criminals are THE problem, not the police

Tamir Rice had a gun that looked absolutely identical to a gun. If you pointed that at me, I would shoot you in defense of myself. And I wouldn't go to jail, nor should I.

Actually, if you shot a 12 year old playing with a toy he wasn't pointing at you and didn't have in his had, you would go to jail.

Sandra Bland hanged herself.

After she was falsely arrested, roughed up and denied medical attention, she supposedly hanged herself.

Laquan McDonald had a large knife, big enough you can see it in the video. You come at me with that, I will shoot you, and I won't go to jail, nor should I.

Actually, the guy who DID shoot him DID go to jail for that. Probably because he kept shooting him AFter he was on the ground. ALso, it wasn't a "large, big knife". It was a boy scout knife with a three inch blade, and the blade wasn't even extended when he was shot. Even the Fascist Order of Police Lawyer had to admit it was a Boy Scout Knife, and then tried to claim that "Laquan McDonald wasn't a boy scout."

By the way, the big lie here is, if you were in those situations, you would shoot those people too. You are lying if you say otherwise. Or maybe not lying, you are just utterly ignorant.

Actually, I wouldn't shoot anyone, because I haven't handled a gun since I was in the Army 30 years ago, and have no desire to ever handle one again.

Unlike you wannabe Gun nuts, who never got into the military because you were mentally unstable and wank off at the thought of shooting people.

We should change the laws, and allow officers to shoot anyone that attacks them, or resists arrest. Then people will stop resisting arrest and attacking officer. Then fewer people will die by police.

Or- we prosecute the trigger happy cops to the fullest extent of the law and just throw them in General Population when they get to jail. Then the cops will realize, "Man, I better think before I shoot, I don't want that to be me."

No, I won't. If I can prove that people warned me that someone had a gun (which someone called the police to report someone had a gun in the park), and toy looked absolutely identically to a real weapon (which it did. The orange tip at the end required to identify a toy weapon, was blacked out), I would have just cause to believe my life was in danger.

Further, if I can see it on the video, it's not small. You can easily kill someone with a 3 inch knife. Even the military blades are 4.5 inches. Not much smaller, and can certainly kill you.

Regardless, you are right that the officer went to jail, and that a grave miscarriage of justice, which is exactly why more black people have continued, and will continue to die, both from police and criminals.

Or- we prosecute the trigger happy cops to the fullest extent of the law and just throw them in General Population when they get to jail. Then the cops will realize, "Man, I better think before I shoot, I don't want that to be me."

Yeah, that's the unicorns and rainbows mythology that the left-wing has been spewing.

Instead.... read reality. Or even watch it.

The Ferguson effect is real. Police are not going to in the middle of a high tension, possibly violent interaction with criminal going to sit there and "Man, I better think before I shoot" and end up shot by the criminal because they were hesitating to fire, because some dumb left-winger thinks that's how police work happens.

Instead, they will do what they have done repeatedly in every single situation where police are attacked and jailed for doing their job.... they simply back off... and let people die.

And I don't blame them.

And as far as you throwing them in the general population... instead things are going to be much worse than that. Instead we simply won't have police.

Maybe you missed it, but there is a growing crisis in the police force right now. Not in bad cops randomly shooting people.

But instead, not having cops at all.

Baltimore where some of the first BLM protests about Freddie Grey were held in 2015....

Massive shortage of police. 26% of all patrol positions are vacant.

Why do you think the murder rate is up in Baltimore?

No, you are not going to have police thinking "Oh I better sit and ponder how to handle this violent criminal" instead more and more police are retiring, and fewer and fewer police are being hired.

It will not be long before the people of Baltimore won't have to worry about police shooting people, because there won't be any police at all.

Of course that means more black people will die, in fact more of all people will die.... but you don't care. You don't give a crap. And the really sad part is.... I don't think I care either. Let you people die. You are getting what you deserve.

But hey... you got that officer in jail. Good work.

Baltimore crime stats.
Homicides in 2014, only 211.

From 2015 to 2019.

344, 318, 343, 309, 348.

Well done. Pat yourself on the back. That's hundreds on hundreds more murders, thanks to you, and people like you. But hey... you got a cop that killed a criminal put in jail.

