Criticisms of Evolution

Science isn't perfect, nor does it ever claim to be. It admits that there is much we still don't know. But the exciting thing is that we're learning more every day.

Embracing science requires us to (a) be modest and patient enough to know that we are going to make mistakes, and (b) be intellecually curious enough to keep searching.

Modesty, patience, curiosity. Not everyone can commit to those qualities.

Google Groups

Many scientists have doubts about Darwin's theory.
Newsflash: Evolution has been determined to be....are you ready? Both FACT and theory.
Evolution itself has been determined to be a fact. Even the Catholic church, has accepted this.
However, what remains a THEORY with regards to evolution is the mechanism as to its process.
I would suggest taking your no doubt religious ideology on it and moving it over to the Religion and Theology section. This section is reserved strictly for actual science.

Google Groups

Newsflash: Evolution has been determined to be....are you ready? Both FACT and theory.
Evolution itself has been determined to be a fact. Even the Catholic church, has accepted this.
However, what remains a THEORY with regards to evolution is the mechanism as to its process.
I would suggest taking your no doubt religious ideology on it and moving it over to the Religion and Theology section. This section is reserved strictly for actual science.
Neither if speciation evolution does happen their is no clear evidence of this, however it does not really matter to me because evolution is a product of DNA which did not write itself in a sterile pond. However if this did happen life would be considered a fifth state of matter which no one claims

Google Groups

Neither if speciation evolution does happen their is no clear evidence of this, however it does not really matter to me because evolution is a product of DNA which did not write itself in a sterile pond. However if this did happen life would be considered a fifth state of matter which no one claims
The fossil record shows clear evidence of speciation. The only other plausible scenario is that there were multiple creations.

Google Groups

The fossil record shows clear evidence of speciation. The only other plausible scenario is that there were multiple creations.
The Cambrian explosion shows no evidence of speciation. Do you really believe that you used to be a sea cucumber

Google Groups

The Cambrian explosion shows no evidence of speciation. Do you really believe that you used to be a sea cucumber
The word 'explosion' specifically implies speciation. I have no idea what your conception of speciation would be, if you don't accept that.

Google Groups

The word 'explosion' specifically implies speciation. I have no idea what your conception of speciation would be, if you don't accept that.
No there are absolutely no inbetween fossils prior to the Cambrian explosion, just an explosion of new life.

Do you really believe that you were a horseshoe crab?

horseshoe-crab.jpg

Google Groups

No there are absolutely no inbetween fossils prior to the Cambrian explosion, just an explosion of new life. Do you really believe that you were a horseshoe crab?
If not, where are we? It's been quite some time since the Seventh Day, right?

Google Groups

No there are absolutely no inbetween fossils prior to the Cambrian explosion, just an explosion of new life. Do you really believe that you were a horseshoe crab?
The Earth is over 5 billion years old and is older than climate change which likely began with volcanism

Google Groups

None of the writers referred to religion. I have my own doubts about evolution which have nothing to do with religion. You need remedial reading.

Google Groups

Actually, God did not finish the Creation. He was tired after 2 days of it. The Grand Poobah of Secaucas showed up, told Jehovah to take a break, and finished it for Him.

Google Groups

Actually, God did not finish the Creation. He was tired after 2 days of it. The Grand Poobah of Secaucas showed up, told Jehovah to take a break, and finished it for Him.
Actually, there is no reason to accept that one unique set of gods began any supernatural creation on a planet they supernaturally created 6,000 years ago.

Forum List

Back