The worst display of the democratic party came in the 04 presidential elections. They could not kick Bush out of office despite record lows in approval ratings, record highs in budget deficits, record lows in national security, and record highs in emergancy war spending. He cant even talk, let alone debate....yet democrats could not win the white house because they nominated mr. Flip Flop Kerry. Its almost a guarantee that the democrats will fuck up an election. Its almost a guarantee that they will do what bush said and fix the emergancy war funding bill, they dont have the balls to do anything else but make political statements.

Ok I feel better now.

My party (in Australia) are a mob of squabbling bastards who pretend to be principled but will do anything, anything, to get a nice little well-paying job in parliament where they can sit on their fat and getting fatter arses, guzzle subsidised booze in the bar, guts subsidised food in the restaurant, do just enough work to avoid getting the boot and lick their rotten fat, greasy chops at the thought of the massive pension they get when they finally climb out of the trough.

They are faction-ridden, personality-driven, elitist wankers. They lie, cheat and fuck around behind their husbands'/wives'/partners' backs (I just hope their other halfs are getting a bit of leg-over as well). They ignore the interests and needs of the average person because they're to busy stuffing their own pockets. They can't get themselves organised enough to take on the government because they're more intent on stabbing each other in the back. The bloody suicide squad in "The Life of Brian" has done less stabbing than the people in my party.

But the other mob are worse. :D

Republican Party.

The iraq was is a disaster. we should have never gone, and bush is a moron. Now i feel better :). My party is selling me out, by sending jobs to india, spending like a drunk sailor, and flip floping on issues. What does guillani stand for?, what do conservatives stand for?.

I usually vote GOP, but Republicans these days are a joke. Their No. 1 concern is the war in Iraq, but that has nothing to do with terrorism or American concerns. They are willing to open the borders to millions of illegals to please big business, but the middle class gets absolutely fucked by this. America is turning into Mexico and they're unconcerned.

The Democrats, meanwhile, are aiming to please every constituency except law-abiding, working white folks --- the constituency that formed them!

Republican Party.

What party? The GOP is full of pussies and the Democrats don't stand for much of anything.

Republican Party.

How many years has india been outsourced for computer type jobs? But I agree on other nations being our new customer service representatives totally sucks and is about the money deal in the pockets of dependant owners who know we'll buy there shit and bend us over with crappy service.
If you are a conservative then the spending like a drunk sailor:lol: bit is normal. But if we weren't in two conflicts the spending might not be as much.
And I agree the flip~flopping of issues frigging makes me sick. And what about these candidates? Well the world has changed and everything we once stood for isn't applicable and everything we stood for really didn't exist either listening to the more liberal folks.
If we wanted change it is going to come in the form of no rules and no responsibility and being completely dependant on the goverment. You might as well put me in jail because that is what it would be like:eusa_silenced:

Come to think of it, screw democrats and republicans. Everyone on this message board would do a better job running the country.

You may have a point, but as much disagreements as we have we'd not be any better off. And to tell the truth I wouldn't want the hassle to deal with.
I'll drive the limo or clean the shitters I'm finish with being in charge:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back