Well done. This is why I know for a fact that conservatives are flat out better people than left-wingers. We are just better people in every way. Your views, kill people. You are just bad awful people. :)

But I'm ok with it now. It used to tick me off, but eh... let em die. You guys get what you deserve.

I need your help. You love your reports and all that. So let’s help me out here. Why is it that you never mention that those cities where the Protests get started, and they all start as protests and morph into riots, all have serious problems with the Police before the Protests?

Baltimore? The DOJ report showed that pretty much everyone knew the Police were regularly acting in an unconstitutional manner, but nobody was sure how to change that. Corruption was so widespread, that even the Union Reps were saying that there needed to be changes to stop the illegal activity of the officers.

The situation in Ferguson was pretty much the same. Widespread misconduct and abuse of authority issues.

So help me out. How the hell can it be that you either do not know about this, or act like nobody else will know?

Widespread unconstitutional actions by the police are not going to make the people support the cops. It is in fact going to create an adversarial relationship between the two groups, and you Cop Lovers act like the Community is supposed to like being abused and mistreated.

Yet, when anyone talks about reforming the police, to put an end to this sort of misbehavior, hysterical cop lovers like you rush out like your assholes are on fire screaming that these reformers just hate cops. They want dead cops, they want dead citizens. They want anarchy and some sort of insane Mad Max type of cities.

Why is it that the widespread corruption and abuses, which are not rare and all that, but are in fact part of the daily activity of the cops. Those abuses mean that the people are being abused by your beloved cops, who are in fact, the criminals. So in your view, the people have to choose. Between the criminals with and without the badges. The ones with the badges have the propaganda arm of the Hollywood writers who are happy to make cops look like dedicated arms of justice. That is about the only difference.

Widespread corruption and abuses. Those are fact, not lies from the left.

Now, knowing these abuses are taking place, one of the actions that Trump took, which I disagreed with, was to shut down these investigations. Because learning the abuses of the Police is bad for someone. Or something.

Even Minneapolis, which has been the subject of reforms from the DOJ in the past, hasn’t done a damned thing to reform the beloved cops.

Because anyone who suggests reforms, or any restrictions on the cops, is totally anti cop and pro anarchy.

Remember when Obama restricted the availability of Military Surplus items of two items to the police? The outrage and fury the Cop Supporters were quick to display? Do you remember what those two items were? I do. Obama was totally anti cop, because he said they could not have Bayonets, and Grenade Launchers. That’s right. That was all it took to prove he was Anti Cop. His support of exposing the truth about the Constitutional Violations, like he had taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution or something, and restricting Bayonets, and Grenade Launchers.

Why was it that Fully Automatic Rifles, Magazines, armored Vehicles, Uniforms, Helmets, Body Armor, and a host of other things were not enough, the cops were essentially naked before the rage of the people they had abused, without Bayonets?

..all this dumbshit about defunding/redesigning/etc the police--but NOTHING about the criminals/black HIGH HIGH crime rate and low graduation rate
....if you want to get rid of a weed, you don't pull on leaf, you pull out the root = black culture breeding criminals at HIGH rates....
.....you will STILL have jackass/dangerous/etc criminals no matter what you do with the police

the criminals INITIATE the problem--and nothing about that in the MSM--ahahahahhahahaha

......NOTHING in the MSM about ''all'' of those CRIMINALS unjustifiably killed by police [ all 3 or 4 WOW! ] ..all they talk about is the EVIL cops--like every one of them is evil [ only the white ones ]
and not the thousands of murders committed by blacks--the thousands and thousands of crimes committed by blacks
...only an idiot racist would not see the difference--and the MAJOR problem is criminals/blacks

I disagree. I say the democrats leadership in these liberal areas is the problem. Look at Seattle and Portland the last couple of weeks
Its both.

