Creepy Joe Crashing Floyd Family Funeral

Trump lies more than a dozen times a day.

And the poor dumb submissive cucks just sit there and take it. Worse, they drink his piss straight from the tap and parrot what they are told to parrot.

He is a serial adulterer. This is undeniable. But the submissive cucks don't care.

These are fake Christians who wield the Holy Bible like Trump. As a prop.

Here is Trump's bible:

trump-playboy.jpg
Jealous much?

Trump should be there too.
If trump had any genuine anatomy, he would be there to support the family.
But trump is a coward.
If Trump did you would complain. If Trump did show up it would be a nightmare, he has the class to know that. But I see Biden doesn't mind inviting himself to make his funeral a carnival.

And the poor dumb submissive cucks just sit there and take it. Worse, they drink his piss straight from the tap and parrot what they are told to parrot.

He is a serial adulterer. This is undeniable. But the submissive cucks don't care.

Did CNN make you say that? Trump has kept almost all of his campaign promises. Obama only kept one, to transform America. Too BAD for the worse.

But trump is a coward.

President Trump may be planning to attend some of the funerals of the 81 people that got shot in Chicago over the weekend.

Why do you hate black people in Chicago? Are their lives less important than that the convict in MN?

What other black people do you hate?

The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote. He's done this before, in particular at the 2013 funeral for 19 dead firefighters called the Yarnell Hill Hotshots. They were battling a a forest fire in northern Arizona. The wind changed and the fire came out of a canyon at them at 100 mph. A few got under their foil tents but it didn't matter. Biden shows up at the wake, strutting around like a rooster....then he went on and on about HIS life trajedies and family losses for 20 minutes, saying little about the men those gathered had come to hear about. I thought then, this guy is a total asshole....not only demented but deranged.

EFP7kxmWkAAJna_.jpg

The family invited him I believe

The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote. He's done this before, in particular at the 2013 funeral for 19 dead firefighters called the Yarnell Hill Hotshots. They were battling a a forest fire in northern Arizona. The wind changed and the fire came out of a canyon at them at 100 mph. A few got under their foil tents but it didn't matter. Biden shows up at the wake, strutting around like a rooster....then he went on and on about HIS life trajedies and family losses for 20 minutes, saying little about the men those gathered had come to hear about. I thought then, this guy is a total asshole....not only demented but deranged.

EFP7kxmWkAAJna_.jpg

Biden is just checking to see if they're "black enough".

EFP7kxmWkAAJna_.jpg

The family invited him I believe

Yep, we've seen all the crap you believe in....for three fricken years.

President Trump may be planning to attend some of the funerals of the 81 people that got shot in Chicago over the weekend.

Why do you hate black people in Chicago?
Amazing how you have trouble connecting two dots.

You think this COP murder might have a higher priority. Just maybe.
Trump could do a whole lot of good by addressing the Nation in a Civil Manner.
But we all know that that is beyond trump. He can't do it.

Unless he was invited Biden should not go, photo op. Trump church, bible walk should not have done it, photo op

There is nothing to investigate, fuckwit. The woman fell and hit her head.

Must have been quite a fall since she had multiple skull fractures....hey dipshit....she was beaten to death and not by a desk.

This is what
The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote.
This is what an actual publicity stunt looks like:

Actually, America's law is based upon the teachings of the Most Holy Bible. The Bible teaches us "thou shalt not bear false witness" and that's the origin of our Perjury law. It teaches "Thou shalt not steal" and robbery is as illegal as shit in America.

Thou shalt not bear false witness? Like claiming for years that Obama was born in Kenya and that his birth certificate is fake? Like pushing a conspiracy theory that perverts the memory of a dead woman by making her an adulteress who was murdered by Joe Scarborough?

Trump bears false witness DAILY!

You know what else the bible teaches? THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.

You fuckwits don't seem to think that one matters.

