Creep Factor is No.1 On Twitter... #CreepyTrump

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The niece says Trump ogled her too at Mar-A-Lago. His niece!
Damn that guy can't help himself with any family member.

“I was at Mar-a-Lago. It was an informal dinner. I was in my bathing suit. Uncle Donald came over to me and said, ‘Mary is that you? Wow, you’re stacked,'” Mary Trump recalled."
The ad, which was done by MeidasTouch.com spurred a conversation about the president’s “creep factor” with the hashtag #CreepyTrump becoming No 1 in the United States on Twitter."

“I was at Mar-a-Lago. It was an informal dinner. I was in my bathing suit. Uncle Donald came over to me and said, ‘Mary is that you? Wow, you’re stacked,'” Mary Trump recalled."
The ad, which was done by MeidasTouch.com spurred a conversation about the president’s “creep factor” with the hashtag #CreepyTrump becoming No 1 in the United States on Twitter."

Getting cut out of an inheritance will drive people to make all kinds of things up for a buck.......

Sure. The **** wants to sell books because she is a loser and has nothing to cash in on but a great mans success and reputation.

Sorry, but there is only one creepy kid toucher in this election.

joe-biden-857.jpg

joe-biden-857.jpg

That girl looks so uncomfortable

joe-biden-857.jpg

Donnie your hero puts his hands on his daughters hips. Does she look uncomfortable?
Maybe si, maybe no?

trumpivanka.jpg

joe-biden-857.jpg

Donnie your hero puts his hands on his daughters hips. Does she look uncomfortable?
Maybe si, maybe no?

View attachment 361155
They are a seriously weird family.

joe-biden-857.jpg

Maybe si, maybe no?

View attachment 361155
They are a seriously weird family.
Does Ivanka have a nervously uncomfortable look on her face, or is it the not here daddy uncomfortable look?

So isn’t tds Lol

Forum List

Back