..all this dumbshit about defunding/redesigning/etc the police--but NOTHING about the criminals/black HIGH HIGH crime rate and low graduation rate
....if you want to get rid of a weed, you don't pull on leaf, you pull out the root = black culture breeding criminals at HIGH rates....
.....you will STILL have jackass/dangerous/etc criminals no matter what you do with the police

the criminals INITIATE the problem--and nothing about that in the MSM--ahahahahhahahaha

......NOTHING in the MSM about ''all'' of those CRIMINALS unjustifiably killed by police [ all 3 or 4 WOW! ] ..all they talk about is the EVIL cops--like every one of them is evil [ only the white ones ]
and not the thousands of murders committed by blacks--the thousands and thousands of crimes committed by blacks
...only an idiot racist would not see the difference--and the MAJOR problem is criminals/blacks

I disagree. I say the democrats leadership in these liberal areas is the problem. Look at Seattle and Portland the last couple of weeks
Its both.

Oh FFS. I swear you guys have a knee jerk reaction. It’s the Democrats fault. It’s the criminals. It’s the democrats.

Jesus. Over the last two weeks, it’s been the Democrats fault that the cops didn’t go in and kick ass and start an insurrection against the Cops. It’s the Democrats fault before that for high crime, and when there is corruption exposed in the cops, it’s the Democrats fault for not cleaning up the police departments.

I swear the best thing this country could do is put a fence around a large area. Say Wyoming. Put the various blame them groups in there. The Whites who hate blacks, the blacks who hate whites. The It’s all the Democrats fault folks, and the Republicans are traitors idiots. You know, the extremists. Arm them up with as much weapons and ammunition as they can stagger with, and just let them kill each other off in the area. Make it pay per view and we can retire the debt in a week or two.

Just lock them in and let them kill each other off. Those of us left would be a lot better off. We could deal with our issues without some extremist there screaming that it’s all the other guys fault, and maybe we could actually make some progress without the hysterics of the idiots. It would be so nice to go online and watch or read the news without the morons screaming that it is all their fault like some bad Cosplay of that idiot captain from Stripes.

This is what I've been saying.
If all of this mayhem is about police killing black people, let's look at the facts.

First off blacks make up about 13% of the population. Then, let's keep in mind, when there's a violent confrontation between a cop and a black person, overwhelmingly we are talking about black males.

So with that in mind, we are talking about police encounters with 6%-7% of the overall population.
Then add the FACT that the vast majority of the time, the reason the encounter with the police in the first place is due to the criminal behavior of the black male. In these instances, like I've been saying repeatedly, black males BRING the police to them!

So in ending, all of this misery that we all are having to deal with, is mainly due to the behavior of a tiny percentage of the population.

This isn't the PC thing you all want to hear, but until the majority of Americans come to the truthful conclusion of all of this, we will never see peace again.

Tamir Rice had a gun that looked absolutely identical to a gun. If you pointed that at me, I would shoot you in defense of myself. And I wouldn't go to jail, nor should I.

Actually, if you shot a 12 year old playing with a toy he wasn't pointing at you and didn't have in his had, you would go to jail.

After she was falsely arrested, roughed up and denied medical attention, she supposedly hanged herself.

Laquan McDonald had a large knife, big enough you can see it in the video. You come at me with that, I will shoot you, and I won't go to jail, nor should I.

Actually, the guy who DID shoot him DID go to jail for that. Probably because he kept shooting him AFter he was on the ground. ALso, it wasn't a "large, big knife". It was a boy scout knife with a three inch blade, and the blade wasn't even extended when he was shot. Even the Fascist Order of Police Lawyer had to admit it was a Boy Scout Knife, and then tried to claim that "Laquan McDonald wasn't a boy scout."

By the way, the big lie here is, if you were in those situations, you would shoot those people too. You are lying if you say otherwise. Or maybe not lying, you are just utterly ignorant.

Actually, I wouldn't shoot anyone, because I haven't handled a gun since I was in the Army 30 years ago, and have no desire to ever handle one again.

Unlike you wannabe Gun nuts, who never got into the military because you were mentally unstable and wank off at the thought of shooting people.

We should change the laws, and allow officers to shoot anyone that attacks them, or resists arrest. Then people will stop resisting arrest and attacking officer. Then fewer people will die by police.

No, I won't. If I can prove that people warned me that someone had a gun (which someone called the police to report someone had a gun in the park), and toy looked absolutely identically to a real weapon (which it did. The orange tip at the end required to identify a toy weapon, was blacked out), I would have just cause to believe my life was in danger.

