Crime rate: 3400 MORE AMERICANS will be murdered under Uncle Joe

Under Biden, and "defund police" idiocy of the Democrats, murder rate this year is 18% higher. It means 3400 Americans MORE will be killed this year than under Trump. So who are the schlemiels who voted for Biden? 3400 more families will be aggrieved in 2021. Thanks Uncle Joe.

Suddenly you care about the families of dead Americans? Since when???

500,000 Americans died during the Donald Trump presidency because of trumps decisions over Covid. You didn’t seem to have a problem with those deaths. 500,000 grieving families is a lot more than 3000, and most of those people did not have to die.

Americans elected Joe Biden because Trump killed 500,000 people and didn’t even say “I’m sorry for your loss”.

There is nothing you can project onto Democrats it is less odious than what Donald Trump did to your nation for the past four years.
Trump killed no one you fucking hack, you are one stupid jackass,you probably have a BLM sign on your front lawn:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

June 12, authorities have arrested one person in connection with the mass shooting overnight in downtown Austin, Texas, that left 14 people injured. This was the ninth mass shooting in Texas this year.

On April 4, four people were injured in a Beaumont shooting during a parking lot disturbance.

In north Texas, six members of the same family were killed on April 5 in a murder-suicide plot, according to the Allen Police Department.

Four people were injured at a San Antonio apartment complex on March 28 in a shooting involving at least two teens and three different weapons.

In Houston, five people were shot at a nightclub on the North Freeway on March 20.

On the same night as the North Freeway shooting, seven people were shot at a Dallas bar,

In Austin, four people were shot by a pair of gunmen outside a barber shop on March 12.

The first mass shooting in Texas of the year happened in Houston on March 11, according to the Gun Violence Archive. Gunmen shot four people, killing three of them in a southwest Houston apartment complex parking lot.

In Texas, "lawmakers approved a bill that would allow people to carry handguns without a license, background check and training. Governor Greg Abbott has said he will sign it despite objections," The Guardian.

Republicans want Americans to enjoy all of their freedoms.

With the exception of the freedom to life.

Under Biden, and "defund police" idiocy of the Democrats, murder rate this year is 18% higher. It means 3400 Americans MORE will be killed this year than under Trump. So who are the schlemiels who voted for Biden? 3400 more families will be aggrieved in 2021. Thanks Uncle Joe.
Dummy. Biden has not and will not defund the police. I doubt if local elected official will, either, for very long. Defund is a non-issue and everybody but you knows it. NEXT.

Funny. It was an issue during the election, when you people needed to rile up the radicalized blacks and the far left to vote.

I told them, that the white libs would never really do it. REight on this site, I told them.

AND I told them that the white libs, think that you... low enough that they can rile you up now, and then just betray you afterwards, and you will take it like a bitch.

And I was right.
It was not an issue for me. I didn't need to and didn't speak or write in favor or in false support. You got the wrong guy. Independent centrist, remember? You were correct there, about white liberals never really doing it or at least being able to keep it. Being sentient, centrist and pragmatic, I am pretty well immune from being sold on characterizations of party politics, based on local mismanagement thousands of miles away, especially owing no allegiance to one of the parties.

Do you care about the increased death rate from increased crime?
I do wish the black people would quit killing each other. It is mildly disturbing, but it appears to be something endemic and accepted by them, internally to their common popular culture. I can live with it. They seem to attack each other with far more frequency than attacking white people. If black lives don't matter to them, they cannot expect me to cry out in alarm.
Just in case, I am licensed and carry concealed much of the time and can be counted on to deal effectively with whatever comes up, around me, just as you had me trained to do and in line with training I continue on a regular basis. Hopefully, I will never be involved in that type of encounter or in person witness to an event. If it happens, I might very well add to that death rate, that disturbs you.

The Defund Movement seems to be encouraging or allowing them to do it significantly more. So, criticism seems called for.

Dummy. Biden has not and will not defund the police. I doubt if local elected official will, either, for very long. Defund is a non-issue and everybody but you knows it. NEXT.
Tell that to the cities, like Minneapolis that already started defunding. Their crime rates have skyrocketed, along with every other city that has been defunding the police.

Tell that to the cities, like Minneapolis that already started defunding. Their crime rates have skyrocketed, along with every other city that has been defunding the police.

While it is important to blame them for the deaths their polices are causing,

it is also important to call them pussies for not REALLY defunding.

DEFUND means ZERO.

DEFUND means ZERO.
That's not what "defund the police" means though.

DEFUND means ZERO.

IF, as the anti-cop people often claim, cops are just choosing to hunt black males for no reason, then REDUCING their funding would not stop that. As long as they have enough money for gas for their cars and bullets for their guns, the random murders can continue.

