'Critical victory': Anti-abortion group forced to pay nearly $1 million to local Planned Parenthood

All amendments to our Constitution are passed in the proper way, by ratification of the states by elected legislatures.

Not a single one was passed by activist judiciaries without due process.

I personally don't give a fetid dingo's kidney what people get up to in the bedroom, as long as it's consensual. But, I do care about laws being enacted in the correct way and for those who enact them to be subject to the approval (or disapproval) of the citizens.
Understood. But privacy rights were "enacted" via due process and not by "activist" judges. The federal judiciary is tasked by the Constitution with interpreting the law, including the Constitution and its Amendments. You are not.

Nonsense and to the contrary, the 9th and 14th Amendments to The Constitution provided all citizens with “equal protection under the laws."

You’re full of shit, the 9th does no such thing.
Those who insist upon sticking their big, fat noses into everyone's private bedrooms, bathrooms, and medical affairs, particularly judging them on such bases, are the most disgusting, unethical people on Earth.
No, you claiming that hiring a hit man to kill your own kid is a “private” or “medical affair,” makes you one of the most disgusting, unethical people on Earth, trash, second only to the monsters you enable to slaughter the innocent en masse.

You’re full of shit, the 9th does no such thing.

No, you claiming that hiring a hit man to kill your own kid is a “private” or “medical affair,” makes you one of the most disgusting, unethical people on Earth, trash, second only to the monsters you enable to slaughter the innocent en masse.
I provided sources. You provide vile BS. GFY, with a pointy broomstick.

Understood. But privacy rights were "enacted" via due process and not by "activist" judges.

There is no right to medical privacy enacted in The Constitution.

That was confirmed in 2019 when our government decided that everyone's medical information regarding vaccine status was public knowledge and persons could be coerced and forced to accept an experimental medical procedure as a condition of participating in every day life.

I have no problem if the voters choose to introduce an amendment for that right, if they have the votes.

There is no right to medical privacy enacted in The Constitution.

That was confirmed in 2019 when our government decided that everyone's medical information regarding vaccine status was public knowledge and persons could be coerced and forced to accept an experimental medical procedure as a condition of participating in every day life.

I have no problem if the voters choose to introduce an amendment for that right, if they have the votes.

Forum List

Back