criminals are THE problem, not the police

..all this dumbshit about defunding/redesigning/etc the police--but NOTHING about the criminals/black HIGH HIGH crime rate and low graduation rate
....if you want to get rid of a weed, you don't pull on leaf, you pull out the root = black culture breeding criminals at HIGH rates....
.....you will STILL have jackass/dangerous/etc criminals no matter what you do with the police

the criminals INITIATE the problem--and nothing about that in the MSM--ahahahahhahahaha

......NOTHING in the MSM about ''all'' of those CRIMINALS unjustifiably killed by police [ all 3 or 4 WOW! ] ..all they talk about is the EVIL cops--like every one of them is evil [ only the white ones ]
and not the thousands of murders committed by blacks--the thousands and thousands of crimes committed by blacks
...only an idiot racist would not see the difference--and the MAJOR problem is criminals/blacks

And when some of the Cops are Criminals that isn't a problem? Or because they are cops, they can't be criminals.

..all this dumbshit about defunding/redesigning/etc the police--but NOTHING about the criminals/black HIGH HIGH crime rate and low graduation rate
....if you want to get rid of a weed, you don't pull on leaf, you pull out the root = black culture breeding criminals at HIGH rates....
.....you will STILL have jackass/dangerous/etc criminals no matter what you do with the police

the criminals INITIATE the problem--and nothing about that in the MSM--ahahahahhahahaha

......NOTHING in the MSM about ''all'' of those CRIMINALS unjustifiably killed by police [ all 3 or 4 WOW! ] ..all they talk about is the EVIL cops--like every one of them is evil [ only the white ones ]
and not the thousands of murders committed by blacks--the thousands and thousands of crimes committed by blacks
...only an idiot racist would not see the difference--and the MAJOR problem is criminals/blacks

Because you and your ilk are screaming it from the rooftops every time. Like when Pillando Castillo was killed. You guys were screaming that he had a lot of traffic tickets and of course the police should have shot him.
hahahhaha---ok Mr Perfect--
..hey, I at first thought the cop was wrong when he shot PHilandro Castile [ you have spelling wrong? and it's not just the usual error---it's totally wrong --???? ]
...but when I saw the video, it appears Castile was doing it wrong
..I never said anything about his tickets....I didn't even know about that/etc.....

OK OK OK---I'll give you that one---Castile's shooting was wrong
....but that doesn't prove there is police brutality or a lot of wrongful deaths by police ..here's why:

The only way you can use that statistical method is if you apply it to everything. You do not. You object to it being used in any other criminal situation. As I proved in your thread on that using that model shows that any crime is a statistically insignificant problem.

But here are some hard numbers for you. There were 85,000 investigations into misconduct by police in 44 states. California with the largest police population was not in the study and still we had ten percent of the cops being investigated. If California was included we know that the percentage would be much much higher don’t we.

One of the mistakes Trump made was shutting down the department wide reviews. Those investigations revealed widespread corruption and unconstitutional practices. For example. Ferguson where Mike Brown was shot and killed had widespread issues with unconstitutional policing. The cops were regularly violating the law and civil rights.

The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department had one hundred policies, procedures, and practices that were unconstitutional. How many different ways can you violate the Constitution? The LA Sheriffs seemed determined to find out.

Those show your statistical model is deeply flawed. Yet the Cop Supporters never want to talk about those. If they do they denounce Democrat run cities. As if Republican run departments are any different.

Now by your statistical model these cops who are regularly violating the constitution are good cops. Doing nothing wrong. But if that is the case then why do we care what the Constitution says. Apparently it doesn’t matter.

In other words. Shove your study where the sun doesn’t shine until you are willing to use that methodology for every criminal event or category.
1. misconduct can be ANYTHING--like being late for work
2. plain and simple--undeniable--police do NOT kill blacks --unjustifiably or not--at high rates

Murders also happen at an extremely low rate. Using your methodology that is. Thirteen dead in Chicago. But there were 100 million interactions. So 13 out of 100 million is insignificant. Murder does not happen. Your methodology.

And there are a lot of police shootings.

