Critical Race Theory - Tom Cotton solves the age old problem

When I went to school I never heard about the trail of tears in spite of the fact I lived in the area where the Cherokee were removed from and am descended from the white people who moved into their farms. I owe my very existence to one of the most brutal and callous things that ever happened in America. How is it bad to acknowledge that?
“Acknowledging” it is one thing...we’ve always taught American history in America; in doing so we’ve always acknowledged America’s past.
Today, completely fucked in the head Leftist educators DEMAND that whites feel guilty, demand that they display their guilt and atone for their ancestors as they study and acknowledge America’s past.
FUCK THAT!
I'm white and feel no such pressure. The difference is that I have no desire to rationalize the racist actions of anyone in the past or defend any unfair advantage I happen to have.
That's why you're a Democrat.
Democrats get a temporary get out of jail free card until they can upend society and turn on you numbskulls later when they have full control over government.

When I went to school I never heard about the trail of tears in spite of the fact I lived in the area where the Cherokee were removed from and am descended from the white people who moved into their farms. I owe my very existence to one of the most brutal and callous things that ever happened in America. How is it bad to acknowledge that?
“Acknowledging” it is one thing...we’ve always taught American history in America; in doing so we’ve always acknowledged America’s past.
Today, completely fucked in the head Leftist educators DEMAND that whites feel guilty, demand that they display their guilt and atone for their ancestors as they study and acknowledge America’s past.
FUCK THAT!
I'm white and feel no such pressure. The difference is that I have no desire to rationalize the racist actions of anyone in the past or defend any unfair advantage I happen to have.
You don't HAVE any unfair advantage.

Considering how affirmative action places blacks at a distinct advantage, the truth of the matter is that you are at a disadvantage.

Yes , what a genius this character is. The best way for the US to ditch its centuries old legacy of racism is to ignore it.
Priceless. We have the same issue in the UK where our tone-deaf right-wing government is instructing heritage bodies to focus on the positives of our colonial past. (There arent any)

Is there any chance at all that this cretin will get support for his indoctrination programme ?
Critical Race Theory IS INSTITUTIONAL racism dumb fuck. Once again, leave it to a Republican to do the right thing and eliminate racism.

FUCK THAT!

That’s fine, you can live with guilt all you want...nobody will stop you but don’t expect others to join you in the foolishness...that’s all.
How far back should we go looking for something to feel guilty about....the caveman era?
The world has changed, let go bud, move forward.
You make a straw man. We should go back to study issues and actions that still have an effect on our society today.
So if we study the effects of Jim Crow on economic deprivation, opportunity, social mobility and associated topics there is obviously a link.
If you cant get in the best schools and the folk from the best schools get the best jobs then that obviously affects the life chances of the excluded.
Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer the world has ever seen. But how many Tiger Woods were excluded and denied the opportunity to shine.

When did the meritocracy start ? We are still waiting in my observation.

FUCK THAT!

That’s fine, you can live with guilt all you want...nobody will stop you but don’t expect others to join you in the foolishness...that’s all.
How far back should we go looking for something to feel guilty about....the caveman era?
You make a straw man. We should go back to study issues and actions that still have an effect on our society today.
So if we study the effects of Jim Crow on economic deprivation, opportunity, social mobility and associated topics there is obviously a link.
If you cant get in the best schools and the folk from the best schools get the best jobs then that obviously affects the life chances of the excluded.
Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer the world has ever seen. But how many Tiger Woods were excluded and denied the opportunity to shine.

When did the meritocracy start ? We are still waiting in my observation.
NEWSFLASH!
This just in:
America is a predominantly white nation...founded, built, funded and run by whites...THANK GOD!
Dark people wouldn’t want to come here or remain here if it were founded, built, funded and run by dark people.
The scary fact is; dark people are culturally and or genetically challenged...PERIOD. This FACT is not exclusive to America.
Such is proven as anyone even half sane can take a quick glance at ALL dark nations around the globe and see for themselves. Dark people, by and large are complacent and umambitious. I don’t make the data, it’s all over for all to see.
(cue the cries....RACIST!)

If we want to teach about the errors of the past (and we should), then balance requires that the errors of every culture be equally taught. What culture has not had slavery, for example?

Another question; what culture worked the most to improve the position of women? What culture did the most to end slavery?
Mindlessly and excessively praising one's culture does a gross disservice to the young. Mindlessly indoctrinating that the youth's culture is the essence of evil and source of all wrong is at least equally destructive.

Martin Luther King’s justifiably famous dream that the day will come when we judge each other by our characters and not by the color of our skins has been turned on its head.

The color of our skins is to be the be all and end all of our existences, no matter what, no escape. That is what determines our position in life and our fate, beyond class and, apparently, beyond our character as well (i. e. how we actually behave and what we have done).

Race is everything. In order to be considered good, you must acknowledge that, literally bow to it, and behave accordingly.

Stop Critical Race Theory Before It Destroys America (theepochtimes.com)
The many successes of black scholars and inventors fly in the face of critical race theory. This cockamamie insanity is nothing more than an excuse that is used by lazy people.

If we want to teach about the errors of the past (and we should), then balance requires that the errors of every culture be equally taught. What culture has not had slavery, for example?
Including Africans and indigenous Americans. Black Americans have made their share of mistakes as well. When are they to be held accountable.

Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Buy a house in any neighborhood, provided they can afford it.
Travel and visit any place in the country.
Eat in any restaurant, and stay at any hotel in all 50 states.
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the president.
So I have to ask, where is the racism the looney liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
:dunno:
Why do black folks die in greater numbers during these health crises ? Like covid for example.
Why are black people afflicted with sickle cell anemia? Why are Jewish people afflicted with Tay-Sachs disease? Are you saying the natural world is racist? Across races, people who live unhealthy lifestyles are more afflicted with disease than people who live more healthy lifestyles. Your argument is absurd.

You learned about it in school. You have just forgotten.

FUCK THAT!

What advantage DO you have, and how have you used it to elevate your station above all others?

FUCK THAT!

That's rich coming from someone still butthurt over how the civil war turned out. Dump all that confederate garbage and move on.

I'm nearly 60 years old and grew up in Alabama during desegregation. There was much I was never told and much I had to forget.

The actionable question - one that far too few are willing to even attempt to answer - is, should the goal be to eliminate racism (not economic

I'm nearly 60 years old and grew up in Alabama during desegregation. There was much I was never told and much I had to forget.

Not nearly old enough to make your claim persuasive.

FUCK THAT!

That's rich coming from someone still butthurt over how the civil war turned out. Dump all that confederate garbage and move on.
Haha...I’m not butthurt at all...I elevate Robert E. Lee because he was an American badass and because he scares the piss out of LefTards that’s all.
Let me illustrate something for you...see how foolish these people below look...that’s what you look like in this thread. Are you starting to get it wokeologist?
37854380-2035385393141422-2035550400764968960-n_orig.jpg

FUCK THAT!

Haha...I’m not butthurt at all...I elevate Robert E. Lee because he was an American badass and because he scares the piss out of LefTards that’s all.
Let me illustrate something for you...see how foolish these people below look...that’s what you look like in this thread. Are you starting to get it wokeologist?
37854380-2035385393141422-2035550400764968960-n_orig.jpg
You look like a tobacco spitting hillbilly dullard that believes everything they see on the interwebs.

The actionable question - one that far too few are willing to even attempt to answer - is, should the goal be to eliminate racism (not economic

Not nearly old enough to make your claim persuasive.
Don't give a fuck if you believe me or not.

Forum List

Back