Critical Race Theory's Marxist Roots

Another propagandist who evidently was born yesterday if they think that control of society started during the life of Karl Marx, it started thousands of years before Marx popped out of Mom..

The LWNJ's have always seen the USA as their enemy and consider the USA's racial diversity to be it's greatest weakness. This is why the enemies of the USA such as the US Democratic party are constantly playing identity politics and trying to stoke racial tension in the USA.

I actually tried reading CRT. There is no evidence, no science, no facts to back any of this. In much the same way I waded through "Mein Kampf", no facts, no evidence, no scholarly evidence. Just suppositions and unproven political/racial concepts and rhetoric and nothing else. It does NOT belong in any school curriculum.

I actually tried reading CRT. There is no evidence, no science, no facts to back any of this. In much the same way I waded through "Mein Kampf", no facts, no evidence, no scholarly evidence. Just suppositions and unproven political/racial concepts and rhetoric and nothing else. It does NOT belong in any school curriculum.
Any application of CRT is a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Forum List

Back