Criminal illegal aliens

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS
OBAMA;

How many are there? How are you going to bring them out of the shadows and what do you plan to offer them to get them out of the shadows? What do you do if they do not come out of the shadows?
Some of those hard working illegal aliens who only want to take care of their families are committing illegal acts to supplement their low wages. How do they buy expensive cars, IPODs and cell phone for them and their children? Pay cash for a house? I know some of them and I know what they are doing illegally. They cheat the welfare system and they sell drugs. And money is spread all around and in their mattresses.
If they had a criminal background, what every that is, they will not come out of the shadows to e deported.Pay a fine. Learn English. Go to the end of the line. What the hell does that mean?
More of the same is the only thing I hear. Millions of illegal aliens have already left so what is all this rhetoric about "there are not going anywhere" when deportation is mentioned?

You should get your facts straight. A boom in Immigration results in a dramatic decline in overall crime rates. Other anecdotes based on personal assumptions come across as racist based, since there is nothing else to back them us.

CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS
OBAMA;

How many are there? How are you going to bring them out of the shadows and what do you plan to offer them to get them out of the shadows? What do you do if they do not come out of the shadows?
Some of those hard working illegal aliens who only want to take care of their families are committing illegal acts to supplement their low wages. How do they buy expensive cars, IPODs and cell phone for them and their children? Pay cash for a house? I know some of them and I know what they are doing illegally. They cheat the welfare system and they sell drugs. And money is spread all around and in their mattresses.
If they had a criminal background, what every that is, they will not come out of the shadows to e deported.Pay a fine. Learn English. Go to the end of the line. What the hell does that mean?
More of the same is the only thing I hear. Millions of illegal aliens have already left so what is all this rhetoric about "there are not going anywhere" when deportation is mentioned?

Fuck you LilOlLady, you post rubbish like this all the time then run away and never answer any posts. You're a troll. Or maybe even a bot. But you're certainly not anyone that should be taken seriously. Fuck off.

Hi Lady:

CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS
OBAMA;

How many are there? ...

There are 20 to 30 MILLION Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals now squatting in America and taking JOBS from real Americans. They broke our laws by simply coming into the country ILLEGALLY, before they forged documentation and took a JOB from a real American ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Amanda with Lady mentioned:

Fuck you LilOlLady, you post rubbish like this all the time then run away and never answer any posts. You're a troll. Or maybe even a bot. But you're certainly not anyone that should be taken seriously. Fuck off.

In other words, Amanda stands with Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals and the unscrupulous U.S. Employers hiring them! When does Amanda start standing up for the families of the 25 U.S. Citizens killed by 'her' Illegal Aliens EVERY DAY (12 by murder) right here in America???

We already know that Amanda has no regard whatsoever for the Rule Of Law, but just how many real Americans must DIE by the hands of 'her' Illegal Aliens to make her happy??? No sir. Lady 'is' for the Rule Of Law and Amanda is for Lawlessness! Lady is for ridding America of all Illegal Aliens and for giving those JOBS back to real Americans, while Amanda says, "Screw the Americans!"

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS
OBAMA;

Actually the rate of crime is lower amongst illegals
Study finds immigrants commit less California crime | Reuters

CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS
OBAMA;

Is that your counter to her argument about criminal illegal aliens? Which in actuality all illegal aliens are criminals.

Human cost of illegal immigration/

CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS
OBAMA;

Actually the rate of crime is lower amongst illegals
Study finds immigrants commit less California crime | Reuters

Tuba, your comment is not valid! Your own report stated:
The study did not differentiate between documented immigrants and illegal immigrants.

So to say that crime is lower amongst illegals based on your source is crap! Like most, you are confusing or attempting to play on people's words regarding legal immigration! Most Americans have no problem with legal immigration. Illegal aliens and Americans that give jobs to illegal aliens are the problem!

Never thought I would thank Terral for a post. Guess anything is possible. I agree with him. All illegal aliens are nothing but criminals and should be deported immediately upon discovery.

Hi Amanda with Lady mentioned:

In other words, Amanda stands with Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals and the unscrupulous U.S. Employers hiring them! When does Amanda start standing up for the families of the 25 U.S. Citizens killed by 'her' Illegal Aliens EVERY DAY (12 by murder) right here in America???

We already know that Amanda has no regard whatsoever for the Rule Of Law, but just how many real Americans must DIE by the hands of 'her' Illegal Aliens to make her happy??? No sir. Lady 'is' for the Rule Of Law and Amanda is for Lawlessness! Lady is for ridding America of all Illegal Aliens and for giving those JOBS back to real Americans, while Amanda says, "Screw the Americans!"

GL,

Terral

No Terral, I have said plenty on the subject which would shoot down your assessment. The post was to LoL, not the subject. LoL does this all the time, posts something and runs away. Been there, done that, it's a waste of bandwidth.

CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS
OBAMA;

Is that your counter to her argument about criminal illegal aliens? Which in actuality all illegal aliens are criminals.

Human cost of illegal immigration/

No, as I said to Terral, I wasn't addressing the subject, I was addressing her. You can play with trolls if you like, maybe it makes it easier for you if your agree with them. But I don't, I call 'em as I see them, and LoL is a troll, especially on this subject.

I have to agree with Amanda on this one! lilolady starts loads of threads everyday and then never responds to anything.

I have to agree with Amanda on this one! lilolady starts loads of threads everyday and then never responds to anything.

I'm actually starting to lean toward bot, I don't think a troll could resist some of the comments thrown her way.

Forum List

Back