It seems to be a problem when we have 506 as of June 30. But hey using your methodology I am sure it comes up to .0000000001% or something. I will agree to use your methodology if you agree to apply it to all crimes. You won’t. You will just stand on your soapbox and cherry pick and pretend your propaganda makes sense to anyone. It doesn’t. But Racists always want to believe that the majority is behind them. Delusional behavior is common among Racists such as yourself.
......huge difference there--blacks are murdering--MOST of cop shootings are self defense

Ising your Statistical Model, no they are not murdering.

They’re both a problem. Try thinking for once.

They’re both a problem. Try thinking for once.
wrong--the stats prove you wrong--either you didn't graduate 4th grade or you are blinded by HATE

Because you and your ilk are screaming it from the rooftops every time. Like when Pillando Castillo was killed. You guys were screaming that he had a lot of traffic tickets and of course the police should have shot him.
hahahhaha---ok Mr Perfect--
..hey, I at first thought the cop was wrong when he shot PHilandro Castile [ you have spelling wrong? and it's not just the usual error---it's totally wrong --???? ]
...but when I saw the video, it appears Castile was doing it wrong
..I never said anything about his tickets....I didn't even know about that/etc.....

OK OK OK---I'll give you that one---Castile's shooting was wrong
....but that doesn't prove there is police brutality or a lot of wrongful deaths by police ..here's why:

The only way you can use that statistical method is if you apply it to everything. You do not. You object to it being used in any other criminal situation. As I proved in your thread on that using that model shows that any crime is a statistically insignificant problem.

But here are some hard numbers for you. There were 85,000 investigations into misconduct by police in 44 states. California with the largest police population was not in the study and still we had ten percent of the cops being investigated. If California was included we know that the percentage would be much much higher don’t we.

One of the mistakes Trump made was shutting down the department wide reviews. Those investigations revealed widespread corruption and unconstitutional practices. For example. Ferguson where Mike Brown was shot and killed had widespread issues with unconstitutional policing. The cops were regularly violating the law and civil rights.

The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department had one hundred policies, procedures, and practices that were unconstitutional. How many different ways can you violate the Constitution? The LA Sheriffs seemed determined to find out.

Those show your statistical model is deeply flawed. Yet the Cop Supporters never want to talk about those. If they do they denounce Democrat run cities. As if Republican run departments are any different.

Now by your statistical model these cops who are regularly violating the constitution are good cops. Doing nothing wrong. But if that is the case then why do we care what the Constitution says. Apparently it doesn’t matter.

In other words. Shove your study where the sun doesn’t shine until you are willing to use that methodology for every criminal event or category.
2. plain and simple--undeniable--police do NOT kill blacks --unjustifiably or not--at high rates

Murders also happen at an extremely low rate. Using your methodology that is. Thirteen dead in Chicago. But there were 100 million interactions. So 13 out of 100 million is insignificant. Murder does not happen. Your methodology.

And there are a lot of police shootings.

It seems to be a problem when we have 506 as of June 30. But hey using your methodology I am sure it comes up to .0000000001% or something. I will agree to use your methodology if you agree to apply it to all crimes. You won’t. You will just stand on your soapbox and cherry pick and pretend your propaganda makes sense to anyone. It doesn’t. But Racists always want to believe that the majority is behind them. Delusional behavior is common among Racists such as yourself.
......huge difference there--blacks are murdering--MOST of cop shootings are self defense

Ising your Statistical Model, no they are not murdering.
the FBI /etc say you are wrong:

I've had my car vandalized, broken into and stuff stolen, and I had my house broken into and ransacked.

There are a few cases where I believe the cops accidentally killed innocent people. Only one, at most two, where I think the officer needed to go to jail.

All the rest... I think were just evil criminals, and I don't care anymore that they were killed.

I've had my car vandalized, broken into and stuff stolen, and I had my house broken into and ransacked.

There are a few cases where I believe the cops accidentally killed innocent people. Only one, at most two, where I think the officer needed to go to jail.