The only thing that makes sense is to make sure that they are NOT even there.

This BULLSHIT, about reducing? Is you dems, as normal, trying to have it both ways, you are giving a handjob to the blacks, pretending that you are doing what you promised, while telling the white libs that, oh the cops will still be doing their jobs protecting your lily white asses.

And you are fucking them both. On many levels. You are NOT doing what you promised. What you are doing is reducing police interference in crime, letting violent criminals operate with impunity.

And people are dying because of it.

What about the families who will lose kiss to ratbag gun nuts?

Biden has not advocated the defunding of the police and never will. You are a blatant ignorant liar

Funny. It was an issue during the election, when you people needed to rile up the radicalized blacks and the far left to vote.

I told them, that the white libs would never really do it. REight on this site, I told them.

AND I told them that the white libs, think that you... low enough that they can rile you up now, and then just betray you afterwards, and you will take it like a bitch.

And I was right.
It was not an issue for me. I didn't need to and didn't speak or write in favor or in false support. You got the wrong guy. Independent centrist, remember? You were correct there, about white liberals never really doing it or at least being able to keep it. Being sentient, centrist and pragmatic, I am pretty well immune from being sold on characterizations of party politics, based on local mismanagement thousands of miles away, especially owing no allegiance to one of the parties.

I do wish the black people would quit killing each other. It is mildly disturbing, but it appears to be something endemic and accepted by them, internally to their common popular culture. I can live with it. They seem to attack each other with far more frequency than attacking white people. If black lives don't matter to them, they cannot expect me to cry out in alarm.
Just in case, I am licensed and carry concealed much of the time and can be counted on to deal effectively with whatever comes up, around me, just as you had me trained to do and in line with training I continue on a regular basis. Hopefully, I will never be involved in that type of encounter or in person witness to an event. If it happens, I might very well add to that death rate, that disturbs you.

The Defund Movement seems to be encouraging or allowing them to do it significantly more. So, criticism seems called for.
I do not think, the "defund movement", (which is not prevailing and on life support, actually) is encouraging black on black crime, in any way. It's just a black thing. I'm just a normal older white guy. I do not pretend to really understand black things, though I do form uninformed opinions. That community as a whole, seems willing to accept it, as normal for their people. Sure they weep and wail when they think the wrong person or child gets shot to death, but it is compartmentalized within the community to the families and close associates of the stricken, not the community at large, not spilling over to spur change in the community, at large. I am sure the minority of the black community would gladly support the "defund movement", but that is the criminal violent element. Crime is what they do. They seem to look at it like a job. It pays an income, supports at least a (short term) lifestyle better than normal jobs, has low taxes, and defunding to lower policing level would help their business model. Besides, getting shot is something that happens to other people, or an accepted part of the business model, supported by macho bravado. Hardly noble, but like soldiers, they are willing to take the risks that come with the job and lifestyle, as black lives really don't matter to them, at all. Police are the last people they want involved, preferring to handle disputes themselves and the community largely willing to go along with letting them. There is no real movement within the black community to stop black on black crime as unacceptable. The community is inured to it. At some level, they know it would and will require higher rates of policing, and know defunding is not an option. The vast majority do not speak out against defunding, not wanting to draw attention from the lower class criminal element or become ostracized within the community as what used to be called "Uncle Tom #iggahs". In their silence, they support perpetuation of the accepted community norms.

Defunding is not a Democrat or certainly not Biden sponsored position. It is a simple as that. At it's most successful (if you can call it that) it will be local and short-lived.

DEFUND means ZERO.

IF, as the anti-cop people often claim, cops are just choosing to hunt black males for no reason, then REDUCING their funding would not stop that. As long as they have enough money for gas for their cars and bullets for their guns, the random murders can continue.

This BULLSHIT, about reducing? Is you dems, as normal, trying to have it both ways, you are giving a handjob to the blacks, pretending that you are doing what you promised, while telling the white libs that, oh the cops will still be doing their jobs protecting your lily white asses.

And you are fucking them both. On many levels. You are NOT doing what you promised. What you are doing is reducing police interference in crime, letting violent criminals operate with impunity.

When the police get called for a person having a mental health incident...and all they know is to pull out their guns...that's the sort of thing "defund the police" is supposed to address.

And I was right.

