Criticism of Israel is NOT Anti-Semitism

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
It is unfair.
It doesn't mean that you're denying the Holocaust ever happened. Please, stop throwing this word around whenever someone accuses Israel of war crimes, questions it's legitimacy etc as I think it's also offensive to the people who actually lost their lives in the Holocaust. Just my Opinion.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

It is unfair.
It doesn't mean that you're denying the Holocaust ever happened. Please, stop throwing this word around whenever someone accuses Israel of war crimes, questions it's legitimacy etc as I think it's also offensive to the people who actually lost their lives in the Holocaust. Just my Opinion.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

Of course not. Anymore than criticism of Obama's policies is racism.

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

Did you want to purchase an olive tree? Or did you donate money to pay the wages of Palestinians to show up at protests? You don't mind if people demand financial information of the NGOs, do you?

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg
Yeah...I think you can examine that struggle, and not think that Israel is 100% good, and the Palestinians 100% evil.

Having said that...I am historically prone to unconventional positions.

In the 90's I was pro Palestinian and pro South African/Apartheid. Don't ask me to explain that either.

And I see anyone who is anti Isarel, and pro American, a hypocrite.

The formation of the state of Israel is no different in scope than the formation of the US...from the perspective of Native Americans and displaced Palestinians.

So maybe that's why Republicans are more likely to be John Wayne fans

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

Excellent post.

Unfortunately , the zionists use anti-antisemitism in order to perpetrate a fraud.

many Jews are not Zionists - the zionists refer to them as 'self-hating" Jews

Those of us who object to the 1925 Zionist invasion , and most importantly to Truman.s 1949 declaration , and subsequent massive US foreign aid which subsidizes the Palestinian Holocaust.

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg
Yeah...I think you can examine that struggle, and not think that Israel is 100% good, and the Palestinians 100% evil.

In the 90's I was pro Palestinian and pro South African/Apartheid. Don't ask me to explain that either.

The formation of the state of Israel is no different in scope than the formation of the US...from the perspective of Native Americans and displaced Palestinians.

The primary difference would be the Geneva Conventions. We had no rules of war in when we took over Indian land. The Geneva Conventions explicitly forbid much of what Israel is doing.

Worse, if its just a stand up fight where who ever has the biggest guns wins, why are we involved? If however, we're defending the rule of law, which explicitly recognizes Israel's right to exist AND requires Israel to abide international law.......then we have every reason to be involved.

I'm down with Israel as long as she's not flagrantly violating international law. And she is.

And yet we can't criticize palatine for their violent actions against Israel? Kind of one sided.

Excuse me dingle berry, Palestine is THEIR LAND, the zionists are the invaders.

Faggot,

The jews have been part of this land for over 5,000 years. Wtf are you saying? They built a first world nation that is constantly being attacked by the savages we call palestines.

Islam has the entire middle east to fucking destroy. Israel has a little sliver of land to buiid what these bastards can't.

You support islamic thugs? Idiots like you would be slaughtered if it wasn't for our troops defending your faggot ass.

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

And yet we can't criticize palatine for their violent actions against Israel? Kind of one sided.

Excuse me dingle berry, Palestine is THEIR LAND, the zionists are the invaders.

Faggot,

The jews have been part of this land for over 5,000 years. Wtf are you saying? They built a first world nation that is constantly being attacked by the savages we call palestines.

Islam has the entire middle east to fucking destroy. Israel has a little sliver of land to buiid what these bastards can't.

You support islamic thugs? Idiots like you would be slaughtered if it wasn't for our troops defending your faggot ass.
Oooh the little grammar deficient racist pokes out her claws :rofl:

map-story-of-palestinian-nationhood.jpg

Dr. Ghada Karmi’s latest book Married to Another Man: Israel’s Dilemma in Palestine opens with the problem European Zionists faced over a century ago when they first mooted the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine. They found then that there was already a well-established Palestinian society existing in the land they wished to claim as their own. Hence the message sent back to Vienna by the two rabbis who made the discovery: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

It is the essence of “Israel’s dilemma”: how to effect the disappearance of the ever-present Palestinians so that a purely Jewish state can exist on Palestinian land? The Zionist program of ethnic cleansing that has been going on since Israel’s creation has not solved the problem. Neither has the living hell of occupation.

Married to Another Man

Jews are squatting on Palestinian land - and trying to steal more.

Palestine was first used by the Romans to describe the region after the second invasion, destruction of Israel, and removal of their puppet Royalty. It was an attempt to once and for all erase the memory and traditions of the country, its Kings, history, and people to insure this region of hostility would never riser again. Before Roman conquest the Babylonians,Egyptians, Phoenicians, and others, referenced the area as the country of Israel. In 1948 Arab countries adopted the name Palestine to reference non Jewish population living in the area, a way to segregate native Jews and Arabs for their own gain. No such country known as Palestine ever existed. The English Empire adopted the word Palestine from the Roman description of the region.
Efforts toward resurrection and reestablishment of Israel well preceded the contraction and dissolution of the English Empire at the close of WW2.
So what rights do the Palestinian people have to the land, nothing more than that of sub tribes residing in the general proximity for the political benefit of others.

Jews are thin-skinned. African-Americans are black-skinned. To criticize either metes the same sentence of either anti-semitism or racism. And frankly, Shirley, I'm tired of this shit. Live and let live, don't live and let die. And please stop deluding yourselves with the God Complex. We are alone on a nondescript clod of earth meandering about a galaxy that is but one of trillions of trillions. Fucking conceited idiots.

map-story-of-palestinian-nationhood.jpg

Dr. Ghada Karmi’s latest book Married to Another Man: Israel’s Dilemma in Palestine opens with the problem European Zionists faced over a century ago when they first mooted the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine. They found then that there was already a well-established Palestinian society existing in the land they wished to claim as their own. Hence the message sent back to Vienna by the two rabbis who made the discovery: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

It is the essence of “Israel’s dilemma”: how to effect the disappearance of the ever-present Palestinians so that a purely Jewish state can exist on Palestinian land? The Zionist program of ethnic cleansing that has been going on since Israel’s creation has not solved the problem. Neither has the living hell of occupation.

Married to Another Man

Jews are squatting on Palestinian land - and trying to steal more.

bullshit-----the "married to another man" IF IT WAS ACTUALLY SAID OR WRITTEN in the nineteenth century refers to the fact that ----at that time it was ruled by the fucking turks.
The really interesting aspect of the situation is that the turks
hated the squatter arabs and were delighted to sell land to jews----
THEIR LAND------the turks owned it------the arabs had transformed it into a cesspit of cholera, tuberculosis, shistosomiasis, polio and even leprosy. Palestine was never ARABIA. Arabic is a foreign language in the land
that was called "Palestine" for almost 2000 years. The one
extant language native to that land is Hebrew

now who was it that wrote "married to another man"?---
can we have a NAME? There was no time in the past
3000 years that the land later called Palestine harbored no
jews. A clue to the islam Nazi POV is revealed in the statement "when European jews.........." More than half of the population of Israel THEN AND NOW----have roots in the middle east------- words is words and that is all you scum have

Forum List

Back