All the rest... I think were just evil criminals, and I don't care anymore that they were killed.
..do we want criminals to be killed like being shot in the back/etc? no...but if the cops kill a criminal, I don't care and feel ''safer''/better--no matter how the criminal is killed

..do we want criminals to be killed like being shot in the back/etc? no...but if the cops kill a criminal, I don't care and feel ''safer''/better--no matter how the criminal is killed

I've never understood this concept of "It's bad if you shoot someone in the back".

No. No it is not. It's bad when an innocent person is shot.... in the back, or front, or side, or anywhere.

It's good when criminals are shot. Criminals are scum.

If you walked in, and found a man raping your wife, and you pulled a gun.... What would you do first? Ask him to turn around? "Well you know... even rapists raping my wife... they still shouldn't be shot in the back.... not the back.... that's the back! You can't shoot them in the back!"

Heck I can. Watch me. Criminals are criminals.

Now if they surrender... peacefully... and submit themselves to arrest.....

Ok! Then I'm fine with it.

But you fight me, and try and get away from police officers after committing crime? I'm perfectly fine with shooting those worthless bits of human trash dead, even in the back.

1. I see you provide no proof/links

Naw, man, my connection to Storm Front is cancelled.

Any rate of unjustifiable killing by a police officer is too high. That's not what they are paid to do.

The problem is, most of the officers caught in these sorts of incidents have long records of abusing civil rights.

Now, 99% of cops are great guys doing a difficult job. And 1% are Darren Wilson, Derek Chauvin, Amber Guyger, Jason Van Dyke...

We need to identify the 1% and get rid of them.

I've never understood this concept of "It's bad if you shoot someone in the back".

No. No it is not. It's bad when an innocent person is shot.... in the back, or front, or side, or anywhere.

Okay, this is where you are confused. It's not the job of a cop to be an executioner. It's his job to uphold the law.
If he is shooting an innocent person, that's wrong.
If he's shooting someone with a criminal record, but isn't a physical threat, that's wrong. Not that would know what a person's record is...

I have no problem when you pull a gun on a cop and he shoots you.

I have a bigger problem if you reach for your wallet or cell phone and he shoots you because you MIGHT have a gun.

Okay, this is where you are confused. It's not the job of a cop to be an executioner. It's his job to uphold the law.
If he is shooting an innocent person, that's wrong.
If he's shooting someone with a criminal record, but isn't a physical threat, that's wrong. Not that would know what a person's record is...

I have no problem when you pull a gun on a cop and he shoots you.

I have a bigger problem if you reach for your wallet or cell phone and he shoots you because you MIGHT have a gun.

I didn't say they were executioner.

If you attack me, I'm going to defend myself lethally.

You don't get to attack people.

Now if you surrender to police, of course they are not going to kill you. They going to take you to jail, file the charges, put you in court, and so on.

Fine. I'm good with that.

But you don't get to attack police and this just turn 180º and say neener neener, can't touch me! It's my back! Now I'm above the law, because my back is too you, and if you hurt me, then you are a bad officer!

No. I'm good with them shooting someone who is resisting an officer, in the back even.

I didn't say they were executioner.

If you attack me, I'm going to defend myself lethally.

And then you go to jail if you overreact... that's the issue, buddy.

Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland, Laquan McDonald weren't "attacking" anyone.

Actually no. I know many examples where people shot and killed criminals, and didn't go to jail, nor should they.

Tamir Rice had a gun that looked absolutely identical to a gun. If you pointed that at me, I would shoot you in defense of myself. And I wouldn't go to jail, nor should I.

Sandra Bland hanged herself.

Laquan McDonald had a large knife, big enough you can see it in the video. You come at me with that, I will shoot you, and I won't go to jail, nor should I.

You claim I would go to jail, and yet the law, and the events we've seen suggest otherwise.

By the way, the big lie here is, if you were in those situations, you would shoot those people too. You are lying if you say otherwise. Or maybe not lying, you are just utterly ignorant.

But you don't get to attack police and this just turn 180º and say neener neener, can't touch me! It's my back! Now I'm above the law, because my back is too you, and if you hurt me, then you are a bad officer!

Yeah, actually, you kind of do. A cop shooting someone in the back isn't defending himself.

You have the right to be wrong. What you think doesn't matter to me, and I stand by my opinion.

