Critical Race Theory - Tom Cotton solves the age old problem

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes , what a genius this character is. The best way for the US to ditch its centuries old legacy of racism is to ignore it.
Priceless. We have the same issue in the UK where our tone-deaf right-wing government is instructing heritage bodies to focus on the positives of our colonial past. (There arent any)

Is there any chance at all that this cretin will get support for his indoctrination programme ?

1616857276341.png

Martin Luther King’s justifiably famous dream that the day will come when we judge each other by our characters and not by the color of our skins has been turned on its head.

The color of our skins is to be the be all and end all of our existences, no matter what, no escape. That is what determines our position in life and our fate, beyond class and, apparently, beyond our character as well (i. e. how we actually behave and what we have done).

Race is everything. In order to be considered good, you must acknowledge that, literally bow to it, and behave accordingly.

Stop Critical Race Theory Before It Destroys America (theepochtimes.com)

Yes , what a genius this character is. The best way for the US to ditch its centuries old legacy of racism is to ignore it.
Priceless. We have the same issue in the UK where our tone-deaf right-wing government is instructing heritage bodies to focus on the positives of our colonial past. (There arent any)

Is there any chance at all that this cretin will get support for his indoctrination programme ?
YES...we are an EXTREMELY racist nation, we hate dark people, we hold them back, we only allow them to achieve President Of The United States Of America...Why don’t dark people stay in their countries of origin, why do they FIGHT to get here to be among all of us hateful RACISTS?

Critical race theory is the indoctrination. Banning it is the right move. Hasn't your government done the same, to some extent?
Are you afraid that your armed forces are not bright enough to hear the argument and make their own minds up ?
Or are you afraid that is exactly what they will do ? Essentially you want to deny history.

Critical race theory is the indoctrination. Banning it is the right move. Hasn't your government done the same, to some extent?
Are you afraid that your armed forces are not bright enough to hear the argument and make their own minds up ?
Or are you afraid that is exactly what they will do ? Essentially you want to deny history.

I'm afraid that the young men in our armed forces will be forced to listen to anti-white propaganda, riling up racial tension and hatred among units that need to work together with violence and decreased moral as a result.

Critical Race Theory is anti-white racism, which is why you support it, you filthy racist.

no we are afraid our military will end up like yours and be an inefficient laughing stock,,,

When I went to school I never heard about the trail of tears in spite of the fact I lived in the area where the Cherokee were removed from and am descended from the white people who moved into their farms. I owe my very existence to one of the most brutal and callous things that ever happened in America. How is it bad to acknowledge that?

When I went to school I never heard about the trail of tears in spite of the fact I lived in the area where the Cherokee were removed from and am descended from the white people who moved into their farms. I owe my very existence to one of the most brutal and callous things that ever happened in America. How is it bad to acknowledge that?
and yet you vote for the people that committed the act,,

Theory is not history dumbass

Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Buy a house in any neighborhood, provided they can afford it.
Travel and visit any place in the country.
Eat in any restaurant, and stay at any hotel in all 50 states.
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the president.
So I have to ask, where is the racism the looney liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
:dunno:

Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the president.
So I have to ask, where is the racism the looney liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
Why do black folks die in greater numbers during these health crises ? Like covid for example.

Why do black folks die in greater numbers during these health crises ? Like covid for example.

Not because of wacism. You racist bastard.

“Acknowledging” it is one thing...we’ve always taught American history in America; in doing so we’ve always acknowledged America’s past.
Today, completely fucked in the head Leftist educators DEMAND that whites feel guilty, demand that they display their guilt and atone for their ancestors as they study and acknowledge America’s past.
FUCK THAT!

Probably for the same reasons you racist as fuck Leftists claim they can’t obtain identification, make it to voting booths, log onto the internet...”Because they are ignorant, careless, unmotivated and because they don’t want to put the effort into improving.”

Last edited:

Critical race theory is based off of the assumption that nothing the white man is involved in is worthy of participation by blacks. It assumes that even Jesus was a racist so Christianity is racist. Also that race is just a social construct rather than a matter of genetics. So what it assumes is that all law is racist.

The goal is to turn our kids into wokish snowflakes who spot racism in any and everything.

It essentially encourages lawlessness......and is the primary driver of black crime and violence in America.

Last edited:
“Acknowledging” it is one thing...we’ve always taught American history in America; in doing so we’ve always acknowledged America’s past.
Today, completely fucked in the head Leftist educators DEMAND that whites feel guilty, demand that they display their guilt and atone for their ancestors as they study and acknowledge America’s past.
FUCK THAT!
I'm white and feel no such pressure. The difference is that I have no desire to rationalize the racist actions of anyone in the past or defend any unfair advantage I happen to have.

FUCK THAT!
I'm white and feel no such pressure. The difference is that I have no desire to rationalize the racist actions of anyone in the past or defend any unfair advantage I happen to have.

That’s fine, you can live with guilt all you want...nobody will stop you but don’t expect others to join you in the foolishness...that’s all.
How far back should we go looking for something to feel guilty about....the caveman era?
The world has changed, let go bud, move forward.

Forum List

Back