criminals are THE problem, not the police

..all this dumbshit about defunding/redesigning/etc the police--but NOTHING about the criminals/black HIGH HIGH crime rate and low graduation rate
....if you want to get rid of a weed, you don't pull on leaf, you pull out the root = black culture breeding criminals at HIGH rates....
.....you will STILL have jackass/dangerous/etc criminals no matter what you do with the police

Guy, here's the thing. We lock up 2 million people what we are doing about Crime isn't working. It would be nice if we could abolish addiction, poverty and racism, but we aren't going to.

The conduct of police is something we CAN fix. Easily.

..all this dumbshit about defunding/redesigning/etc the police--but NOTHING about the criminals/black HIGH HIGH crime rate and low graduation rate
....if you want to get rid of a weed, you don't pull on leaf, you pull out the root = black culture breeding criminals at HIGH rates....
.....you will STILL have jackass/dangerous/etc criminals no matter what you do with the police

the criminals INITIATE the problem--and nothing about that in the MSM--ahahahahhahahaha

......NOTHING in the MSM about ''all'' of those CRIMINALS unjustifiably killed by police [ all 3 or 4 WOW! ] ..all they talk about is the EVIL cops--like every one of them is evil [ only the white ones ]
and not the thousands of murders committed by blacks--the thousands and thousands of crimes committed by blacks
...only an idiot racist would not see the difference--and the MAJOR problem is criminals/blacks

Because you and your ilk are screaming it from the rooftops every time. Like when Pillando Castillo was killed. You guys were screaming that he had a lot of traffic tickets and of course the police should have shot him.
hahahhaha---ok Mr Perfect--
..hey, I at first thought the cop was wrong when he shot PHilandro Castile [ you have spelling wrong? and it's not just the usual error---it's totally wrong --???? ]
...but when I saw the video, it appears Castile was doing it wrong
..I never said anything about his tickets....I didn't even know about that/etc.....

OK OK OK---I'll give you that one---Castile's shooting was wrong
....but that doesn't prove there is police brutality or a lot of wrongful deaths by police ..here's why:

the criminals INITIATE the problem--and nothing about that in the MSM--ahahahahhahahaha

......NOTHING in the MSM about ''all'' of those CRIMINALS unjustifiably killed by police [ all 3 or 4 WOW! ] ..all they talk about is the EVIL cops--like every one of them is evil [ only the white ones ]
and not the thousands of murders committed by blacks--the thousands and thousands of crimes committed by blacks
...only an idiot racist would not see the difference--and the MAJOR problem is criminals/blacks
Rediculous.....
I was a cop for ten years. There are plenty of cops out there who shouldn’t be because they are protected by the blue wall. You’re giving license to shoot people who are forgers and driving under the influence. Both could be handled decently. We are human beings, not Lynch mobs.
There is a bigoted element in society exemplified by your post which also filters into law enforcement . The plethoration of guns and white supremacy make some cops I’ll suited.

Guy, here's the thing. We lock up 2 million people what we are doing about Crime isn't working. It would be nice if we could abolish addiction, poverty and racism, but we aren't going to.

Not in the near future. But getting rid of slave mentality is a start.

hahahahhahahahah
1. you can't ABOLISH a lot of those but you can cut it down
2. we can't CUT down crime/etc because blacks don't want to hear the truth!!! = they are graduating at low rates and committing crime at high rates---if you tell them the truth----they get so upset they will BURN/LOOT/DESTROY
--you can't fix a problem until you accept there is a problem
3. you have not read many of my posts or don't understand because you are blinded by your HATE:

here--maybe you will understand this:
.....you can never abolish or stop police [ humans ] from making mistakes/killing------police unjustifiably kill at very, VERY low rates

EXPERTS in their field = people with very high IQs/very smart/''smarter'' than police ''kill''hundreds --BECAUSE of human mistakes--and those are pilots
..the military trains EVERYDAY--they are experts --and they ''kill'' not only innocent people but also friendlies --BY MISTAKES
..just like the police, they are NOT trying to kill innocents or Floyd/Garner/etc--it's a human mistake

all proof has been linked many times

It would be nice if we could abolish police self defending themselves

so--to sum up my previous post--NO NO -you are wrong --you CAN'T fix the conduct of the police EASILY!!!!!

police unjustifiably ''kill''' very very very FEW people--plain and simple

....AND..there is not a problem of police conduct--but there IS a problem of black conduct
the facts and stats prove this
linked before

hahahahhahahahah

Sure. All we have to do is give black folks the same economic status white folks have. Problem solved.

