Crime boss rocky city looks like the cheesey clunky mess I really want.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
At 40 bucks for the ps5 version I pre ordered it on a gamble.

But after what I've seen it looks like one of those games that's going to be outdated somewhat in it's gameplay and mechanics, have terrible dialogue and be cheesey. It's likely going to have mostly mediocre reviews but I'll be damned if that isn't exactly what I want. I'm tired of either AAA same old franchise games that are super polished, the constant flow of retro throwbacks or just complete garbage. I want a fun and offbeat game that's rough around the edges that isn't trying to be anything, it's just its own game that feels like it's saying "if you don't like me then don't play me but I'm doing my own thing".

But hell it has Michael madsen, Michael rooker, Danny Trejo, chuck Norris and oddly enough I was most excited to see Danny glover in it.

It looks fun to me. I don't pay full price for many games anymore, I mostly just wait till Black Friday or for a big price drop but for 40 bucks at launch and that it isn't another Zelda or farcry game I'll take a chance on the game.

Only two games I have pre ordered this year is this and the upcoming RoboCop game.

Forum List

Back