We should change the laws, and allow officers to shoot anyone that attacks them, or resists arrest. Then people will stop resisting arrest and attacking officer. Then fewer people will die by police.

Tamir Rice had a gun that looked absolutely identical to a gun. If you pointed that at me, I would shoot you in defense of myself. And I wouldn't go to jail, nor should I.

Actually, if you shot a 12 year old playing with a toy he wasn't pointing at you and didn't have in his had, you would go to jail.

After she was falsely arrested, roughed up and denied medical attention, she supposedly hanged herself.

Laquan McDonald had a large knife, big enough you can see it in the video. You come at me with that, I will shoot you, and I won't go to jail, nor should I.

Actually, the guy who DID shoot him DID go to jail for that. Probably because he kept shooting him AFter he was on the ground. ALso, it wasn't a "large, big knife". It was a boy scout knife with a three inch blade, and the blade wasn't even extended when he was shot. Even the Fascist Order of Police Lawyer had to admit it was a Boy Scout Knife, and then tried to claim that "Laquan McDonald wasn't a boy scout."

By the way, the big lie here is, if you were in those situations, you would shoot those people too. You are lying if you say otherwise. Or maybe not lying, you are just utterly ignorant.

Actually, I wouldn't shoot anyone, because I haven't handled a gun since I was in the Army 30 years ago, and have no desire to ever handle one again.

Unlike you wannabe Gun nuts, who never got into the military because you were mentally unstable and wank off at the thought of shooting people.

We should change the laws, and allow officers to shoot anyone that attacks them, or resists arrest. Then people will stop resisting arrest and attacking officer. Then fewer people will die by police.

Or- we prosecute the trigger happy cops to the fullest extent of the law and just throw them in General Population when they get to jail. Then the cops will realize, "Man, I better think before I shoot, I don't want that to be me."

Actually, if you shot a 12 year old playing with a toy he wasn't pointing at you and didn't have in his had, you would go to jail.

After she was falsely arrested, roughed up and denied medical attention, she supposedly hanged herself.

Actually, the guy who DID shoot him DID go to jail for that. Probably because he kept shooting him AFter he was on the ground. ALso, it wasn't a "large, big knife". It was a boy scout knife with a three inch blade, and the blade wasn't even extended when he was shot. Even the Fascist Order of Police Lawyer had to admit it was a Boy Scout Knife, and then tried to claim that "Laquan McDonald wasn't a boy scout."

Actually, I wouldn't shoot anyone, because I haven't handled a gun since I was in the Army 30 years ago, and have no desire to ever handle one again.

Unlike you wannabe Gun nuts, who never got into the military because you were mentally unstable and wank off at the thought of shooting people.

Or- we prosecute the trigger happy cops to the fullest extent of the law and just throw them in General Population when they get to jail. Then the cops will realize, "Man, I better think before I shoot, I don't want that to be me."

No, I won't. If I can prove that people warned me that someone had a gun (which someone called the police to report someone had a gun in the park), and toy looked absolutely identically to a real weapon (which it did. The orange tip at the end required to identify a toy weapon, was blacked out), I would have just cause to believe my life was in danger.

Further, if I can see it on the video, it's not small. You can easily kill someone with a 3 inch knife. Even the military blades are 4.5 inches. Not much smaller, and can certainly kill you.

Regardless, you are right that the officer went to jail, and that a grave miscarriage of justice, which is exactly why more black people have continued, and will continue to die, both from police and criminals.

Yeah, that's the unicorns and rainbows mythology that the left-wing has been spewing.

Instead.... read reality. Or even watch it.

The Ferguson effect is real. Police are not going to in the middle of a high tension, possibly violent interaction with criminal going to sit there and "Man, I better think before I shoot" and end up shot by the criminal because they were hesitating to fire, because some dumb left-winger thinks that's how police work happens.

Instead, they will do what they have done repeatedly in every single situation where police are attacked and jailed for doing their job.... they simply back off... and let people die.

And I don't blame them.

And as far as you throwing them in the general population... instead things are going to be much worse than that. Instead we simply won't have police.

