Criminal probe, legal fights await Trump after White House

Ok, tell me what you think it would do for this country to start jailing our former Presidents?
If they get a fair trial, I think it would enhance the public’s confidence in government.

Sarkozy was just indicted. I don’t see France going crazy.

Ok, tell me what you think it would do for this country to start jailing our former Presidents?
If they get a fair trial, I think it would enhance the public’s confidence in government.

Sarkozy was just indicted. I don’t see France going crazy.
No one has confidence in Government or The Elections. Your Satanic Cult has assured Freedom Loving Americans of that. No one also should trust anything you say since you are a Pathological Liar and so are your friends.

The only thing that puts a smile on my face is the fact I know there is a Hell and you will be burning forever in it. You are too full of pride to repent, so I call this a prediction, not a judgment.

I suggest you go buy some fireproof underwear. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

Time to go after his tax returns though I know Biden likely won't do it.
Oh bullshit, the IRS would have been all over his taxes if something was hinkey with them.
Grow the fuck up.

His tax returns is needed to see if he lied about his finances vs what he paid in taxes, he could have lied reporting his income.

Thats true of ANYONE... but Trump felt he had no reason to be be the bitch of the Democrats and play their game after they were already accusing him of just about everything. Why would he when he knew damn well... whatever his accountants calculated.. Democrats would have their own team of lawyers and accountants nit pik to try bring him down.
This was not the usual circumstance of submitting ones tax returns. This was the circumstance of being surrounded by a pack of political enemies who were willing to use a fucking fake dossier.. drempt up in a bar..to make up even more crap to get a Warrant just to go on a fishing expedition.... all the while leaking reports to the media as if everything was fact.

Now tell me. If you were Trump.. would you trust anyone demanding your tax returns? I would tell you your an idiot.

Everybody including Bush released their tax returns to the public to be transparent, why is he hiding his?
Because he...like you...and like me...has that right!
Ask yourself this, Bass...if there was REALLY something in Trump's tax returns that was illegal...don't you think someone in the IRS would have leaked that YEARS ago?

Of course they would have.

These lefty loons just don't get it. Trump has been personally and his businesses have been audited for years. If there were something there the IRS would have found it long ago. Common Sense 101.

Trump will be extremely busy after he leaves office with the dozens of suits he is named in. Below are just a few of them.
I wonder if he will have his crackerjack legal team defend him, led by Rudy Giulani.
-
Trump faces a defamation lawsuit from Summer Zervos, a contestant on "The Apprentice."

The attorney general in Washington, DC, alleged that the Trump Organization knowingly overcharged for services at the president's hotel.

The advice columnist E. Jean Carroll alleged that Trump defamed her by denying that he raped her in the '90s.

The president still faces a lawsuit stemming from a 2015 altercation between security guards and a group of protesters.

The New York attorney general is also suing the Trump Organization to compel it to comply with her investigation.

The president's former lawyer has sued the Trump Organization seeking nearly $2 million in unpaid fees.

A group of plaintiffs accused Trump and his adult children of misleading people into selling products for a multilevel marketing company.

The president's niece is suing Trump and his siblings.

Trump's hotel company's actions relating to a property it formerly managed in Panama are the focus of another lawsuit.

And many more. Poor guy.

ANOTHER one of these post-election 've got him now there's?

Yes, everyone knows about the Marxist Democrats' 'scorched death's 'revenge / payback' lists and committees who seek to punish Trump for defeating and embarrassing them for 4 years...and how they want to go after everyone in his administration and even his supporters....taking 'intolerance' to a whole new frightening level.

The fake news and Big Tech 3 censoring, blacking out, & banning - the Chicom method of controlling their populace was just a start.

The same 4th-Reich Dems pushing for payback for Trump and his team are reportedly talking about 'RE-EDUCATION CAMPS' for his supporters and those who refuse to accept the Marxist agenda and ideology...

You irrational, hate-driven, butt-hurt snowflakes who long to have every detail of your miserable lives controlled must be ecstatic about it all...
Why is it that I do not fear the wrath of these purse-swing, commie pussies? These sufferers of arrested development actually believe that they could "shame" someone that has a pair for not submitting or supporting their marxist agenda? 80 plus million people legitimately voted for Trump. Biden's majority of support came in the form of commie fucks filling out mail-in ballots for people that didn't exist. The blow back from this blatant example of voter fraud hasn't even started yet.
Dale, you should be afraid, very afraid. The Biden years will not be good for you.

The Biden YEAR, at most. Kamala will be President in 2022 at the latest.
Just so it is not Trump

Trump will be extremely busy after he leaves office with the dozens of suits he is named in. Below are just a few of them.
I wonder if he will have his crackerjack legal team defend him, led by Rudy Giulani.
-
Trump faces a defamation lawsuit from Summer Zervos, a contestant on "The Apprentice."

The attorney general in Washington, DC, alleged that the Trump Organization knowingly overcharged for services at the president's hotel.

The advice columnist E. Jean Carroll alleged that Trump defamed her by denying that he raped her in the '90s.

