Creationists' theory in detail

This is a prayer for the medical people on the front lines of war against this demon and death virus. Dear God, thanks for the courage and conviction of these fine people in our times of trouble and need. May we take from them the same courage and conviction in these dangerous times so that we, too, do our part in withstanding quarantine and sanitation and taking heed of the message they send us. May we do what we can to help others when the moment presents us. Give us our daily breath and bread. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven, forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil and this virus. For thine is the kingdom, power, and glory forever. Amen.
We're not wrong. We use God's word. Science explains the Cambrian Explosion and thus backs up the Bible once more.
So what does it mean for Satan's evolution?
forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
- forgive us our trespasses

where does that come from bond - do you seek forgiveness for accusing evolutionary science as an evil religion ... your disinformation for a book of forgeries against the religion of the Almighty is unworthy of forgiveness and an assault against humanity itself.

forgiveness is earned not given.

Forgiveness is given - at least by those who follow what Jesus next said in his sermon on the mount:

Matthew 6:14, 15 - New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition)
14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you;+ 15 whereas if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.+

Are you deliberately posting opposite to truth?
“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you;+ 15 whereas if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
:hhello:

let's jump to conclusions - everyone is a trespasser ...

* howabout - noah, the religious itinerant --- not sure at noah's time they were forgiven (ever) - their payback was jusus - the Almighty will not again intervene - good luck for the desert religions ... is jw an aspect of the desert.

- just do not be a sinner - the true religion - no forgiveness, not even judgement for the failures. bond is a good example. your growing on the list of potentials.

Your usual spam.

You get much more posts in than I do. Mine are well thought out and directed for that poster. Yours are spam. If I read one, then I probably have read most of your posts. You have the most ad hominems and the most emotional and angry posts towards me now that Fort Fun Indiana is gone.

Some examples
ID'iot design. You do not even know the difference between creation and ID.
Love paying homage to Satan with use of lower 'g' god.
Creation science is wrong due to statement of faith. It is non sequitur. You do not even realize your fake science is based on atheist faith, i.e. no God. That is what makes Satan's Antibible of evolution false and fake science. Nothing observable. Millions and billions of years nonsense. Our planet could not last that long the way it is now, i.e. fallen natural world.
The rest is mostly your tired complaints to Christians. You don't even converse with other evos. You're stuck in this forum. I suspect your life isn't too great.

Your usual spam.

You get much more posts in than I do. Mine are well thought out and directed for that poster. Yours are spam. If I read one, then I probably have read most of your posts. You have the most ad hominems and the most emotional and angry posts towards me now that Fort Fun Indiana is gone.

Some examples
ID'iot design. You do not even know the difference between creation and ID.
Love paying homage to Satan with use of lower 'g' god.
Creation science is wrong due to statement of faith. It is non sequitur. You do not even realize your fake science is based on atheist faith, i.e. no God. That is what makes Satan's Antibible of evolution false and fake science. Nothing observable. Millions and billions of years nonsense. Our planet could not last that long the way it is now, i.e. fallen natural world.
The rest is mostly your tired complaints to Christians. You don't even converse with other evos. You're stuck in this forum. I suspect your life isn't too great.
You just listed many of the failures of ID’iot creationism.

let's jump to conclusions - everyone is a trespasser ...

Yes, but you're already being punished for your low religion and ethics IQ. Same for your science and technology IQ.
Yes, but you're already being punished for your low religion and ethics IQ. Same for your science and technology IQ.
no bond, I am not a sinner what separates the two of us - a hopeless sinner who needs a messiah.

you know yours is disinformation you are willing to sin to do it - that truly is the difference.

No chain of evidence proving 'evolution' is a fact, so no need to keep lying about that to school kids, either, but of course irrational 'rationalists' insist on it.

Well, other than the fossil record.

no bond, I am not a sinner what separates the two of us - a hopeless sinner who needs a messiah.

you know yours is disinformation you are willing to sin to do it - that truly is the difference.

You said that you were a trespasser before that. See what I mean by low religion IQ? Thus, you are wrong and I would say that you were wrong in that you are a sinner. We are all sinners. You lied about not being a sinner. That's a sin. Even those with low religion IQ know that, so yours must be very low.

I think I'm clear for the most part and would think most people think you're the one with disinformation. To explain it in clearer terms, your posts are just a jumbled mess of words or garbage. It's a reflection of your IQ and others have made negative comments to you to that effect. Nobody takes your evolution and science explanations seriously.

You just listed many of the failures of ID’iot creationism.

You are sooooooo entertaining with your cluelessness :auiqs.jpg:. I just listed all your failures. Anyway, I'll move on.
Do move on. Move past the fear and insecurities that haunt you.

It’s a shame that your brand of religion don’t attract their adherents via promises of free thinking and individualistic expression, they use fear. I have no reason to believe Anyone is going to hell for not obeying a religious doctrine. I’m curious why you feel a need to hate (and hate with a passion), those who don’t share your all-consuming fear?

It’s a shame that your brand of religion don’t attract their adherents via promises of free thinking and individualistic expression, they use fear. I have no reason to believe Anyone is going to hell for not obeying a religious doctrine. I’m curious why you feel a need to hate (and hate with a passion), those who don’t share your all-consuming fear?

Even if I do not agree with evolution, I can understand someone's argument for it or explanation. However, you do not understand what has been explained to you over and over by me and others. You just had Newtonian, a new member, explain his JW version. Even then, you didn't get it. His religion may be different and it's more worthwhile for me to discuss religion with him than you. Why? Because it just does not register for you. Atheists will have to repent their atheism first in order to discover and understand God. It takes faith first. In the atheist's case, I would say they would have to repent their atheism first and then pray to God sincerely to reveal himself.