Further, if I can see it on the video, it's not small. You can easily kill someone with a 3 inch knife. Even the military blades are 4.5 inches. Not much smaller, and can certainly kill you.

Regardless, you are right that the officer went to jail, and that a grave miscarriage of justice, which is exactly why more black people have continued, and will continue to die, both from police and criminals.

Yeah, that's the unicorns and rainbows mythology that the left-wing has been spewing.

The Ferguson effect is real. Police are not going to in the middle of a high tension, possibly violent interaction with criminal going to sit there and "Man, I better think before I shoot" and end up shot by the criminal because they were hesitating to fire, because some dumb left-winger thinks that's how police work happens.

Instead, they will do what they have done repeatedly in every single situation where police are attacked and jailed for doing their job.... they simply back off... and let people die.

And I don't blame them.

And as far as you throwing them in the general population... instead things are going to be much worse than that. Instead we simply won't have police.

Maybe you missed it, but there is a growing crisis in the police force right now. Not in bad cops randomly shooting people.

Baltimore where some of the first BLM protests about Freddie Grey were held in 2015....

No, you are not going to have police thinking "Oh I better sit and ponder how to handle this violent criminal" instead more and more police are retiring, and fewer and fewer police are being hired.

It will not be long before the people of Baltimore won't have to worry about police shooting people, because there won't be any police at all.

Of course that means more black people will die, in fact more of all people will die.... but you don't care. You don't give a crap. And the really sad part is.... I don't think I care either. Let you people die. You are getting what you deserve.

Baltimore crime stats.

From 2015 to 2019.

344, 318, 343, 309, 348.

Well done. Pat yourself on the back. That's hundreds on hundreds more murders, thanks to you, and people like you. But hey... you got a cop that killed a criminal put in jail.

Well done. This is why I know for a fact that conservatives are flat out better people than left-wingers. We are just better people in every way. Your views, kill people. You are just bad awful people. :)

But I'm ok with it now. It used to tick me off, but eh... let em die. You guys get what you deserve.

I need your help. You love your reports and all that. So let’s help me out here. Why is it that you never mention that those cities where the Protests get started, and they all start as protests and morph into riots, all have serious problems with the Police before the Protests?

Baltimore? The DOJ report showed that pretty much everyone knew the Police were regularly acting in an unconstitutional manner, but nobody was sure how to change that. Corruption was so widespread, that even the Union Reps were saying that there needed to be changes to stop the illegal activity of the officers.

The situation in Ferguson was pretty much the same. Widespread misconduct and abuse of authority issues.

So help me out. How the hell can it be that you either do not know about this, or act like nobody else will know?

Widespread unconstitutional actions by the police are not going to make the people support the cops. It is in fact going to create an adversarial relationship between the two groups, and you Cop Lovers act like the Community is supposed to like being abused and mistreated.

Yet, when anyone talks about reforming the police, to put an end to this sort of misbehavior, hysterical cop lovers like you rush out like your assholes are on fire screaming that these reformers just hate cops. They want dead cops, they want dead citizens. They want anarchy and some sort of insane Mad Max type of cities.

Why is it that the widespread corruption and abuses, which are not rare and all that, but are in fact part of the daily activity of the cops. Those abuses mean that the people are being abused by your beloved cops, who are in fact, the criminals. So in your view, the people have to choose. Between the criminals with and without the badges. The ones with the badges have the propaganda arm of the Hollywood writers who are happy to make cops look like dedicated arms of justice. That is about the only difference.

Now, knowing these abuses are taking place, one of the actions that Trump took, which I disagreed with, was to shut down these investigations. Because learning the abuses of the Police is bad for someone. Or something.

Even Minneapolis, which has been the subject of reforms from the DOJ in the past, hasn’t done a damned thing to reform the beloved cops.

Because anyone who suggests reforms, or any restrictions on the cops, is totally anti cop and pro anarchy.

Remember when Obama restricted the availability of Military Surplus items of two items to the police? The outrage and fury the Cop Supporters were quick to display? Do you remember what those two items were? I do. Obama was totally anti cop, because he said they could not have Bayonets, and Grenade Launchers. That’s right. That was all it took to prove he was Anti Cop. His support of exposing the truth about the Constitutional Violations, like he had taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution or something, and restricting Bayonets, and Grenade Launchers.

