Crime reports by illegal aliens are surging

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Crime Reports by Illegal Aliens Are Surging
Crimes by illegal aliens continue to pour in – especially reports of rape, child sexual abuse and drug charges. Below is just a very, very small sample of the crimes that have been reported recently.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Those hooting and hollering to keep those borders open like the trendy's they are just want those borders wide opened. Social engineering taught those trendy idiots to use guilt trips on those who did not want the borders opened. Those who didn't knew and saw this coming a mile away.
But the trendy's always said oh that is a conspiracy, keep them open blah, blah.
Bet yah won't say that if it ends up being your kid. Then again some are so clipped they won't prosecute because they don't want to hurt their feelings. Are you fkn kidding me.

They only send the best and brightest. They only come here to work. Don't forget vallery obammy forced muslim criminals.....party time. Free money.

dont forget about me.....
CsYiQ84XEAAtoaS.jpg

Democrats want to abolish the Electoral College and then win elections forever from all the millions of illegals voting for them in California.

Crime Reports by Illegal Aliens Are Surging
Crimes by illegal aliens continue to pour in – especially reports of rape, child sexual abuse and drug charges. Below is just a very, very small sample of the crimes that have been reported recently.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Those hooting and hollering to keep those borders open like the trendy's they are just want those borders wide opened. Social engineering taught those trendy idiots to use guilt trips on those who did not want the borders opened. Those who didn't knew and saw this coming a mile away.
But the trendy's always said oh that is a conspiracy, keep them open blah, blah.
Bet yah won't say that if it ends up being your kid. Then again some are so clipped they won't prosecute because they don't want to hurt their feelings. Are you fkn kidding me.
The borders aren`t open. Dismissed!

Forum List

Back