Crime is going up

Dems have swung the cell bars open and are releasing criminals back into society to cause trouble before the election....

Dems have swung the cell bars open and are releasing criminals back into society to cause trouble before the election....

And that is sort of a stupid move. People, esp. with suburban honky broads- a key constituency, don't like crime and have fear about rioting.

It isn't a secret as to who is behind this, expect a big move of gals to the Trump Train.

by design.
That's the plan, and the plan is being executed while we all watch.

So, what do you do about it? That's easy..... run some mean as shit lawyer for DA and let him prosecute the living fuck out of everyone.
Crime is going up because of other issues. What usually drives crime; poverty, unemoyment, bad economic conditions. 2020 will be bad.
POVERTY: Lack of jobs, savings, income. Trump raises personal wealth. Democrats have put 50 million out of work.
UNEMPLOYMENT: Trump had hiring at a ten year high. Democrats shut down the economy. 1/3rd to 1/2 of all restaurants and small business going under.
BAD ECONOMIC CONDITIONS: Trump created opportunity, tax cuts, hiring incentives. Democrat-run cities have riots, mobs while defunding the police.

EVERY FUCKING THING the Democrats have done have HURT jobs, income, security and have risen CRIME, LAWLESSNESS, HATE and VIOLENCE.
It is just so partisan and dumb if you think it is all so one sided. Well, Trump now owns this economy and you, as per the posts I see are just as vested in hate. I just hope for politicsl sanity to overcome the politics of demonization.

by design.

So, what do you do about it? That's easy..... run some mean as shit lawyer for DA and let him prosecute the living fuck out of everyone.
Crime is going up because of other issues. What usually drives crime; poverty, unemoyment, bad economic conditions. 2020 will be bad.
POVERTY: Lack of jobs, savings, income. Trump raises personal wealth. Democrats have put 50 million out of work.
UNEMPLOYMENT: Trump had hiring at a ten year high. Democrats shut down the economy. 1/3rd to 1/2 of all restaurants and small business going under.
BAD ECONOMIC CONDITIONS: Trump created opportunity, tax cuts, hiring incentives. Democrat-run cities have riots, mobs while defunding the police.

EVERY FUCKING THING the Democrats have done have HURT jobs, income, security and have risen CRIME, LAWLESSNESS, HATE and VIOLENCE.
It is just so partisan and dumb if you think it is all so one sided. Well, Trump now owns this economy and you, as per the posts I see are just as vested in hate. I just hope for politicsl sanity to overcome the politics of demonization.

You mean china owns this economy.
Now you're going to tell me how better it would have worked out if hillary was in office...dont bother because we both know it's bullshit.

by design.

Coyote Funnied me!
That means that she has no answer for all the Democrat governors on record refusing to go Trump's way then ordering their states shutdown.
She has no answer for all the people now put out of work, businesses closed because of that.
She has no answer for the official reports of the number of small (and large) businesses going under closing for good.
Democrat-inflicted poverty.
Democrat-inflicted unemployment.
Democrat-inflicted conditions.
Democrat-inflicted crime.

And they called Trump a xenophobe for stopping travel from China, fought him on the covid responses, killed all the nursing home people and now their masks have failed as well.

BELLEAIR, FL POLICE DEPARTMENT where Trump just visited & supported.
BELLEAIR POLICE report BE19-17705
Spontaneous Statements made by subject at arrest upon being searched incidental to arrest for AGGRAVATED FLEEING AND ELUDING, grand theft auto & crashing it into residential property & power pole causing widespread outage. Arrested suspect, 15yr black male, Cortez Javon Milner stated, in summon substance
"FUCK YOU GUYS",
"I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE"
when placed in the rear off my vehicle I asked him where he got the car.
Cortez replied "THE REC IN LARGO" "I BORROWED IT FROM SOME GUY".
He then stated to me "I WAS GOING HOME, I ALMOST MADE IT.".. YOU WERENT GONNA CATCH ME."

Upon transferring to the Deputies vehicle. Cortez cursed myself and the deputy up and down.
He stated l'_l'M SMARTER THAN YOU, ILL BE OUT QUICK." :THIS IS JUST A PHASE IT DONT MEAN NOTHING. -I-II BE RICH ONE DAY
YOU'LL SEE." " FUCK YOU GUYS" and I'M GONN A DO IT AGAIN"
Prisoner wore RED HOODIE, DARK SHORTS, BLK SLIDES, BLU BACKPACK, ANKLE MONITOR
2/9/19 - GRAY SWEATER, DARK SWEATPANTS, BLACK BEANIE, BLACK GLOVES
*MAY GIVE LEO FALSE NAME OF CURTIS MILLER, DOB 11/21/2003* was then transported by Deputy Moran. Released to parent.
Teen Pro Car Thief

Forum List

Back