You just want to see it the way you do and that is just not true. Nothing can be further from the truth. You can criticize my religious doctrine of Christianity for stating those who do not recognize Jesus as the Savior and follow him may not be saved. He is the only way for us flesh and blood to enter heaven. Atheists won't be saved. The other religious believers may or may not be saved. I'm not Jesus the judge, so I don't know. What I think happens is one could be misled after death. Satan is the great masquerader of light. He has placed a false teacher inside the church. I understand that you won't agree with it and won't understand it and that's fine. It's a matter between the other believer and me.

So how do I know what's true? It's not from TalkOrigin. It's from knowing science, scientific evidence, the scientific method and using it to compare what evolution states and what the Bible states. You know this, but others may not. My source for evolution is from my alma mater -- Understanding Evolution. The Bible is the English Standard Version from biblia.com that I use here.

That's how you've always rolled. You're a believer in evil religion, you believe in evil shit, and you tried to fool me by saying you didn't.

But the truth comes out that you are a liar and an evil religious zealot after all.

I've never lied to you. But you all lie every friggin day. You cannot ever be trusted again.
I’m the same as I always was.

I think the pressure of the covid-19 crisis is getting to you. You are starting to lose it.
Ding and I had a misunderstanding.

He's actually ok. We've talked it out. We will choose to disagree. But we're still friends.
He's actually ok. We've talked it out. We will choose to disagree. But we're still friends.
get a grip on yourself rs ...
Nah, I don't hate anybody, and we hopefully worked it out for the future.
Nah, I don't hate anybody, and we hopefully worked it out for the future.
you're not the hater ...
No. He’s not. You are.

No chain of evidence proving 'evolution' is a fact, so no need to keep lying about that to school kids, either, but of course irrational 'rationalists' insist on it.

Well, other than the fossil record.
True, the fossil record records gaps which are consistent with Divine Creation. As posted by others, the 'Cambrian Explosion' of many distinct life forms is an example.

Even if I do not agree with evolution, I can understand someone's argument for it or explanation. However, you do not understand what has been explained to you over and over by me and others. You just had Newtonian, a new member, explain his JW version. Even then, you didn't get it. His religion may be different and it's more worthwhile for me to discuss religion with him than you. Why? Because it just does not register for you. Atheists will have to repent their atheism first in order to discover and understand God. It takes faith first. In the atheist's case, I would say they would have to repent their atheism first and then pray to God sincerely to reveal himself.

You just want to see it the way you do and that is just not true. Nothing can be further from the truth. You can criticize my religious doctrine of Christianity for stating those who do not recognize Jesus as the Savior and follow him may not be saved. He is the only way for us flesh and blood to enter heaven. Atheists won't be saved. The other religious believers may or may not be saved. I'm not Jesus the judge, so I don't know. What I think happens is one could be misled after death. Satan is the great masquerader of light. He has placed a false teacher inside the church. I understand that you won't agree with it and won't understand it and that's fine. It's a matter between the other believer and me.

So how do I know what's true? It's not from TalkOrigin. It's from knowing science, scientific evidence, the scientific method and using it to compare what evolution states and what the Bible states. You know this, but others may not. My source for evolution is from my alma mater -- Understanding Evolution. The Bible is the English Standard Version from biblia.com that I use here.

ESV - good to know - I will make it a point to quote that translation when responding to you. Thank you for mentioning me in a respectful manner. And, yes, Jesus will judge us - we should not judge others:

Matthew 7:1
(ESV) “Judge not, that you be not judged.
(NW) “Stop judging that you may not be judged;

You make the mistake of believing that “explaining” magic and supernaturalism is a product of magic and supernaturalism is a viable argument. You make the mistake of believing that charlatans hosting creation.com are in any way relevant to the exploration of the life sciences or the natural world.

Yes, it is unreasonable to expect others to accept your gods when there are a plethora of gods and none of them have ever been demonstrated, It requires you to abdicate reason in the face of fear. Any god who rewards fear over reason is not worthy of worship.

Ok, your testimony is that the gods have a plan for us. let's see the preponderance of evidence, and let's apply critical thinking to it and see if it withstands scrutiny. As a matter of course, everything that you delineate in your appeals to gods we must also (in order to be fair and impartial) hold supernaturalism against by way of standard.

You need the escapism of religious belief, that’s fine. I don’t.
Billions of people make no effort to examine their religious beliefs, they simply have them, make token nods to them, and cling to them for comfort when they die. Nothing difficult in that. Overwhelming, people simply inherit the gods of convenience that are a part of their parentage and place of birth. Nothing difficult in that, either.

No, it's much harder to face sometimes harsh realities. It's far easier to believe in a father figure who will reward us (or punish us) based upon our unquestioned belief in a bunch of ancient tales and fables written in the desert somewhere. It's a simple Santa Clause (purposeful misspelling) model that most people, who are not particularly discriminating, can embrace without their sense of proportions getting violated.

But that’s the truth. And we need the truth to function properly, to explore, and learn.

It’s apparent that the Christians proselytizing in this thread have, in fact posted their “General Theory of SuperMagical Creation”.

In its entirety, it’s four words; “The Gawds Did It

Judge others as you would judge yourself doesn’t mean what people think.

We judge ourselves and the people we like in an unfair positive light.

We judge people we don’t like in an unfair harsh light.

We should never judge other people. We should only judge behaviors and actions. And then only in an objective manner without bias positive or negative.

ESV - good to know - I will make it a point to quote that translation when responding to you. Thank you for mentioning me in a respectful manner. And, yes, Jesus will judge us - we should not judge others:

Matthew 7:1
(ESV) “Judge not, that you be not judged.
(NW) “Stop judging that you may not be judged;

If you read the posts from most of the Christians in these various forums, they are the most judgemental of the bunch.

Forum List

Back