Creationists' theory in detail

That's how you've always rolled. You're a believer in evil religion, you believe in evil shit, and you tried to fool me by saying you didn't.

But the truth comes out that you are a liar and an evil religious zealot after all.

I've never lied to you. But you all lie every friggin day. You cannot ever be trusted again.
I’m the same as I always was.

I think the pressure of the covid-19 crisis is getting to you. You are starting to lose it.
Ding and I had a misunderstanding.

He's actually ok. We've talked it out. We will choose to disagree. But we're still friends.

That's how you've always rolled. You're a believer in evil religion, you believe in evil shit, and you tried to fool me by saying you didn't.

But the truth comes out that you are a liar and an evil religious zealot after all.

I've never lied to you. But you all lie every friggin day. You cannot ever be trusted again.

I think the pressure of the covid-19 crisis is getting to you. You are starting to lose it.

He's actually ok. We've talked it out. We will choose to disagree. But we're still friends.
get a grip on yourself rs ...

Nah, I don't hate anybody, and we hopefully worked it out for the future.

you're not the hater ...

Dings not a hater either.

He has different ideas in many ways, but he's actually a good person.

We will continue to disagree sometimes, but we must have patience and respect.

I hope you and your families are all safe and sound... In the meantime listen to this.

The atheist scientists cannot explain the Cambrian Explosion.

How does the Bible explain the Cambrian Explosion?

You need to understand what it is first and I provided the website to do it.

"The Cambrian explosion raises the kinds of questions that occur repeatedly regarding the fossil record. First is that major new types of organism appear suddenly and abruptly. Second, many different lines, exhibiting the same sort of significant development, arise about the same time. There exists such a radical diversity that it becomes implausible that they shared a recent common ancestor. It also seems unrealistic that the same sort of advance could have arisen independently in several lines, especially simultaneously. "

So what does it mean for Satan's evolution?

Using a fundie blog as a science reference Is foolish and time wasting.

Then you are on a wild goose chase, because the gaps in the fossil record diminish every day and are easily explained by the fact that most creatures do not end up fossilized. So your pile of "evidence" is ever diminishing. On the other hand, the evidence for evolution grows every single day. So you see where this is going.

:aug08_031:Atheists are wrong again. The atheist scientists cannot explain the Cambrian Explosion. They are done in so many ways with the fossil evidence.
Fundies are always wrong. Science explains the Cambrian Explosion

I do not know why posters keeping posting off topic - I have taken the bait and joined them - but I prefer to stay on topic:

Evolutionist Dobzhansky studied radiation induced mutations in Drosophila (fruit fly). In his observations he noted the phenomenon of equilibrium = variation about a mean/average and that the tendency was to return to the 'wild' type or become sterile.

Evolutionist Gould noted this phenomenon in the fossil record as well - and he coined the term "macro-evolution" in his Punctuated Equilibrium model of evolution to explain the gaps in the fossil record.

We reject this model and believe the gaps in the fossil record are real and constitute evidence of direct creation.

Hopefully someone will respond on topic.

We reject this model and believe the gaps in the fossil record are real and constitute evidence of direct creation.
there are no gaps in evolution - the end product is a metaphysical, spiritual endeavor culminating in a physical transformation.

View attachment 317362

the transformation can occur from one parent to offspring in a single procedure when the metaphysical process is completed where the offspring reproduces the desired physical change from that point forward without intermediate stages - or more commonly through tractable physical steps as trial runs to the conclusion.

And your scientific evidence for your conclusion?

Darwin noted accurately the micro-evolution of finches on the Galapagos Islands due to survival of the fittest and natural selection. Dobzhansky accurately noted radiation induced mutations in Drosophila (fruit fly) produced variation (including speciation?) but also that the variation was limited by the phenomenon of equilibrium which is variation about a mean (average).

Gould accurately noted the gaps in the fossil record between 'kinds' of animals and explained this in his "punctuated equilibrium" model of macro-evolution (I think he originated the term?). The scientific evidence for micro-evolution is abundant but the theory of macro-evolution is not proven but is speculation back by no observational proof.

In short, if you plant a carrot seed, you are not going to get lettuce seedlings - as the Bible accurately states - all animals and plants "reproduce after their own kind." (Genesis chapter 1)

You are wrong in your metaphysical transformation theory - a carrot seed cannot be changed (=evolve) into a lettuce plant, etc. Unless by genetic engineering by God or man.

