Critical Race Theory in California Schools

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I've never heard about this stuff before, but today I had the Glenn Beck Show on the radio and I was shocked. A teacher from Cali with her voice disguised out of fear talked about what was going on in California Schools. She said that teachers had to go through race training, and that critical race theory was being used. It is racist to use logic and facts. The nuclear family is racist, and teachers are encouraged to tell their students that parents should not be told what is being taught because they are racist. Some of the woke teachers are scared that parents will find out what is going on with video learning. This is completely messed up. When people talk about our kids being indoctrinated, I had no idea it was this bad. When I was a kid, I had my share of hippie English teachers that wanted South Vietnam to fall, but to tell kids that facts are racist, being white is racist, and telling them to keep it a secret from their parents is outrageous. Does anyone know how many other states are endorsing this vile garbage. What can be done about leftist strongholds programming kids this way?

Last edited:
I've never heard about this stuff before, but today I had the Glenn Beck Show on the radio and I was shocked. A teacher from Cali with her voice disguised out of fear talked about what was going on in California Schools. She said that teachers had to go through race training, and that critical race theory was being used. It is racist to use logic and facts. The nuclear family is racist, and teachers are encouraged to tell their students that parents should not be told what is being taught because they are racist. Some of the woke teachers are scared that parents will find out what is going on with video learning. This is completely messed up. When people talk about our kids being indoctrinated, I had no idea it was this bad. When I was a kid, I had my share of hippie English teachers that wanted South Vietnam to fall, but to tell kids that facts are racist, being white is racist, and telling them to keep it a secret from their parents is outrageous. Does anyone know how many other states are endorsing this vile garbage. What can be done about leftist strongholds programming kids this way.

I'm inclined to think this might be an exaggeration, but I was skeptical when I heard they were teaching my 10-year-old about "safe" anal sex practices, but they did.

Academe is out of control. The adults are no longer involved in the process.

I'm inclined to think this might be an exaggeration, but I was skeptical when I heard they were teaching my 10-year-old about "safe" anal sex practices, but they did.

The teacher said the race training was approved by the state, many teacher orginazations, and that it was widespread. It doesn't sound like an isolated incident.

My son's history text books from California schools were authored by guys like Howard Zinn and Noam Chomsky, two anti American radicals. It's not hard to see why our children are inculcated with anti American values.

I've never heard about this stuff before, but today I had the Glenn Beck Show on the radio and I was shocked. A teacher from Cali with her voice disguised out of fear talked about what was going on in California Schools. She said that teachers had to go through race training, and that critical race theory was being used. It is racist to use logic and facts. The nuclear family is racist, and teachers are encouraged to tell their students that parents should not be told what is being taught because they are racist. Some of the woke teachers are scared that parents will find out what is going on with video learning. This is completely messed up. When people talk about our kids being indoctrinated, I had no idea it was this bad. When I was a kid, I had my share of hippie English teachers that wanted South Vietnam to fall, but to tell kids that facts are racist, being white is racist, and telling them to keep it a secret from their parents is outrageous. Does anyone know how many other states are endorsing this vile garbage. What can be done about leftist strongholds programming kids this way?
glenn beck? Might you fact check something before starting a frucking thread?!!!

About the only thing not racist is chopping off your dick and starting the transition therapy.

California is done. Let us not repeat their mistakes. Never again to immigration and feminism.

Last edited:
Like all of them. Do you think the Ca schools are teaching this?
Did you see post #6? Have you been through the California school system like me and my children have?
Did you read the testimony of a current California school teacher?
Do you think this is out of the realm of possibility for California?
Are you unaware that California is the most radical state in the union? (if not THE most, than certainly among the top four or five)

glenn beck? Might you fact check something before starting a frucking thread?!!!
It isn't like I heard it from someone who knew someone who knew someone. Beck is odd, but I doubt he is just making up a stunt. All the same, it shouldn't be hard to verify. Look up the group mentioned in the linked video in post #3, and look up the state of California's endorsment of that group. It should be public record shouldn't it? Also, I'm sure there are re-education booklets floating all over dealing with that group.

Like all of them. Do you think the Ca schools are teaching this?
Did you see post #6? Have you been through the California school system like me and my children have?
Did you read the testimony of a current California school teacher?
Do you think this is out of the realm of possibility for California?
Are you unaware that California is the most radical state in the union? (if not THE most, than certainly among the top four or five)
I would be more than happy to read any listing on a public school curriculum of CRC, or any reputable news report of such. But Glenn Beck trades in conspiracy shit. And you promote bullshit like this.

I would be more than happy to read any listing on a public school curriculum of CRC, or any reputable news report of such. But Glenn Beck trades in conspiracy shit. And you promote bullshit like this.
A "reputable" news source is never going to report something like this. Just like you'd never know that
five year old in NC was shot in the head by his next door neighbor if you only looked at your reputable
journalistic sources.

This is the same old runaround from leftists...it isn't news unless major media outlets broadcast it
but major media outlets are only going to broadcast what they have to or what fits their agenda.

It's essentially dishonest. But you may have figured that out.

A "reputable" news source is never going to report something like this. Just like you'd never know that
five year old in NC was shot in the head by his next door neighbor if you only looked at your reputable
journalistic sources.

This is the same old runaround from leftists...it isn't news unless major media outlets broadcast it
but major media outlets are only going to broadcast what they have to or what fits their agenda.

It's essentially dishonest. But you may have figured that out.
Glenn Beck is a conspiracy theorist. A reputable new source is something that allows fact checking of sources. You inability to understand the difference is why you are schmuck

Glenn Beck is a conspiracy theorist. A reputable new source is something that allows fact checking of sources. You inability to understand the difference is why you are schmuck
Conspiracy theorist is how you try to dismiss something you cannot refute. And reputable news sources
print stories that don't only fit a limited and binary political agenda.
Merely checking sources is a feature every news outlet provides.

Your ad hoc insults and your unwillingness to look past your own myopic view of the world around you
is what makes you small minded and robotic.

Forum List

Back