Why was it that Fully Automatic Rifles, Magazines, armored Vehicles, Uniforms, Helmets, Body Armor, and a host of other things were not enough, the cops were essentially naked before the rage of the people they had abused, without Bayonets?

First off, stop with the not even remotely relevant nonsense. Fully automatic rifles, magazines, armored vehicles, uniforms helmets and body armor?

What are you even talking about? Were any of the cops in any of the situations with Ferguson or Baltimore, or anywhere else, involving armored vehicles, and Automatic Rifles? No.

So why are you bringing something up that has NOTHING to do with the conversation?

Stop. Who implemented the policies that governed policing in Baltimore? Did police make up that policy on their own? No. The Governor did it.

You are acting like police just randomly decide how to do their jobs. They are given instructions on how to do their jobs.

Governor Martin O'Malley, a DEMOCRAT.... enacted the Zero Tolerance policing system. He even said as much.

And why did O'Malley enact his tough policing stance? Because violent crime was out of control in Baltimore, and he was tired of people in his state being attacked, raped, beat, and murdered.

The tough stance of police, caused a drastic reduction in crime, as any tough enforcement of the law, will result in fewer people being killed and raped and abused, no matter who does it, Republican or Democrat.

Police do not wake up one day and think "Ya know, I think I'll walk around the neighborhood were they have a ton of crime, and just randomly stop everyone".

They did, what they were told to do. And the people who told them to do it, were the governments of the areas where the crime was wrecking people's lives.

So you had your little hissy fit, and you stopped their policies on policing.

You fixed it. It's all good now. With that policy revoked, and police pulled back, all the reducing in murder and crime, has been reversed. Thanks to you, and those like you, and the Obama administration, over a thousand more people are dead, and hey... pat yourself on the back. You won a huge victory for the criminals. Thousands dead, and the police are not stop and searching anyone.

Completely reversed the reduction in crime, that the policies that a Democrat put in place, had achieved. Black lives don't matter, right? As long as the police don't kill, it doesn't matter how many hundreds more die each year.

Give yourself a cookie.

And I don't blame them.

Baltimore crime stats.

From 2015 to 2019.

344, 318, 343, 309, 348.

First off, stop with the not even remotely relevant nonsense. Fully automatic rifles, magazines, armored vehicles, uniforms helmets and body armor?

What are you even talking about? Were any of the cops in any of the situations with Ferguson or Baltimore, or anywhere else, involving armored vehicles, and Automatic Rifles? No.

So why are you bringing something up that has NOTHING to do with the conversation?

Stop. Who implemented the policies that governed policing in Baltimore? Did police make up that policy on their own? No. The Governor did it.

You are acting like police just randomly decide how to do their jobs. They are given instructions on how to do their jobs.

Governor Martin O'Malley, a DEMOCRAT.... enacted the Zero Tolerance policing system. He even said as much.

And why did O'Malley enact his tough policing stance? Because violent crime was out of control in Baltimore, and he was tired of people in his state being attacked, raped, beat, and murdered.

The tough stance of police, caused a drastic reduction in crime, as any tough enforcement of the law, will result in fewer people being killed and raped and abused, no matter who does it, Republican or Democrat.

Police do not wake up one day and think "Ya know, I think I'll walk around the neighborhood were they have a ton of crime, and just randomly stop everyone".

They did, what they were told to do. And the people who told them to do it, were the governments of the areas where the crime was wrecking people's lives.

So you had your little hissy fit, and you stopped their policies on policing.

You fixed it. It's all good now. With that policy revoked, and police pulled back, all the reducing in murder and crime, has been reversed. Thanks to you, and those like you, and the Obama administration, over a thousand more people are dead, and hey... pat yourself on the back. You won a huge victory for the criminals. Thousands dead, and the police are not stop and searching anyone.

Completely reversed the reduction in crime, that the policies that a Democrat put in place, had achieved. Black lives don't matter, right? As long as the police don't kill, it doesn't matter how many hundreds more die each year.

Give yourself a cookie.

I wonder, how difficult it must be to be aware of the current events, and yet be so completely ignorant.

