Criminal probe, legal fights await Trump after White House

Time to go after his tax returns though I know Biden likely won't do it.

More bullshit. Trump is no more a criminal than I am. You are so full of shit its laughable.
Then there would be no need for talk of self pardon.

You sure are ridiculous. Just what, in your feeble brain, has Trump done that's criminal?? Bet you can't answer that. Just because you don't like him doesn't make him a criminal. LOL

Hell you Dems tried for 4 years to get rid of Trump and failed each and every time.

Hey stupid, there was evidence against OJ.

The jury didn't think so..

Mueller spent $35 MILLION to tell us he found no evidence.

He also stated that Trump and others around him obstructed his investigation at every turn.

You really are a stupid person, aren't you?

No he didn't. He said Trump didn't obstruct his investigation in any way. Your just pissed his report didn't say what YOU wanted it to say.

Good Lord. Imbeciles.

Hey stupid, there was evidence against OJ.

The jury didn't think so..

Mueller spent $35 MILLION to tell us he found no evidence.

He also stated that Trump and others around him obstructed his investigation at every turn.

You really are a stupid person, aren't you?
Quote where Mueller said he was obstructed at every turn.

Watch this.....

Well I remember him saying Trump didn't impede his investigation at all. Trump was just impatient with how long it was taking.

More bullshit. Trump is no more a criminal than I am. You are so full of shit its laughable.

You sure are ridiculous. Just what, in your feeble brain, has Trump done that's criminal?? Bet you can't answer that. Just because you don't like him doesn't make him a criminal. LOL

Hell you Dems tried for 4 years to get rid of Trump and failed each and every time.

obstruction of mueller investigation.
campaign finance violations (aka stormy daniels) hush money
federal tax charges, such as $73 million refund and $70k in hairdo's. in 2022 a $100 million tax payment due.
NY state tax charges
Real estate fraud. Civil matter: falsely reporting property values.
emoluments: using the presidency for personal profit.

other lawsuits
multi level marketing fraud associated with celebrity apprentice.
Mary Trump fraud suit
E. Jean Carroll defamation suit. also Summer Zervos

federal tax charges, such as $73 million refund and $70k in hairdo's. in 2022 a $100 million tax payment due.
NY state tax charges

other lawsuits
Mary Trump fraud suit
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg

NY state tax charges

other lawsuits
Mary Trump fraud suit
I had just detailed the crimes, and then you say "what crimes".

the actual details are here

NY state tax charges

other lawsuits
Mary Trump fraud suit

Hasn’t “WE REALLY GOT HIM THIS TIME” been your mantra for 4 years? Haven’t you linked us to hundreds of other opinion pieces concocted by your fellow TDS’ers?
Is this the “WE REALLY GOT HIM THIS TIME” that we should finally trust?

NY state tax charges

other lawsuits
Mary Trump fraud suit
Link us up to your evidence.

(your handlers won't count)

NY state tax charges

other lawsuits
Mary Trump fraud suit

Hasn’t “WE REALLY GOT HIM THIS TIME” been your mantra for 4 years? Haven’t you linked us to hundreds of other opinion pieces concocted by your fellow TDS’ers?
Is this the “WE REALLY GOT HIM THIS TIME” that we should finally trust?
“There's no question that there are a number of active investigations that could implicate Donald Trump: private citizen, and lead to his indictment and prosecution,” said attorney Richard Ben-Veniste, a former top prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force that investigated former President Richard Nixon.

although much of the legal challenges trump faces are civil matters.

No he didn't. He said Trump didn't obstruct his investigation in any way. Your just pissed his report didn't say what YOU wanted it to say.

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

Mueller emphasized, however, that his analysis of the evidence did not clear the president of obstruction. Said Mueller: “f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

Mueller noted several complicating factors with respect to determining whether illegal obstruction occurred. For starters, he wrote, “the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference.” Or, as Trump has repeatedly reminded, the report found “NO COLLUSION” by anyone in the Trump campaign with Russians trying to sway the 2016 election in his favor. But that doesn’t preclude the possibility of obstruction, Mueller said. According to the report, “the evidence does point to a range of other possible personal motives animating the President’s conduct. These include concerns that continued investigation would call into question the legitimacy of his election and potential uncertainty about whether certain events-such as advance notice of WikiLeaks’s release of hacked information or the June 9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians could be seen as criminal activity by the President, his campaign, or his family.”

Forum List

Back