Crenshaw articulates Why so many people left the left: "liberals view freedom as receiving services, conservatives view it as personal responsability"

lets see conservatives crate a strong middle class

It is not the job of the Government to ensure that people SURVIVE, never mind THRIVE.
Yes it is. Every nation on earth has a government. Some are better than others. As long as democracy means we the people run the government, we will remain free. But you still got to follow the rules and government is the referee

Yes it is. Every nation on earth has a government. Some are better than others. As long as democracy means we the people run the government, we will remain free. But you still got to follow the rules and government is the referee

It is the job of the Government to ensure the survival and health of the NATION, not each individual citizen. THAT is what so many people don’t understand.

It is the job of the Government to ensure the survival and health of the NATION, not each individual citizen. THAT is what so many people don’t understand.
I bet some would beg to differ and would provide some pretty good examples of how and why you are wrong.

Take for example this Covid 19 thing. If you are right, we should have never closed down anything. Because the weak would die and the strong would survive and business would have gone on as usual.

We worried about a very small percentage of the population. You're saying we shouldn't have. We should have only worried about the survival of our nation as a whole.

And then why do we provide schooling to every child born in America? Is that not the government's job? Are public schools unconstitutional?

I bet some would beg to differ and would provide some pretty good examples of how and why you are wrong.

Take for example this Covid 19 thing. If you are right, we should have never closed down anything. Because the weak would die and the strong would survive and business would have gone on as usual.

We worried about a very small percentage of the population. You're saying we shouldn't have. We should have only worried about the survival of our nation as a whole.

And then why do we provide schooling to every child born in America? Is that not the government's job? Are public schools unconstitutional?

I am right. There should have been no National response to Covid-19. Individual states would depend on their constitutional powers to determine what they could and could not do.

Federal intervention in public schools has always been illegal, immoral and unconstitutional. Again, States would default to their individual constitutional powers on that topic.

I am right. There should have been no National response to Covid-19. Individual states would depend on their constitutional powers to determine what they could and could not do.

Federal intervention in public schools has always been illegal, immoral and unconstitutional. Again, States would default to their individual constitutional powers on that topic.
But that's what happened. Michigan's governor did what she thought she had to do based on her numbers. And Trump/Republicans cried.

But that's what happened. Michigan's governor did what she thought she had to do based on her numbers. And Trump/Republicans cried.

I won’t claim to know the Michigan Constitution and General Laws, to understand what is and isn’t legal there. I do know that here in Massachusetts, the Governor has totally locked the Legislature out of every decision and acted like King George Andrew General/Governor Gage in the 1770s. People don’t like that. Especially when the decisions don’t seem to take their needs into account.

Forum List

Back