Creepy Joe Crashing Floyd Family Funeral

The folks in the gym up in Norther Arizona were polite, but by the time he was done blithering about himself, they were ready to start throwing Coke cans at him. It was craven and so rude the broadcast stations here in Phoenix didn't carry the speech...I caught it on a UHF station from up there and after the ceremony you could tell the news readers were not happy with what he did there.

The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote. He's done this before, in particular at the 2013 funeral for 19 dead firefighters called the Yarnell Hill Hotshots. They were battling a a forest fire in northern Arizona. The wind changed and the fire came out of a canyon at them at 100 mph. A few got under their foil tents but it didn't matter. Biden shows up at the wake, strutting around like a rooster....then he went on and on about HIS life trajedies and family losses for 20 minutes, saying little about the men those gathered had come to hear about. I thought then, this guy is a total asshole....not only demented but deranged.

EFP7kxmWkAAJna_.jpg

Umm...he may have just been checking out coffins as he is 99 and will need one soon.

Men of Biden's age do like to go to funerals to get ideas about their own. And its sort of a social hour for them.

When my one aunt died, I sat and chatted at the funeral home with her elderly sister for a while. A couple of the old bags from the old neighborhood came on over, and they started discussing which funeral homes were their favorites.

Men of Biden's age do like to go to funerals to get ideas about their own. And its sort of a social hour for them.

When my one aunt died, I sat and chatted at the funeral home with her elderly sister for a while. A couple of the old bags from the old neighborhood came on over, and they started discussing which funeral homes were their favorites.

He's only 5 years older than me and a good example of what can happen to your mind when you start losing it. My funeral will never happen. Family members will be notified, I'll be cremated, and my ashes tossed in the Agua Fria River. Hopefully they settle to the bottom, a bug eats some, a fish eats the bug, a fisherman eats the fish, and knocks up his wife....and since I believe in reincarnation..... I'M BACK! :lol:

I have it on good authority Crazy Joe wants to go cuz he heard there would be punch.

Are you saying trump should avoid the Floyd Family?
He could make Big Advancements by ASKING the Floyd if he could attend, set the record straight, and SHOW that he actually cares about the phone call he made.
Be a man trump.
Don't just show up, ask IF you could be part of this event to disfuse the situation.

There are opportunities here.
It will take the Family to ask, then it would take POTUS to adhere to the details and not go off script.
trump is NOT capable of this.

The President called and offered his condolences, spoke with the family at length. He's got a country and world to run...Biden's only concern is keeping a comforter around his shoulders when the camera turns off so he doesn't get a chill and croak.

He's only 5 years older than me and a good example of what can happen to your mind when you start losing it. My funeral will never happen. Family members will be notified, I'll be cremated, and my ashes tossed in the Agua Fria River. Hopefully they settle to the bottom, a bug eats some, a fish eats the bug, a fisherman eats the fish, and knocks up his wife....and since I believe in reincarnation..... I'M BACK! :lol:

Me, I like a nice funeral. After its over, bring the heirs to the lawyer's office for the official Reading of the Will, so they can hear what might be getting bequeathed

This is what
The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote.
This is what an actual publicity stunt looks like:

Just to fuck with him, somebody handed him the anarchist cookbook and told him it was the bible and he should hold it up in the air, and the dumb fuck did it.

Even if he opened it up and attempted to read it --- which of course he would never do --- he would still think it was the bible they handed him.

Just to fuck with him, somebody handed him the anarchist cookbook and told him it was the bible and he should hold it up in the air, and the dumb fuck did it.

Even if he opened it up and attempted to read it --- which of course he would never do --- he would still think it was the bible they handed him.

To hate a man you've never met or had dealings with, you must have suffered a financial loss from his election. Have a chance for a make-work Rat job to make enough for a double-wide?

This is what
The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote.

Actually, America's law is based upon the teachings of the Most Holy Bible. The Bible teaches us "thou shalt not bear false witness" and that's the origin of our Perjury law. It teaches "Thou shalt not steal" and robbery is as illegal as shit in America.

Grow the fuck up. The Bible is nothing but a bunch of fairy tales.

To hate a man you've never met or had dealings with, you must have suffered a financial loss from his election. Have a chance for a make-work Rat job to make enough for a double-wide?
You are a know nothing idiot.

Biden had no idea where he was nor what he was doing. They originally told him he was meeting Korn Pop at a pool in Wilmington.

Me, I like a nice funeral. After its over, bring the heirs to the lawyer's office for the official Reading of the Will, so they can hear what might be getting bequeathed

My family knows there won't be anything left when I'm gone. When they give me a date-certain that I'm a goner I'm heading to Vegas for hookers and blow until I'm broke. Then I'm heading back to Phoenix, steal a big Desmo Ducati and head toward Flagstaff at 100mph until either the cops or the road gets me. I've cheated death so many times, God and I have an understanding we should do it my way at the End.

The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote. He's done this before, in particular at the 2013 funeral for 19 dead firefighters called the Yarnell Hill Hotshots. They were battling a a forest fire in northern Arizona. The wind changed and the fire came out of a canyon at them at 100 mph. A few got under their foil tents but it didn't matter. Biden shows up at the wake, strutting around like a rooster....then he went on and on about HIS life trajedies and family losses for 20 minutes, saying little about the men those gathered had come to hear about. I thought then, this guy is a total asshole....not only demented but deranged.

EFP7kxmWkAAJna_.jpg

That's creepy alright. No class at all, it belongs to his family and friends, not a political movement. ANYONE who suggests otherwise is a pig.

Oh Gawd!
This funeral is gonna be a Democrat go-rilla love in, using Floyd's body as a political prop....:popcorn:.

Prop him up in a chair and put a sign around his neck that says: "CAN'T BREATHE!" :lol:

This is what

Actually, America's law is based upon the teachings of the Most Holy Bible. The Bible teaches us "thou shalt not bear false witness" and that's the origin of our Perjury law. It teaches "Thou shalt not steal" and robbery is as illegal as shit in America.

Grow the fuck up. The Bible is nothing but a bunch of fairy tales.

And you seem believe in intolerance.

I get the feeling that Sleepy Joe will jump on the opportunity to make the funeral about him vs Trump.
If Joe was invited, I think it's a big mistake coming from the family.
It takes away from the celebration of Floyd's life, and makes it a political circus.

EFP7kxmWkAAJna_.jpg

That's creepy alright. No class at all, it belongs to his family and friends, not a political movement. ANYONE who suggests otherwise is a pig.

The decedent here, Mr. Floyd, was reduced to passing phony twenties at age 46 when he passed on.

Whoring out his last rites to a political cause was the only way he could afford any funeral

Forum List

Back