The president still faces a lawsuit stemming from a 2015 altercation between security guards and a group of protesters.

The New York attorney general is also suing the Trump Organization to compel it to comply with her investigation.

The president's former lawyer has sued the Trump Organization seeking nearly $2 million in unpaid fees.

A group of plaintiffs accused Trump and his adult children of misleading people into selling products for a multilevel marketing company.

Trump's hotel company's actions relating to a property it formerly managed in Panama are the focus of another lawsuit.

And many more. Poor guy.

Yes, everyone knows about the Marxist Democrats' 'scorched death's 'revenge / payback' lists and committees who seek to punish Trump for defeating and embarrassing them for 4 years...and how they want to go after everyone in his administration and even his supporters....taking 'intolerance' to a whole new frightening level.

The fake news and Big Tech 3 censoring, blacking out, & banning - the Chicom method of controlling their populace was just a start.

The same 4th-Reich Dems pushing for payback for Trump and his team are reportedly talking about 'RE-EDUCATION CAMPS' for his supporters and those who refuse to accept the Marxist agenda and ideology...

You irrational, hate-driven, butt-hurt snowflakes who long to have every detail of your miserable lives controlled must be ecstatic about it all...
Why is it that I do not fear the wrath of these purse-swing, commie pussies? These sufferers of arrested development actually believe that they could "shame" someone that has a pair for not submitting or supporting their marxist agenda? 80 plus million people legitimately voted for Trump. Biden's majority of support came in the form of commie fucks filling out mail-in ballots for people that didn't exist. The blow back from this blatant example of voter fraud hasn't even started yet.
Dale, you should be afraid, very afraid. The Biden years will not be good for you.

Why wouldn’t they be? And should all Trump supporters be afraid? And why?
Only Trump supporters who think like Dale. It is always fun to send tongue in cheek responses to paranoid nuts like Dale, who are not dealing in reality.

I wouldn’t mind if Biden pardons Trump from whatever he can be pardoned from.

Don't care that much 1 way or the other. The most important thing is that the people impeached him November 3rd.

But the state of NY can still go after him and this could get interesting very fast, let's see.

That would be monumentally stupid.

Not in the least.

I'm not sure jailing is the correct answer, but in order maintain "law & order", the law must be followed. Or laws will be broken in the future.

He is just one man and while at undoubtedly obvious he has committed felony crimes on camera, he is just one man that has an entire network of enablers.

should Trump be prosecuted?

" We amassed ample evidence to support a charge that Mr. Trump obstructed justice. That view is widely shared. Shortly after our report was issued, hundreds of former prosecutors concluded that the evidence supported such a charge. "

If we don't pursue a further investigation into Trump and charge him if the evidence warrants, then we are openly admitting the wealthy and powerful are above the law.

Bullshit...if Trump had done anything wrong we would have seen the evidence by now....its been 4 plus years of investigation asshole....remember?.....
The cancelled check for the hush money proves he was UN-indicted Co-conspirator #1. His lawyer already went to jail for being indicted/convicted Co-conspirator #2. Wonder what New York has in store for Donnie?

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Glad I didn't say any of that. Would not hurt my feelings to see him not only impeached, but voted out of office and then jailed on felony charge. You also have two federal judges with consecutive ruling affirming it was illegal for him to misappropriate funds from the military appropriation to support his wall, that congress would not fund and those would be felony charges also. There are probably other things, who knows? When it became apparent he had won, I posted that I hoped Biden would not wast time on getting back at anybody on the right, as bringing the country together is what he had said, etc,etc,etc. That was then. This is now, after what I see as an attempted coup of the country and free elections. I still hope Joe wastes no time on it, but wish everyone else, "Good Hunting!" His legacy is already trashed. He was against illegal border crossings and now even after misappropriating all that money, the undisputed king of most illegals across the southern boarder in this century, during a single not so presidential term of office. He was against the Iranian nuclear deal, so he unilaterally pulled out, and now they have been producing at vastly accelerated rates and are far closer to having what they need to make the desert glow in the dark than they would have been for years. Hopefully our troops (there since the last republican administration) will not be there for that. He has been a loud mouthed rabble rouser from day one. I can easily turn a blind eye if he is hounded criminally and civilly to the end of his days as a warning not to bring this kind of jerk to that office again.

Is that the USA you want to live in now? One more akin to a despotic regime where political opponents are jailed if they don’t do Democrats bidding?

Good gawd.
I want to live in a country where representative and leaders are elected by free election of the majority of the voters, and electors are selected solely one the votes cast. Not some crazy authoritarian attempt to take over the country and do away with the will of the voters. Looks like I got it for four more years. Suck it up buttercup.

From what I see, you got more than you bargained for...And had to cheat to get it....Tell me, what is it you see in America taking a back seat again?
Personally, I think you are in your own little back seat world. Living in TN, it is unlikely I cheated you in life, or the election. To you cheating is just your description of events when you do not get your way. Go ahead and pout. I raised kids and have seen it before. Difference is, my kids learned better.

Don't care that much 1 way or the other. The most important thing is that the people impeached him November 3rd.