What if I told you that it was A new requirement. From now on, whenever an investigation of any individual was going to take place, the following conditions must be met. First, the investigation can not start unless the subject of the investigation is notified in advance, before the investigation is beginning, in writing. The information in writing will include the name of any witnesses, and their location where they can be found, and the name and rank of the individuals who will be conducting the investigation including which office and command of the Police Department they report to.

Additionally, before any interviews can take place, all evidence against the individual will be made available to them, and their lawyer, and it is against the law to interview the person without a lawyer present. Even if the individual does not request a lawyer, you are prohibited from interviewing them without a lawyer present.

Does that sound fair? Does it sound like any investigations into the individual is doomed to fail before it really even gets started? Well congratulations, you are in opposition to the Maryland State Laws concerning the Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights.

Yes, those are the conditions before you can really begin any investigation into police corruption. These laws, championed by Conservatives, to protect our sainted cops from harassment, make it almost impossible to investigate any wrongdoing by the cops.

But hey, it’s all the Democrats fault. That these laws are in effect in pretty much every state of the Union is not a matter for discussion. Because, Cops are awesome, or something.

So when you have a clue about what is really going on, get back to me.

The Good Cops seem to be missing in the various reports we see. The fallacy of the Bad Apple does not stand up to scrutiny.

Of course, we all know the lie. The lie is that something like 95% to 99% of the cops are good. The “Bad Apples” are the problem. And we do not need to reform the Police, or give them a hard time, because they are generally speaking, honest. Yet, the logical question is never answered. How the hell does a “bad apple” survive when surrounded by “good” cops who never act to stop him?

The truth is that the occasional good cop, is harassed, fired, and run out of the department to avoid saying anything negative about the plethora of bad cops.

The Good Cops seem to be missing in the various reports we see. The fallacy of the Bad Apple does not stand up to scrutiny.

Of course, we all know the lie. The lie is that something like 95% to 99% of the cops are good. The “Bad Apples” are the problem. And we do not need to reform the Police, or give them a hard time, because they are generally speaking, honest. Yet, the logical question is never answered. How the hell does a “bad apple” survive when surrounded by “good” cops who never act to stop him?

The truth is that the occasional good cop, is harassed, fired, and run out of the department to avoid saying anything negative about the plethora of bad cops.

We are finally seeing some small increments of change.

Aurora police chief fires 3 officers as part of Elijah McClain photo investigation

You have to have some psychopathic tendencies to do what these three did but at least they are no longer going to be able to hide behind a badge.

Aurora police chief fires 3 officers as part of Elijah McClain photo investigation

You have to have some psychopathic tendencies to do what these three did but at least they are no longer going to be able to hide behind a badge.

What you are seeing is the usual sacrificial use of terminations. The usual playbook. The supervisors who allowed these idiots to be cops for years and sometimes decades rush out shocked and disappointed that these people could possibly act this way. Worse it shakes the hundreds of nonexistent good cops with their actions.

There is no change. The fired cops will be hired on elsewhere in a week or less. The rest of the department will be continuing the routine misconduct after being reminded that social media is not their friend.

What you are seeing is the usual sacrificial use of terminations. The usual playbook. The supervisors who allowed these idiots to be cops for years and sometimes decades rush out shocked and disappointed that these people could possibly act this way. Worse it shakes the hundreds of nonexistent good cops with their actions.

There is no change. The fired cops will be hired on elsewhere in a week or less. The rest of the department will be continuing the routine misconduct after being reminded that social media is not their friend.

This is a new police chief. We will see. Am I saying you are wrong? No.

Née Police Chief is another of the old tricks. We have to give them time to enact the reforms and make the changes. Then in a few years after the cops doing the exact thing the new police chief got hired to stop are caught. A new Chief comes in and asks for time to enact the changes needed to strengthen ties to the community.

Née Police Chief is another of the old tricks. We have to give them time to enact the reforms and make the changes. Then in a few years after the cops doing the exact thing the new police chief got hired to stop are caught. A new Chief comes in and asks for time to enact the changes needed to strengthen ties to the community.

She did the right thing. I'll give her credit for that. Will people have to resort to burning things down again? Very likely.

Forum List

Back