Maybe you missed it, but there is a growing crisis in the police force right now. Not in bad cops randomly shooting people.

But instead, not having cops at all.

Baltimore where some of the first BLM protests about Freddie Grey were held in 2015....

Massive shortage of police. 26% of all patrol positions are vacant.

Why do you think the murder rate is up in Baltimore?

No, you are not going to have police thinking "Oh I better sit and ponder how to handle this violent criminal" instead more and more police are retiring, and fewer and fewer police are being hired.

It will not be long before the people of Baltimore won't have to worry about police shooting people, because there won't be any police at all.

Of course that means more black people will die, in fact more of all people will die.... but you don't care. You don't give a crap. And the really sad part is.... I don't think I care either. Let you people die. You are getting what you deserve.

But hey... you got that officer in jail. Good work.

Baltimore crime stats.
Homicides in 2014, only 211.

From 2015 to 2019.

344, 318, 343, 309, 348.

Well done. Pat yourself on the back. That's hundreds on hundreds more murders, thanks to you, and people like you. But hey... you got a cop that killed a criminal put in jail.

Well done. This is why I know for a fact that conservatives are flat out better people than left-wingers. We are just better people in every way. Your views, kill people. You are just bad awful people. :)

But I'm ok with it now. It used to tick me off, but eh... let em die. You guys get what you deserve.

1. I see you provide no proof/links

Naw, man, my connection to Storm Front is cancelled.

Any rate of unjustifiable killing by a police officer is too high. That's not what they are paid to do.

The problem is, most of the officers caught in these sorts of incidents have long records of abusing civil rights.

Now, 99% of cops are great guys doing a difficult job. And 1% are Darren Wilson, Derek Chauvin, Amber Guyger, Jason Van Dyke...

We need to identify the 1% and get rid of them.
.....no--the rate of cop killings is very, very low--you can't stop humans from making mistakes/etc
...Wilson--hahahhaha--he was defending himself--every person has a right to defend himself
hahahahha--you fkd yourself and racist IM2/etc over--he says police never even get charged for murder--Guyger sentenced to jail

..your arguments are beyond pathetic

No, I won't. If I can prove that people warned me that someone had a gun (which someone called the police to report someone had a gun in the park), and toy looked absolutely identically to a real weapon (which it did. The orange tip at the end required to identify a toy weapon, was blacked out), I would have just cause to believe my life was in danger.

Except the gun wasn't in his hand, he was clearly a child and the person who called it in thought it was a toy.

Also, the cop in question had been fired from his last job for mental instability.

Further, if I can see it on the video, it's not small. You can easily kill someone with a 3 inch knife. Even the military blades are 4.5 inches. Not much smaller, and can certainly kill you.

Really? Which video is that? Here's the video.

Where's the knife at?

The Ferguson effect is real. Police are not going to in the middle of a high tension, possibly violent interaction with criminal going to sit there and "Man, I better think before I shoot" and end up shot by the criminal because they were hesitating to fire, because some dumb left-winger thinks that's how police work happens.

The real Ferguson effect is people in poor communities are less likely to call police on minor crime because the cops come in guns blazing.

Three sociologists who studied over 800,000 911 calls in Milwaukee concluded that following a publicized death of a black man at the hands of police calls to the emergency dispatch dropped precipitously, especially in black neighborhoods. “High-profile cases of police violence against unarmed citizens can undermine the legitimacy of legal authority,” they wrote.

Of course that means more black people will die, in fact more of all people will die.... but you don't care. You don't give a crap. And the really sad part is.... I don't think I care either. Let you people die. You are getting what you deserve.

If we can't do policing without fascist thugs, then shame on us.

.....no--the rate of cop killings is very, very low--you can't stop humans from making mistakes/etc
...Wilson--hahahhaha--he was defending himself--every person has a right to defend himself
hahahahha--you fkd yourself and racist IM2/etc over--he says police never even get charged for murder--Guyger sentenced to jail

Actually, the days of cops getting a walk for shooting is over. Mayors and Prosecutors LIKE keeping their jobs.

Guyger went to jail because there was absolutely no excuse for what she did. And she still only got 10 years.

Forum List

Back