Critical Race Theory - Tom Cotton solves the age old problem

When I went to school I never heard about the trail of tears in spite of the fact I lived in the area where the Cherokee were removed from and am descended from the white people who moved into their farms. I owe my very existence to one of the most brutal and callous things that ever happened in America. How is it bad to acknowledge that?
“Acknowledging” it is one thing...we’ve always taught American history in America; in doing so we’ve always acknowledged America’s past.
Today, completely fucked in the head Leftist educators DEMAND that whites feel guilty, demand that they display their guilt and atone for their ancestors as they study and acknowledge America’s past.
FUCK THAT!
I'm white and feel no such pressure. The difference is that I have no desire to rationalize the racist actions of anyone in the past or defend any unfair advantage I happen to have.

That’s fine, you can live with guilt all you want...nobody will stop you but don’t expect others to join you in the foolishness...that’s all.
How far back should we go looking for something to feel guilty about....the caveman era?
The world has changed, let go bud, move forward.
That's rich coming from someone still butthurt over how the civil war turned out. Dump all that confederate garbage and move on.
Haha...I’m not butthurt at all...I elevate Robert E. Lee because he was an American badass and because he scares the piss out of LefTards that’s all.
Let me illustrate something for you...see how foolish these people below look...that’s what you look like in this thread. Are you starting to get it wokeologist?
37854380-2035385393141422-2035550400764968960-n_orig.jpg
You look like a tobacco spitting hillbilly dullard that believes everything they see on the interwebs.
We don’t have hillbillies here in South Mexifornia.
Look bud, I’m only trying to help you manage all that guilt you harbor.

When I went to school I never heard about the trail of tears in spite of the fact I lived in the area where the Cherokee were removed from and am descended from the white people who moved into their farms. I owe my very existence to one of the most brutal and callous things that ever happened in America. How is it bad to acknowledge that?
“Acknowledging” it is one thing...we’ve always taught American history in America; in doing so we’ve always acknowledged America’s past.
Today, completely fucked in the head Leftist educators DEMAND that whites feel guilty, demand that they display their guilt and atone for their ancestors as they study and acknowledge America’s past.
FUCK THAT!
I'm white and feel no such pressure. The difference is that I have no desire to rationalize the racist actions of anyone in the past or defend any unfair advantage I happen to have.

That’s fine, you can live with guilt all you want...nobody will stop you but don’t expect others to join you in the foolishness...that’s all.
How far back should we go looking for something to feel guilty about....the caveman era?
The world has changed, let go bud, move forward.
That's rich coming from someone still butthurt over how the civil war turned out. Dump all that confederate garbage and move on.
Haha...I’m not butthurt at all...I elevate Robert E. Lee because he was an American badass and because he scares the piss out of LefTards that’s all.
Let me illustrate something for you...see how foolish these people below look...that’s what you look like in this thread. Are you starting to get it wokeologist?
37854380-2035385393141422-2035550400764968960-n_orig.jpg
You look like a tobacco spitting hillbilly dullard that believes everything they see on the interwebs.
We don’t have hillbillies here in South Mexifornia.
Look bud, I’m only trying to help you manage all that guilt you harbor.
I do just fine without the help of a fake southerner.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Martin Luther King’s justifiably famous dream that the day will come when we judge each other by our characters and not by the color of our skins has been turned on its head.

The color of our skins is to be the be all and end all of our existences, no matter what, no escape. That is what determines our position in life and our fate, beyond class and, apparently, beyond our character as well (i. e. how we actually behave and what we have done).

Race is everything. In order to be considered good, you must acknowledge that, literally bow to it, and behave accordingly.

Stop Critical Race Theory Before It Destroys America (theepochtimes.com)
MLK's dream has nothing to do with your opinion. You racists don't talk about that dream in all the threads you spew your racist shit about blacks. Critical Race Theory is correct and white supremacists like Cotton want to cancel it so they can contine with their racism in order to stay in power. So keep the only sentence you know about King out of this because:

MLK: 'My Dream Has Become A Nightmare'

So shut the fuck up.

Martin Luther King’s justifiably famous dream that the day will come when we judge each other by our characters and not by the color of our skins has been turned on its head.

The color of our skins is to be the be all and end all of our existences, no matter what, no escape. That is what determines our position in life and our fate, beyond class and, apparently, beyond our character as well (i. e. how we actually behave and what we have done).

Race is everything. In order to be considered good, you must acknowledge that, literally bow to it, and behave accordingly.

MLK's dream has nothing to do with your opinion. You racists don't talk about that dream in all the threads you spew your racist shit about blacks. Critical Race Theory is correct and white supremacists like Cotton want to cancel it so they can contine with their racism in order to stay in power. So keep the only sentence you know about King out of this because:

So shut the fuck up.