2. we can't CUT down crime/etc because blacks don't want to hear the truth!!! = they are graduating at low rates and committing crime at high rates---if you tell them the truth----they get so upset they will BURN/LOOT/DESTROY

No, they burn and loot when you guys shoot them. That's when they riot. And actually, I admire their restraint. (I do think the riots were an offshoot of Covid-19/recession anxiety, but that's another discussion that would go way over your head.)

3. you have not read many of my posts or don't understand because you are blinded by your HATE:

I have read your posts. They are a racist trying to sound smart, but since racists are by definition, IGNORANT AS PISS, it never works.

....you can never abolish or stop police [ humans ] from making mistakes/killing------police unjustifiably kill at very, VERY low rates

Actually, they kill 1000 people a year. Compare that the United Kingdom, where they kill 1-5 people a year, or Japan where they almost never kill anyone, and it's considered a scandal if they even take their guns out of their holsters.

so--to sum up my previous post--NO NO -you are wrong --you CAN'T fix the conduct of the police EASILY!!!!!

Sure you can. Here's what I would do

1) Every last one of these cops who is involved in one of these incidents has a LONG record of abuse or misconduct. Chavin had 18 previous complaints. Van Dyke had 20 previous complaints. Loehmann was fired from a previous job for mental instability. You look at the misconduct complaint very seriously, you either retrain them or fire them.

2) Make every cop carry a body cam. Then we can tell which ones were legit shootings or not.

3) Teach De-escalation tactics.

4) Hire more police from the community. If they are going back to their nice cop neighborhood every night, they aren't going to respect the people who live there.

....AND..there is not a problem of police conduct--but there IS a problem of black conduct
linked before

No, the stats prove that we are a racist society that uses incarceration as a form of oppression. Only 200,000 of the 2 million people we lock up are in there for rape or murder. The rest are in there for drug or property crimes.

hahahahhahahahah

Sure. All we have to do is give black folks the same economic status white folks have. Problem solved.

No, they burn and loot when you guys shoot them. That's when they riot. And actually, I admire their restraint. (I do think the riots were an offshoot of Covid-19/recession anxiety, but that's another discussion that would go way over your head.)

I have read your posts. They are a racist trying to sound smart, but since racists are by definition, IGNORANT AS PISS, it never works.

....you can never abolish or stop police [ humans ] from making mistakes/killing------police unjustifiably kill at very, VERY low rates

Actually, they kill 1000 people a year. Compare that the United Kingdom, where they kill 1-5 people a year, or Japan where they almost never kill anyone, and it's considered a scandal if they even take their guns out of their holsters.

1) Every last one of these cops who is involved in one of these incidents has a LONG record of abuse or misconduct. Chavin had 18 previous complaints. Van Dyke had 20 previous complaints. Loehmann was fired from a previous job for mental instability. You look at the misconduct complaint very seriously, you either retrain them or fire them.

2) Make every cop carry a body cam. Then we can tell which ones were legit shootings or not.

4) Hire more police from the community. If they are going back to their nice cop neighborhood every night, they aren't going to respect the people who live there.
1. I see you provide no proof/links
blacks are OVER represented in great jobs/great paying jobs--especially considering they graduate at lower rates--I've linked this before--so that blows your # 1 to hell
---AND--they are given MUCH $$$/'COLLEGE help/etc already = it's not that they are not given opportunity-etc--but their culture is messed up

2. Japan crime rate is LOW!!!!!
..UK = gun ownership LOW = US criminals more guns
..UK =87% white---blows your # 2 to hell

3. it doesn't matter if Chavin was PERFECT--you don't understand or want to understand my posts because of your hate:
..for the last time--high IQ-'-'perfect'' people--with no prior problems make mistakes/''kill'' people accidentally---

linked before

No, the stats prove that we are a racist society that uses incarceration as a form of oppression. Only 200,000 of the 2 million people we lock up are in there for rape or murder. The rest are in there for drug or property crimes.
again---you provide so many stats--PLEASE stop!!!
hahahhahahahahahahaha

linked before

FOUR times the rate---that's just murder

hahahahhahahahah

...Japan 98% Japanese!!!!!! not many blacks there --so much much lower crime
US rape rate 27 TIMES more than Japan
crime 84% more than Japan

SO---police in the US are killing LESS per crime!!!!!!!

Sometimes the criminals are the police.

Watch the video........Officer Chauvin had the same empty stare that someone like Ted Bundy had. Some psychopaths strike out on their own and some hide behind a badge.

Not to worry!

Everyone knows the brutal (and admittedly hurtful) truth: As the population profile of this country continues its dizzying change, the ordinary person in this country will be demanding MORE police.

And more police there will be.