I do not think, the "defund movement", (which is not prevailing and on life support, actually) is encouraging black on black crime, in any way. It's just a black thing. I'm just a normal older white guy. I do not pretend to really understand black things, though I do form uninformed opinions. That community as a whole, seems willing to accept it, as normal for their people. Sure they weep and wail when they think the wrong person or child gets shot to death, but it is compartmentalized within the community to the families and close associates of the stricken, not the community at large, not spilling over to spur change in the community, at large. I am sure the minority of the black community would gladly support the "defund movement", but that is the criminal violent element. Crime is what they do. They seem to look at it like a job. It pays an income, supports at least a (short term) lifestyle better than normal jobs, has low taxes, and defunding to lower policing level would help their business model. Besides, getting shot is something that happens to other people, or an accepted part of the business model, supported by macho bravado. Hardly noble, but like soldiers, they are willing to take the risks that come with the job and lifestyle, as black lives really don't matter to them, at all. Police are the last people they want involved, preferring to handle disputes themselves and the community largely willing to go along with letting them. There is no real movement within the black community to stop black on black crime as unacceptable. The community is inured to it. At some level, they know it would and will require higher rates of policing, and know defunding is not an option. The vast majority do not speak out against defunding, not wanting to draw attention from the lower class criminal element or become ostracized within the community as what used to be called "Uncle Tom #iggahs". In their silence, they support perpetuation of the accepted community norms.

Your hope that the silence majority of the black community is, just silent out of fear or pressure, is nice. I share that hope.

The "defund movement" is certainly undermining the ability of the police to fight crime AND encouraging increased bad criminal behavior and we are seeing the results in higher death tolls.

There are other reports that suggest other consequences, like chain stores leaving certain lib cities that are not prosecuting shoplifting.

AND there are probably plenty of harm being done, that is happening below the radar.

DEFUND means ZERO.

When the police get called for a person having a mental health incident...and all they know is to pull out their guns...that's the sort of thing "defund the police" is supposed to address.

i called the cops once, on a black guy walking though traffic in what looked like a suicide attempt. They did not do that.

I think, that you are confused about who and what cops actually are.

You want to give cops more training? You want to have medical people available for calls? THat will take MORE money, not less.

This is walking it back shit, from the insanely radical TRUTH of what DEFUND initially was, back when you people were using the issue to rile up blacks.

Let's be fair.

It does not matter who is President.

The United States will continue to be a violent nation.

In fact, it will be even more violent in the coming decades.

We all know why.
Fewer Caucasians and more dark people = Dangerous, dirty, disgusting shithole
This FACT isn’t even debatable

The President has absolutely nothing to do with defunding the police. That is all up to the local or county gov't.

Your OP is a waste of space.
I said, "DEFUND POLICE IDIOCY OF THE DEMOCRATS." Read closely and pay attention. Don't be part of the idiocy.
Great, how much has been defunded?

Does that include the 600,000 Trump killed with his ineptitude in managing a "seasonal flu"?
How stupid do you have to be to claim that Trump killed anyone via the Chinese and dem Fauci Bio weapon? Can you tell me what country hasn't lost people due to this virus----and what Trump could have done to stop it as Fauci, Cuomo, and the Chinese Communists all worked to spread the disease here in the US? Fauci having known since he help develop the virus in constant contact with Cuomo who ordered that the infected be put in nursing homes where they could spread the disease around more easily, with the chinese also sending their known infected people out to spread this bio weapon around the world...

Does that include the 600,000 Trump killed with his ineptitude in managing a "seasonal flu"?
Why are you lying? Seems like your side can do nothing but LIE about the man you don't have one legitimate argument. Shut your lying filth liberal mouth.

These aren’t lies. These are stone cold facts.

If Donald Trump had listened to Anthony Fauci, none of this would’ve happened. But Trump knew better than anyone and here we are.
Trump did everything Fauci wanted and that was his biggest mistake. Stop lying.
Bleach....sure.
He never said to inject bleach. But his other ideas turned out to be correct and would've saved thousands of lives. Your party has blood on their hands because of your hatred.
Right, he only suggested researchers look into injecting disinfectant right after standing in front of a board listing bleach as a disinfectant.

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

Why are you lying? Seems like your side can do nothing but LIE about the man you don't have one legitimate argument. Shut your lying filth liberal mouth.

These aren’t lies. These are stone cold facts.

If Donald Trump had listened to Anthony Fauci, none of this would’ve happened. But Trump knew better than anyone and here we are.
Trump did everything Fauci wanted and that was his biggest mistake. Stop lying.
Bleach....sure.
He never said to inject bleach. But his other ideas turned out to be correct and would've saved thousands of lives. Your party has blood on their hands because of your hatred.
Right, he only suggested researchers look into injecting disinfectant right after standing in front of a board listing bleach as a disinfectant.

He didn't say inject bleach. Quit proving yourself a useless tool.

Forum List

Back