Criminal probe, legal fights await Trump after White House

Time to go after his tax returns though I know Biden likely won't do it.
Bullshit...if Trump had done anything wrong we would have seen the evidence by now....its been 4 plus years of investigation asshole....remember?.....

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg

The Biden DOJ won’t prosecute Trump for criminal acts committed while president, and appropriately so – but violating tax law is another matter.

Bullshit...if Trump had done anything wrong we would have seen the evidence by now....its been 4 plus years of investigation asshole....remember?.....
The cancelled check for the hush money proves he was UN-indicted Co-conspirator #1. His lawyer already went to jail for being indicted/convicted Co-conspirator #2. Wonder what New York has in store for Donnie?

It's not Biden's job or place to do it, which is why he said he won't do it. The President isn't supposed to use law enforcement for political vendettas, as Trump did throughout his term. Biden will be hands off, and he'll let our various law enforcement agencies do their thing without interfering.

The cancelled check for the hush money proves he was UN-indicted Co-conspirator #1. His lawyer already went to jail for being indicted/convicted Co-conspirator #2. Wonder what New York has in store for Donnie?

Go ahead go after him and find your guy Joe and Hunter in a cell next to him......no way the dems go after him after they stole this election....

That is tooo funny and actually describe a prog slave perfectly...

Oh bullshit, the IRS would have been all over his taxes if something was hinkey with them.
Grow the fuck up.

Spot on. Democrats only planned to scrutinize then criminalize whatever write offs his accountants did for his businesses. These idiots dont realize that for ANYONE who is in commercial real estate, there tax write offs for when you are leveraged, plus depreciation etc.

Though they would probably love to change tax law just to get at Trump i have no doubt.

The government already has his tax returns. US Taxpayers are required to send them into the government, and the good folks at Jackson Hewitt or some other accountancy outfit, set them in for Mr. Trump.

The "going after Trump's tax returns" had nothing to do with criminal charges, it had to do with embarrassing President Trump during the campaign.

The government already has his tax returns. US Taxpayers are required to send them into the government, and the good folks at Jackson Hewitt or some other accountancy outfit, set them in for Mr. Trump.

The "going after Trump's tax returns" had nothing to do with criminal charges, it had to do with embarrassing President Trump during the campaign.

Yeah but... they saw the Mad Cow on MNSBC regurgitate that so many times, they just cant let it go.

Forum List

Back