But the state of NY can still go after him and this could get interesting very fast, let's see.

Not in the least.

If it is for state level offenses it would hurt nothing. I said earlier I am not particularly for going after him for federal offenses.

But on the other hand if you do start prosecting presidents for crimes done in office maybe they will not commit such offenses.

So, it’s clear, all bull shit aside, that Biden sold influence as VP, through his son...Should he be jailed also? My guess is you’ll say no.

If proven in court or congress, however it would be done FUCK YES!!!!

Whatcha got Chumly?

So, you know it happened, you know it’s true, and these are the kind of people you support...you need a mirror dumbass.

Bullshit...if Trump had done anything wrong we would have seen the evidence by now....its been 4 plus years of investigation asshole....remember?.....
The cancelled check for the hush money proves he was UN-indicted Co-conspirator #1. His lawyer already went to jail for being indicted/convicted Co-conspirator #2. Wonder what New York has in store for Donnie?

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Glad I didn't say any of that. Would not hurt my feelings to see him not only impeached, but voted out of office and then jailed on felony charge. You also have two federal judges with consecutive ruling affirming it was illegal for him to misappropriate funds from the military appropriation to support his wall, that congress would not fund and those would be felony charges also. There are probably other things, who knows? When it became apparent he had won, I posted that I hoped Biden would not wast time on getting back at anybody on the right, as bringing the country together is what he had said, etc,etc,etc. That was then. This is now, after what I see as an attempted coup of the country and free elections. I still hope Joe wastes no time on it, but wish everyone else, "Good Hunting!" His legacy is already trashed. He was against illegal border crossings and now even after misappropriating all that money, the undisputed king of most illegals across the southern boarder in this century, during a single not so presidential term of office. He was against the Iranian nuclear deal, so he unilaterally pulled out, and now they have been producing at vastly accelerated rates and are far closer to having what they need to make the desert glow in the dark than they would have been for years. Hopefully our troops (there since the last republican administration) will not be there for that. He has been a loud mouthed rabble rouser from day one. I can easily turn a blind eye if he is hounded criminally and civilly to the end of his days as a warning not to bring this kind of jerk to that office again.

Is that the USA you want to live in now? One more akin to a despotic regime where political opponents are jailed if they don’t do Democrats bidding?

Good gawd.
I want to live in a country where representative and leaders are elected by free election of the majority of the voters, and electors are selected solely one the votes cast. Not some crazy authoritarian attempt to take over the country and do away with the will of the voters. Looks like I got it for four more years. Suck it up buttercup.

From what I see, you got more than you bargained for...And had to cheat to get it....Tell me, what is it you see in America taking a back seat again?
Personally, I think you are in your own little back seat world. Living in TN, it is unlikely I cheated you in life, or the election. To you cheating is just your description of events when you do not get your way. Go ahead and pout. I raised kids and have seen it before. Difference is, my kids learned better.

I don’t give a shit if you live on the Queens seat, right under her left ass cheek. After voting in every election since Ronald Reagan, I have never seen the blatant election fraud that this one produced...And if you can’t see that, then you’re way dumber than I thought.

It would demonstrate that not even rich politicians are above the law.

The reason almost all Republicans are so flagrantly corrupt is that they know they'll never be punished for any of their crimes. That has to change. The GOP traitors won't stop their crime spree until we put the fear of God into them.

GOP traitors? Listen to yourself.

-

And many more. Poor guy.

Why wouldn’t they be? And should all Trump supporters be afraid? And why?
Only Trump supporters who think like Dale. It is always fun to send tongue in cheek responses to paranoid nuts like Dale, who are not dealing in reality.

Well, according to totalitarians like you, that’s the entirety of the Republicans....So, I’ll ask again...Should all Republicans be scared, and why? And of what exactly?

Not in the least.

I'm not sure jailing is the correct answer, but in order maintain "law & order", the law must be followed. Or laws will be broken in the future.

He is just one man and while at undoubtedly obvious he has committed felony crimes on camera, he is just one man that has an entire network of enablers.

should Trump be prosecuted?

" We amassed ample evidence to support a charge that Mr. Trump obstructed justice. That view is widely shared. Shortly after our report was issued, hundreds of former prosecutors concluded that the evidence supported such a charge. "

If we don't pursue a further investigation into Trump and charge him if the evidence warrants, then we are openly admitting the wealthy and powerful are above the law.

Aw hell, y’all did that with Hillary already.

Not in the least.

If it is for state level offenses it would hurt nothing. I said earlier I am not particularly for going after him for federal offenses.

But on the other hand if you do start prosecting presidents for crimes done in office maybe they will not commit such offenses.

So, it’s clear, all bull shit aside, that Biden sold influence as VP, through his son...Should he be jailed also? My guess is you’ll say no.

If proven in court or congress, however it would be done FUCK YES!!!!

Whatcha got Chumly?

So, you know it happened, you know it’s true, and these are the kind of people you support...you need a mirror dumbass.

Bring your bullshit to court and prove it. Just because you say so means less then nothing, try again.

Forum List

Back