Critical White Supremacy Theory

I'm white, and I've never written any legislation, racist or not.

If you have a problem with the democrats' history of racism, vote republican.
From my understanding of US history it's more about southern Krackers than democrats. As shown by the voting patterns for the '64 CRA. And still is.

Last edited:
From my understanding of US history it's more about southern Krackers than democrats. As shown by the voting patterns for the '64 CRA. And still is.
Democrats are the party of the KKK and racism. Spin it any way you'd like. I do.

Not your country. My family has been here longer than yours and Billybooms family has been here longer than both of ours. This is his country bitch.

The government has given whites everything. It's documented so shut the hell up. We are going to keep this up until the shit stops or upon the return of the Lord who will put an end to it.

So let me provide you with some words from the great Russell Means:

"America is a fake nation."
Everyone born here has same amount of claim to being American, it doesn’t matter whose family was here first.

Not made up, but I understand that you are unable to face the truth.

Stay delusional.
And yet what you leave out of your history lesson is the fact Germans, Irish and Italians were told they were not white either nor worthy of being here, but you will hide from this and then demand all that history be destroyed because you can’t have WASP society hating on other white people!

Not your country. My family has been here longer than yours and Billybooms family has been here longer than both of ours. This is his country bitch.

The government has given whites everything. It's documented so shut the hell up. We are going to keep this up until the shit stops or upon the return of the Lord who will put an end to it.

So let me provide you with some words from the great Russell Means:

"America is a fake nation."
Liar. Where is the documentation that whites are given everything by the government?

And I won't. Because the percentage of a groups population has nothing to do with the experience the group had in America. The truth should be taught, not some watered down crap because whites don't want to face what they have done.
We whites haven’t done anything. There you go blaming whites today for past injustices.

Liar. Where is the documentation that whites are given everything by the government?
im2 plays those lies all the time. He might actually believe them, which shows how incredibly ignorant or stupid that he is. But he loves his own hatred of any one with pale skin, it's all he has because that's all he wants to have.

Forum List

Back