Crime in America... it's more important than applauding men who beat women in swimming...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Just going to keep doing this...
In another "New Rule" - leftist Bill Maher does another great job showing how completely fucked his party has gotten.
He isn't "going republican" like the soybean latte crowd say he has... in his own words "I haven't changed, my party has".

Bill Maher is a man who is afraid. Afraid of a Republican takeover in 2022 and 2024. He openly states that.
He is as liberal as one gets. But he draws the line on fucking insanity. If liberals go fucking insane - he doesn't join them.

And here is another video showing it:

He is an old school Classic Liberal the ones who used to have control of the party the party I was once part of.

The party started moving to the left after McGovern was destroyed in the 1972 election, but it was tolerable until the 1990's came around when Bill Clinton (despite his flaws) was the last true democrat to sit in the WH ever since then it has become a hellhole party.

You can tell he doesn't want to push to the point of cancel culture but he is seeing things with fresh eyes as his party descends further into the depths of insanity.
Being a big govt liberal is one thing, being a deranged wokester is something else completely

This does not display that Maher has moved right. It displays that the PROGRESSIVES are aligned with Stalin.

Props to Bill for pointing out the obvious, I guess...
But he has to point out the obvious.
He hopes to break the mob-tribal mentality.
The crux of this video is simple... he is saying "HEY!! ... society breaking down to the point people are brazenly committing robbery in broad daylight because they know no one will do anything... is more important on whether or not a man wearing pink nylons should be called a he or she.
Everything around us is FAAAAR worse than it has been in almost 50 years - and the left is so busy virtue signaling and woking everything to notice that American cities are becoming El Salvador.

You can tell he doesn't want to push to the point of cancel culture but he is seeing things with fresh eyes as his party descends further into the depths of insanity.
Being a big govt liberal is one thing, being a deranged wokester is something else completely

Yet, the cult lies and saysnthe left is moving toward the center.

Abortion at delivery? Thats a move to the center?

But he has to point out the obvious.
He hopes to break the mob-tribal mentality.
The crux of this video is simple... he is saying "HEY!! ... society breaking down to the point people are brazenly committing robbery in broad daylight because they know no one will do anything... is more important on whether or not a man wearing pink nylons should be called a he or she.
Everything around us is FAAAAR worse than it has been in almost 50 years - and the left is so busy virtue signaling and woking everything to notice that American cities are becoming El Salvador.

I blame the cult. They do no individual research. They just parrot what their masters tell them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back