In fact, in the future United States of America, the people will demand more police and more prisons.

Because you and your ilk are screaming it from the rooftops every time. Like when Pillando Castillo was killed. You guys were screaming that he had a lot of traffic tickets and of course the police should have shot him.
..hey, I at first thought the cop was wrong when he shot PHilandro Castile [ you have spelling wrong? and it's not just the usual error---it's totally wrong --???? ]
..I never said anything about his tickets....I didn't even know about that/etc.....

....but that doesn't prove there is police brutality or a lot of wrongful deaths by police ..here's why:

The only way you can use that statistical method is if you apply it to everything. You do not. You object to it being used in any other criminal situation. As I proved in your thread on that using that model shows that any crime is a statistically insignificant problem.

But here are some hard numbers for you. There were 85,000 investigations into misconduct by police in 44 states. California with the largest police population was not in the study and still we had ten percent of the cops being investigated. If California was included we know that the percentage would be much much higher don’t we.

One of the mistakes Trump made was shutting down the department wide reviews. Those investigations revealed widespread corruption and unconstitutional practices. For example. Ferguson where Mike Brown was shot and killed had widespread issues with unconstitutional policing. The cops were regularly violating the law and civil rights.

The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department had one hundred policies, procedures, and practices that were unconstitutional. How many different ways can you violate the Constitution? The LA Sheriffs seemed determined to find out.

Those show your statistical model is deeply flawed. Yet the Cop Supporters never want to talk about those. If they do they denounce Democrat run cities. As if Republican run departments are any different.

Now by your statistical model these cops who are regularly violating the constitution are good cops. Doing nothing wrong. But if that is the case then why do we care what the Constitution says. Apparently it doesn’t matter.

In other words. Shove your study where the sun doesn’t shine until you are willing to use that methodology for every criminal event or category.

The only way you can use that statistical method is if you apply it to everything. You do not. You object to it being used in any other criminal situation. As I proved in your thread on that using that model shows that any crime is a statistically insignificant problem.

But here are some hard numbers for you. There were 85,000 investigations into misconduct by police in 44 states. California with the largest police population was not in the study and still we had ten percent of the cops being investigated. If California was included we know that the percentage would be much much higher don’t we.

One of the mistakes Trump made was shutting down the department wide reviews. Those investigations revealed widespread corruption and unconstitutional practices. For example. Ferguson where Mike Brown was shot and killed had widespread issues with unconstitutional policing. The cops were regularly violating the law and civil rights.

The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department had one hundred policies, procedures, and practices that were unconstitutional. How many different ways can you violate the Constitution? The LA Sheriffs seemed determined to find out.

Those show your statistical model is deeply flawed. Yet the Cop Supporters never want to talk about those. If they do they denounce Democrat run cities. As if Republican run departments are any different.

Now by your statistical model these cops who are regularly violating the constitution are good cops. Doing nothing wrong. But if that is the case then why do we care what the Constitution says. Apparently it doesn’t matter.

In other words. Shove your study where the sun doesn’t shine until you are willing to use that methodology for every criminal event or category.
1. misconduct can be ANYTHING--like being late for work
2. plain and simple--undeniable--police do NOT kill blacks --unjustifiably or not--at high rates

2. plain and simple--undeniable--police do NOT kill blacks --unjustifiably or not--at high rates

Murders also happen at an extremely low rate. Using your methodology that is. Thirteen dead in Chicago. But there were 100 million interactions. So 13 out of 100 million is insignificant. Murder does not happen. Your methodology.

And there are a lot of police shootings.

It seems to be a problem when we have 506 as of June 30. But hey using your methodology I am sure it comes up to .0000000001% or something. I will agree to use your methodology if you agree to apply it to all crimes. You won’t. You will just stand on your soapbox and cherry pick and pretend your propaganda makes sense to anyone. It doesn’t. But Racists always want to believe that the majority is behind them. Delusional behavior is common among Racists such as yourself.

Murders also happen at an extremely low rate. Using your methodology that is. Thirteen dead in Chicago. But there were 100 million interactions. So 13 out of 100 million is insignificant. Murder does not happen. Your methodology.

And there are a lot of police shootings.

It seems to be a problem when we have 506 as of June 30. But hey using your methodology I am sure it comes up to .0000000001% or something. I will agree to use your methodology if you agree to apply it to all crimes. You won’t. You will just stand on your soapbox and cherry pick and pretend your propaganda makes sense to anyone. It doesn’t. But Racists always want to believe that the majority is behind them. Delusional behavior is common among Racists such as yourself.
......huge difference there--blacks are murdering--MOST of cop shootings are self defense

New Topics

Forum List

Back