Creepy Toronto-Area Cop Under Investigation for Alleged Islamophobic Posts

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Free speech and all, but it's Peel Region police. They probably have the worst standards for policing in the country and that's saying alot for the most creepy police apparatus system in the West. As one on another forum said, "you can just imagine what this guy was doing on the job".

Peel Region is West of Toronto, a very multicultural part of the city. There was controversy recently with the murder by a cop of an elderly Islamic man. So, exposing guys like this is not good timing for one of the most predatory police forces in Canada.

Toronto-Area Cop Under Investigation for Alleged Islamophobic Posts

A Peel Regional Police officer, who has also run for public office, is under investigation after allegedly posting Islamophobic materials to his Facebook pages.
Const. Michael Vertolli, a 19-year-veteran of the force, allegedly posted about a dozen videos and articles that painted a bigoted picture of Muslims, according to the National Council of Canadian Muslims, which filed a complaint about Vertolli to Peel police. Vertolli also appeared to have shared other links that antagonize Black Lives Matter and left-leaning activists.

Screenshots from 2016 and 2017 posts on Vertolli’s personal Facebook page show that Vertolli allegedly posted a number of links with titles including “Civilization Jihad is Here,” or “SHOCKING video of Radical Islam in Canadian school.” All push Islamophobic ideas that Muslims, due to their religious beliefs, are a threat to peace and women.

Free speech and all, but it's Peel Region police. They probably have the worst standards for policing in the country and that's saying alot for the most creepy police apparatus system in the West. As one on another forum said, "you can just imagine what this guy was doing on the job".

Peel Region is West of Toronto, a very multicultural part of the city. There was controversy recently with the murder by a cop of an elderly Islamic man. So, exposing guys like this is not good timing for one of the most predatory police forces in Canada.

A Peel Regional Police officer, who has also run for public office, is under investigation after allegedly posting Islamophobic materials to his Facebook pages.
Const. Michael Vertolli, a 19-year-veteran of the force, allegedly posted about a dozen videos and articles that painted a bigoted picture of Muslims, according to the National Council of Canadian Muslims, which filed a complaint about Vertolli to Peel police. Vertolli also appeared to have shared other links that antagonize Black Lives Matter and left-leaning activists.

Screenshots from 2016 and 2017 posts on Vertolli’s personal Facebook page show that Vertolli allegedly posted a number of links with titles including “Civilization Jihad is Here,” or “SHOCKING video of Radical Islam in Canadian school.” All push Islamophobic ideas that Muslims, due to their religious beliefs, are a threat to peace and women.
So a cop is under investigation for telling the truth about Islam and their followers.

So a cop is under investigation for telling the truth about Islam and their followers.

What truth? Nobody on earth is a threat solely due to religion. There are radicals, deal with them, he is painting them all as such. That's not logical, honest or responsible.

Aye, when a Muslim tries to leave and marry a non-Muslim, often the family considers it their duty to behead them. I learned about this 1st hand @ 2:00 AM in the 80s with a frantic banging on the door in the middle of the night. "Please help! He's going to kill me!" Now, being some friends of mine turned somebody away in the same situation, and they were found dead the next AM, I opened the door. She talked a mile a minute, it woke up my family member and she heard, so she went and hid the girl and we turned all the lights off. Sure enough, about 20 mins later..a man comes to door with a sword in his hand sweating and looking all crazy. Have you seen *****? I'm like..who? No..let me go back to bed. I did have a rifle at the ready...
Next AM my family member member had the girl duck down in the vehicle in the garage, and drove her to the airport.
I heard a rumor an uncle killed her later wherever it was she went.

What truth? Nobody on earth is a threat solely due to religion. There are radicals, deal with them, he is painting them all as such. That's not logical, honest or responsible.
Islam is a radical ideology. Muslim immigrants want to transform their host Western country into an Islamic one. They’ve done this throughout history. You honestly believe that if and when Muslims become the majority in Western country they won’t immediately enact Sharia Law and depose of undesirables like Jews and Christians?

Islam is a radical ideology. Muslim immigrants want to transform their host Western country into an Islamic one. They’ve done this throughout history. You honestly believe that if and when Muslims become the majority in Western country they won’t immediately enact Sharia Law and depose of undesirables like Jews and Christians?

All religions have radical factions, you can't point to just one or the other. What if bimbos like graham, falwell, perkins got their way? The same damned thing would happen.

All religions have radical factions, you can't point to just one or the other. What if bimbos like graham, falwell, perkins got their way? The same damned thing would happen.
If Christians scare you so much, move to Iran.

Aye, when a Muslim tries to leave and marry a non-Muslim, often the family considers it their duty to behead them. I learned about this 1st hand @ 2:00 AM in the 80s with a frantic banging on the door in the middle of the night. "Please help! He's going to kill me!" Now, being some friends of mine turned somebody away in the same situation, and they were found dead the next AM, I opened the door. She talked a mile a minute, it woke up my family member and she heard, so she went and hid the girl and we turned all the lights off. Sure enough, about 20 mins later..a man comes to door with a sword in his hand sweating and looking all crazy. Have you seen *****? I'm like..who? No..let me go back to bed. I did have a rifle at the ready...
Next AM my family member member had the girl duck down in the vehicle in the garage, and drove her to the airport.
I had a secretary from Pakistan. Later when another secretary quit I hired a qualified born in the USA to Indian immigrant parents girl as secretary. Soon the father of the Indian girl came down to MY office to kill the Pakistani girl because, she's Pakistani. Sheesh don't you know anything?

I had a secretary from Pakistan. Later when another secretary quit I hired a qualified born in the USA to Indian immigrant parents girl as secretary. Soon the father of the Indian girl came down to MY office to kill the Pakistani girl because, she's Pakistani. Sheesh don't you know anything?
I think they are Pakistani. Well, I don't think she is anymore..and hasn't been for a long time.
She escaped her dad that night, but either his brother or her mom's brother killed her over there.
(not sure about that)
I should go knock on that fucker's door and ask how his daughter is doing. I know he's still there.

Christians don't scare me, fool. Hateful assholes who abuse the Christian faith, the Name of Jesus, and the Cross, while forgetting just about all of Jesus' teachings, to spread shit all over the US do. Nobody has to go all the way to Iran to find radical trash.

Christians don't scare me, fool. Hateful assholes who abuse the Christian faith, the Name of Jesus, and the Cross, while forgetting just about all of Jesus' teachings, to spread shit all over the US do. Nobody has to go all the way to Iran to find radical trash.
Can you point out an example of this “radical” Christianity on the same level as radical Islam? Where are all the mass killings and suicide bombers at?

have to take it with a grain of salt because most of these anti-white--anti-cop stories are bullshit
..I couldn't care less

Islam is an ideology predicated upon subjugation and domination.

Why should an ideology be off limits, especially one as aggressive and intolerant as Islam?

Forum List

Back