“Cotton want to cancel it so they can contine with their racism in order to stay in power.”
Are you sure you don’t want Cotton and those like him to remain in power?
Have you seen what dark people do to communities, cities, states and nations they lead?

So shut the fuck up.

“Cotton want to cancel it so they can contine with their racism in order to stay in power.”
Have you seen what dark people do to communities, cities, states and nations they lead?

Hitler was white. Stalin was white. Putin is white. We had a white boy U.S. president for the last four years and this entire country is fucked up.

So shut your racist white ass.

So shut the fuck up.

Hitler was white. Stalin was white. Putin is white. We had a white boy U.S. president for the last four years and this entire country is fucked up.

We live in the modern era...you hate the past...remember?
Putin runs a world super power...few from Russia flee to live here...not like African and brown nations...why is that?
How are dark leaders doing around the globe?

So shut the fuck up.

Says the racist

Yes , what a genius this character is. The best way for the US to ditch its centuries old legacy of racism is to ignore it.
Priceless. We have the same issue in the UK where our tone-deaf right-wing government is instructing heritage bodies to focus on the positives of our colonial past. (There arent any)

Is there any chance at all that this cretin will get support for his indoctrination programme ?
we get it you are a horrible racist scum who hate white people for no reason

Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Buy a house in any neighborhood, provided they can afford it.
Travel and visit any place in the country.
Eat in any restaurant, and stay at any hotel in all 50 states.
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the president.
So I have to ask, where is the racism the looney liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
:dunno:
Why do black folks die in greater numbers during these health crises ? Like covid for example.
why do black kids grow up having been deserted by their fathers

So shut the fuck up.

you need to own up to your racist opinions of white people...racist trashy fool

Cotton and others like him should have spoken out against stuff like critical race theory a long time ago. It's too late now.

Yes , what a genius this character is. The best way for the US to ditch its centuries old legacy of racism is to ignore it.
Priceless. We have the same issue in the UK where our tone-deaf right-wing government is instructing heritage bodies to focus on the positives of our colonial past. (There arent any)

Is there any chance at all that this cretin will get support for his indoctrination programme ?
we get it you are a horrible racist scum who hate white people for no reason
Well I am as white as you so my "hatred" for whites is something you need to explain to me.Being honest about the past is not a hateful act at all. I just dont want my Grandson to grow up in a world controlled by racist trash like the posters on here.

The actionable question - one that far too few are willing to even attempt to answer - is, should the goal be to eliminate racism (not economic

You learned about it in school. You have just forgotten.
I'm nearly 60 years old and grew up in Alabama during desegregation. There was much I was never told and much I had to forget.

Not nearly old enough to make your claim persuasive.
Don't give a fuck if you believe me or not.
Good for you, because I don't.

empty your pockets and give your money to a non white person then .... if you arent willing to shut up !

So shut the fuck up.

Putin runs a world super power...few from Russia flee to live here...not like African and brown nations...why is that?

No excuses son. Whites have run most of the world and today, right now, the world is in chaos because of what whats did in the past you keep trying to run from. We had a black leader here who took us out of a depression, created record job growth, exterminated the worlds number 1 terrorist, handled 2 pandemics without the economy coming to a stop and with 1/ 25th the numbers of deaths combined in both pandemics than the white "leader" that followed him.

it is my understanding that the vast majority of whites a little over a century ago in your country were dirt poor and livid in squalor .... only the elites and royalty had it good ..... you know the type . the descendants of your leftist rulers today .

So shut the fuck up.

No excuses son. Whites have run most of the world and today, right now, the world is in chaos because of what whats did in the past you keep trying to run from. We had a black leader here who took us out of a depression, created record job growth, exterminated the worlds number 1 terrorist, handled 2 pandemics without the economy coming to a stop and with 1/ 25th the numbers of deaths combined in both pandemics than the white "leader" that followed him.

hahaha...your dark guy wasn't really a dark guy at all, he was an uncle tom, a fake black, a Harvard grad...hahaha
His "Fundamentally Change America" mantra fundamentally divided Americans like no other president has.
No other president spent 10 trillion dollars, none saw slower economical growth, no other president spent more on welfare than on defense, no other president lost as many congressional seats and governorships.
Your dark guy was so bad that America elected a talk show host with no political experience.
Try harder.

Critical race theory is the indoctrination. Banning it is the right move. Hasn't your government done the same, to some extent?
Critical Race theory is facing the reality of institutional racism in this country. It is acknowledging the history of racism and the fact that most people of color live with the reality of racism on a daily basis. It is a theory that hase been around for decades but only now getting more attention because of the pushback against white supremacy and the fact that the racists see it as a threat to white privilege . You really should learn something about it before spouting off, parroting the party line, and in doing so displaying your ignorance

The Epoch Times is horseshit

Forum List

Back