Thou shalt not steal? How about Trump creating a fake university to bilk senior citizens of their life savings? How about Trump ripping off his investors for hundreds of millions of dollars? How about Trump ripping off banks so often that no US bank would touch him any more?

It is astonishing just how blind you poor deceived retards are.

trump-daniels.jpg

Trump Family Values. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

trump-family-values.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Here is Trump's bible:

trump-playboy.jpg
Saint Trump:

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown
: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
This is what
The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote.

Actually, America's law is based upon the teachings of the Most Holy Bible. The Bible teaches us "thou shalt not bear false witness" and that's the origin of our Perjury law. It teaches "Thou shalt not steal" and robbery is as illegal as shit in America.

Thou shalt not bear false witness? Like claiming for years that Obama was born in Kenya and that his birth certificate is fake? Like pushing a conspiracy theory that perverts the memory of a dead woman by making her an adulteress who was murdered by Joe Scarborough?

Trump bears false witness DAILY!

You know what else the bible teaches? THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.

You fuckwits don't seem to think that one matters.

Thou shalt not steal? How about Trump creating a fake university to bilk senior citizens of their life savings? How about Trump ripping off his investors for hundreds of millions of dollars? How about Trump ripping off banks so often that no US bank would touch him any more?

It is astonishing just how blind you poor deceived retards are.

trump-daniels.jpg

President Trump didn't say Scarborough murdered anyone. He just suggested it be looked at and investigated.

Trump didn't know where Obama was born. He investigated the matter when the Media refused.

"Stormy" never had relations with Mr. Trump, and per Trump's own confession

You poor dumb submissive cuck. I actually feel sorry for you.

There is nothing to investigate, fuckwit. The woman fell and hit her head.

Trump is a fucking coward. He INSINUATES so submissive cucks like you can pretend he isn't doing what he is doing.

You are pathetic.

Hate to break it to ya Cupcake, but this isn't a Trump thread, Potatohead.

1. Many people (including me) commend President Trump for NOT attending Mr. Floyd's funeral.

2. If he had, there would have been unseemly demonstrations because of his presence.

3. Furthermore, some people would have criticized him for trying to use the funeral as a political stunt to show his love for a particular ethnicity.

4. I am proud of the President for refusing to kowtow to the activists.

Ya think if the Floyd family turned Creepy down he'd have yelled "YOU AIN'T BLACK" at them? Since he has no idea what he's saying or where he is, I do hope he doesn't do something crazy in the middle of their grief. I enjoy a good laugh at his expense as much as the next Deplorable but that would be too much.
The family better to keep a close eye on Flyod's six year old. If 'Fingers' grabbed the little girl you all better watch where his hands 'accidently' go.

This is what

Just to fuck with him, somebody handed him the anarchist cookbook and told him it was the bible and he should hold it up in the air, and the dumb fuck did it.

Even if he opened it up and attempted to read it --- which of course he would never do --- he would still think it was the bible they handed him.

The Bible President Trump held was his mother's you ASSHOLE!

But trump is a coward.

I keep wondering what Trump has to do with George Floyd. Besides....
Maybe he wasn't invited.
Is Trump supposed to inconvenience the family by visiting without their permission and causing a massive hindrance that you cucks will bitch and moan about?

But trump is a coward.

I keep wondering what Trump has to do with George Floyd. Besides....
Maybe he wasn't invited.
Is Trump supposed to inconvenience the family by visiting without their permission and causing a massive hindrance that you cucks will bitch and moan about?

I know if a President came to one of my family's funerals uninvited and unannounced, I'd consider it to be an imposition. We're not personal friends with the Trumps, although my one aunt is Slovene

Why do you hate black people in Chicago?
Amazing how you have trouble connecting two dots.

You think this COP murder might have a higher priority. Just maybe.
Trump could do a whole lot of good by addressing the Nation in a Civil Manner.
But we all know that that is beyond trump. He can't do it.
This just in: George Floyd died from COVID-19.

Forum List

Back