Creepy Bill Gates Invests $250 Million into Media

bleak

Aug 30, 2020
Gates is a joke. People are laughing at him. So what does he do? He buys more media. Buying influence is how he came to be regarded as a health "expert." What a charade.

The only reason criminal "Dr" Tedros Ghebreyesus was anointed WHO director is Gates' influence.

Gates and the other creep, Fauci, love the CDC. It's their "gold standard." The biggest misuse of that term ever construed as a medical term. Ever.

AT LAST, Trump fired Fauci.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

1599259735637.png

He is far too sinister to be a joke. He built up his fortune stealing the intellectual property and using strong arm tactics to eliminate start up companies. He is behind a lot of the authoritarian covid restrictions that also act to attack the little guy.

He is one evil man despite the way he was able to use his ill gotten gains to buy a reputation.

He is far too sinister to be a joke. He built up his fortune stealing the intellectual property and using strong arm tactics to eliminate start up companies. He is behind a lot of the authoritarian covid restrictions that also act to attack the little guy.

He is one evil man despite the way he was able to use his ill gotten gains to buy a reputation.
Evil cowards love to be taken seriously and shrivel when they're laughed at. This is my thinking anyway.

Gates is a joke. People are laughing at him. So what does he do? He buys more media. Buying influence is how he came to be regarded as a health "expert." What a charade.

The only reason criminal "Dr" Tedros Ghebreyesus was anointed WHO director is Gates' influence.

Gates and the other creep, Fauci, love the CDC. It's their "gold standard." The biggest misuse of that term ever construed as a medical term. Ever.

AT LAST, Trump fired Fauci.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

View attachment 384540
He’s a creep all right. A very dangerous one, but only because of his money. It’s sad that billionaires have so much unwarranted power in our society.

Yet another example we live in a failed state.

He's creepy and grew up privileged. His mom and dad were on the Planned Parenthood circuit and United Way. His dad was a partner at a swank law firm. His mom introduced him to John Ope chairman at the time (1980) of IBM. Now he wants to pick and choose people to evacuate and sterilize.

He's creepy and grew up privileged. His mom and dad were on the Planned Parenthood circuit and United Way. His dad was a partner at a swank law firm. His mom introduced him to John Ope chairman at the time (1980) of IBM. Now he wants to pick and choose people to evacuate and sterilize.

Trying to respin gates as the "humanitarian". I stopped reading huffpost about a decade ago but keeping tabs on the enemy is always a good thing.

Creepy Bill Gates Invests $250 Million into Media

The expose from Columbia Journalism Review reveal that Gates steered over $250 million to BBC, NPR, NBC, Al Jazeera, ProPublica, National Journal, The Guardian, the New York Times, Univision, Medium, the Financial Times, The Atlantic, the Texas Tribune, Gannett, Washington Monthly, Le Monde, Center for Investigative Reporting, Pulitzer Center, National Press Foundation, International Center for Journalists, and some others, not including undisclosed sums of cash via "subgrants" to other press outlets. Gates also funds an army of independent fact checkers including the Poynter Institute and Gannett which use their "fact checking" platforms to “silence detractors” and to “debunk” as “false conspiracy theories” and “misinformation,” while treating Gates as expert in biometric chips, vaccines, etc. His bribes to press paid off. During the pandemic, bought and brain dead news outlets have treated Bill Gates as a public health expert, despite his lack of medical training or regulatory experience.

If Gates isn't going to be the financial winner in this "Vaccination for all" business, I say why not? If he follows the best medical minds and we get a proven vaccine, let him pay for it, then yes make everyone get a vaccine like they did with the Salk vaccine ridding us of polio.

If Gates isn't going to be the financial winner in this "Vaccination for all" business, I say why not? If he follows the best medical minds and we get a proven vaccine, let him pay for it, then yes make everyone get a vaccine like they did with the Salk vaccine ridding us of polio.
The Salk vaccine was contaminated with a simian virus SV40 and may be responsible for the rise in cancers in the US. Try researching Dr Alston Oshner, Tulane University during the 60s, Bernice Eddy. Or skip trying to do any research, believe whatever the hell you want and, by all means, get the latest "covid19 vaccine" from Gates and Fauxci. I don't give a flying rat's ass.

The Salk vaccine was contaminated with a simian virus SV40 and may be responsible for the rise in cancers in the US. Try researching Dr Alston Oshner, Tulane University during the 60s, Bernice Eddy. Or skip trying to do any research, believe whatever the hell you want and, by all means, get the latest "covid19 vaccine" from Gates and Fauxci. I don't give a flying rat's ass.

Why are you being so rude? Obviously I did not know about the SV40 contamination. That's important when they are trying to rush a vaccine when it really does need extensive testing if it's going to be used on complete populations. I thank you for this information. And, I do give a rat's ass.

I knew he was shady, but the more I learn about him, the more disgusted I get. He definitely does buy the media and buy influence, and works hard to hide the truth and his horrible track record, as you can see in this interview.

Forum List

Back