Criminal alien arrested by ICE for Double Murder after California Law Enforcement Fails to Honor Immigration Detainer

First of all, white people are aliens on this side of the planet, second, no human being can be "illegal" no matter where they are on earth.
First off, white people are the majority in this country (which says your first assertion is going nowhere)....

And your second one is pure, unadulterated bullshit, since even communist countries enforce their borders.....
Whites are aliens, they wiped the indigenous with war and biological genocide. That's not something to be proud of. Communist countries have to keep capitalist terrorists and spies out, it has nothing to do with racism like it does with trump's wall.

How is Your POTUS Trump's wall racist?

The alleged perpetrator, Fernando De Jesus Lopez-Garcia, is a repeat immigration offender with a significant criminal history spanning back nearly 15 years that includes convictions for battery of a spouse, assault with a deadly weapon, inflicting corporal injury on a spouse, battery of an officer, and vandalism. On Nov. 22, the San Jose Police Department arrested De Jesus Lopez-Garcia for two counts of murder, three counts of attempted murder, battery on a spouse or cohabitant and violation of a protective order. Officers from ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) lodged an immigration detainer with the jail the following day.

Okay, here's the underlying problem, buddy. ICE doesn't have anywhere to lock these folks up, and they expect local prisons to hold these people when they don't have the room, either.

So they let a wife-beater go because they have real criminals to lock up. The kind of decisions that jails make every day because they are overcrowded, understaffed and now we have COVID in the mix where we don't want to lock people up and create petri dishes of mass infection.

Want to be able to concentrate on deporting the bad apples? Fine. Let's resolve all the undocumented immigrants who are living productive lives.

So a wife beater is no a real criminal?

Why do you hate women?
It may well be personal for him.

He views women as competition?

The alleged perpetrator, Fernando De Jesus Lopez-Garcia, is a repeat immigration offender with a significant criminal history spanning back nearly 15 years that includes convictions for battery of a spouse, assault with a deadly weapon, inflicting corporal injury on a spouse, battery of an officer, and vandalism. On Nov. 22, the San Jose Police Department arrested De Jesus Lopez-Garcia for two counts of murder, three counts of attempted murder, battery on a spouse or cohabitant and violation of a protective order. Officers from ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) lodged an immigration detainer with the jail the following day.

Okay, here's the underlying problem, buddy. ICE doesn't have anywhere to lock these folks up, and they expect local prisons to hold these people when they don't have the room, either.

So they let a wife-beater go because they have real criminals to lock up. The kind of decisions that jails make every day because they are overcrowded, understaffed and now we have COVID in the mix where we don't want to lock people up and create petri dishes of mass infection.

Want to be able to concentrate on deporting the bad apples? Fine. Let's resolve all the undocumented immigrants who are living productive lives.

Why do you hate women?
The article states that the last arrest includes battery on a spouse and violation of a protective order, so apparently Joey even thinks that attempting to kill a spouse isn't a problem......

First of all, white people are aliens on this side of the planet, second, no human being can be "illegal" no matter where they are on earth.
First off, white people are the majority in this country (which says your first assertion is going nowhere)....

And your second one is pure, unadulterated bullshit, since even communist countries enforce their borders.....
Whites are aliens, they wiped the indigenous with war and biological genocide. That's not something to be proud of. Communist countries have to keep capitalist terrorists and spies out, it has nothing to do with racism like it does with trump's wall.

How many illegals have you taken in sugar?

I don't see what that has to do with what he said.

"no human being can be "illegal" no matter where they are on earth. "

Why do you hate women?
The article states that the last arrest includes battery on a spouse and violation of a protective order, so apparently Joey even thinks that attempting to kill a spouse isn't a problem......

Maybe the men in his life beat him around and he likes it?

I still see no correlation. Why must he take someone in to believe they are not illegal humans?

I still see no correlation. Why must he take someone in to believe they are not illegal humans?

Please quote exactly where I said: "must"

Focus on the question mark "?".

Why do you hate women?
It may well be personal for him.

He views women as competition?
Probably trans women anyway, where he plies his evil trade in his shithole of Chicago.

Right, there is no correlation.

I agree I never said "must".

Thank you for agreeing.

Thank you for agreeing.

Nor did you explain any correlation. There is no requirement or whatever word you want to use to take someone in to believe they are not an illegal person.

Thank you for agreeing.

Nor did you explain any correlation. There is no requirement or whatever word you want to use to take someone in to believe they are not an illegal person.

Please quote exactly where I said there was a correlation?

I asked the cat a question and you got your panties all in a bunch.

Thank you for agreeing.

You asked a totally irrelevant question to what was said because you did not have an educated or rational reply.

Thank you for agreeing.

You asked a totally irrelevant question to what was said because you did not have an educated or rational reply.

You are entitled to your feelings dear.

Feelings are not facts.

I guess you did not like the question.

In which case:

How many illegal aliens, have you, and will you take in?

On Nov. 22, the San Jose Police Department arrested De Jesus Lopez-Garcia for two counts of murder, three counts of attempted murder, battery on a spouse or cohabitant and violation of a protective order. Officers from ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) lodged an immigration detainer with the jail the following day.
How could he be released with such serious charges pending?

On Nov. 22, the San Jose Police Department arrested De Jesus Lopez-Garcia for two counts of murder, three counts of attempted murder, battery on a spouse or cohabitant and violation of a protective order. Officers from ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) lodged an immigration detainer with the jail the following day.
How could he be released with such serious charges pending?

He wasn't. He was deported on previous charges. The Federal government could have locked him away instead.

So someone gets charged. The Federal government deports them on the charges for them to simply turn around and come back.

If you are concerned get your politicians to raise your taxes to pay for a massive federal facility to hold people.

So “Trump’s Wall” allows whites through but not colored people?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back