Then you are on a wild goose chase, because the gaps in the fossil record diminish every day and are easily explained by the fact that most creatures do not end up fossilized. So your pile of "evidence" is ever diminishing. On the other hand, the evidence for evolution grows every single day. So you see where this is going.

:aug08_031:Atheists are wrong again. The atheist scientists cannot explain the Cambrian Explosion. They are done in so many ways with the fossil evidence.

With what observational proof Hollie?

We do not agree with creationists on some of their beliefs so I don't know if you would but us in the fundie species classification. From our literature:

Excerpt:

"The Bulletin of Chicago’s Field Museum of Natural History pointed out: “Darwin’s theory of [evolution] has always been closely linked to evidence from fossils, and probably most people assume that fossils provide a very important part of the general argument that is made in favor of darwinian interpretations of the history of life. Unfortunately, this is not strictly true. . . . the geologic record did not then and still does not yield a finely graduated chain of slow and progressive evolution.”—January 1979, Vol. 50, No. 1, pp. 22, 23.

A View of Life states: “Beginning at the base of the Cambrian period and extending for about 10 million years, all the major groups of skeletonized invertebrates made their first appearance in the most spectacular rise in diversity ever recorded on our planet.”—(California, 1981), Salvador E. Luria, Stephen Jay Gould, Sam Singer, p. 649.

Paleontologist Alfred Romer wrote: “Below this [Cambrian period], there are vast thicknesses of sediments in which the progenitors of the Cambrian forms would be expected. But we do not find them; these older beds are almost barren of evidence of life, and the general picture could reasonably be said to be consistent with the idea of a special creation at the beginning of Cambrian times.”—Natural History, October 1959, p. 467.

Zoologist Harold Coffin states: “If progressive evolution from simple to complex is correct, the ancestors of these full-blown living creatures in the Cambrian should be found; but they have not been found and scientists admit there is little prospect of their ever being found. On the basis of the facts alone, on the basis of what is actually found in the earth, the theory of a sudden creative act in which the major forms of life were established fits best.”—Liberty, September/October 1975, p. 12.

Carl Sagan, in his book Cosmos, candidly acknowledged: “The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a Great Designer.”—(New York, 1980), p. 29."

From our more recent "Origin of Life" brochure after noting scientists acknowledgement of the "Cambrian Explosion" explains here:

The relatively sudden appearance of these diverse life forms is causing some evolutionary researchers to question the traditional version of Darwin’s theory. For example, in an interview in 2008, evolutionary biologist Stuart Newman discussed the need for a new theory of evolution that could explain the sudden appearance of novel forms of life. He said: “The Darwinian mechanism that’s used to explain all evolutionary change will be relegated, I believe, to being just one of several mechanisms—maybe not even the most important when it comes to understanding macroevolution, the evolution of major transitions in body type.”33

Reference 33:
33. Archaeology, “The Origin of Form Was Abrupt Not Gradual,” by Suzan Mazur, October 11, 2008, (www.archaeology.org/online/ interviews/newman.html), accessed 2/23/2009.

I do not know why posters keeping posting off topic - I have taken the bait and joined them - but I prefer to stay on topic:

Evolutionist Dobzhansky studied radiation induced mutations in Drosophila (fruit fly). In his observations he noted the phenomenon of equilibrium = variation about a mean/average and that the tendency was to return to the 'wild' type or become sterile.

Evolutionist Gould noted this phenomenon in the fossil record as well - and he coined the term "macro-evolution" in his Punctuated Equilibrium model of evolution to explain the gaps in the fossil record.

Hopefully someone will respond on topic.

there are no gaps in evolution - the end product is a metaphysical, spiritual endeavor culminating in a physical transformation.

View attachment 317362

the transformation can occur from one parent to offspring in a single procedure when the metaphysical process is completed where the offspring reproduces the desired physical change from that point forward without intermediate stages - or more commonly through tractable physical steps as trial runs to the conclusion.

And your scientific evidence for your conclusion?

Darwin noted accurately the micro-evolution of finches on the Galapagos Islands due to survival of the fittest and natural selection. Dobzhansky accurately noted radiation induced mutations in Drosophila (fruit fly) produced variation (including speciation?) but also that the variation was limited by the phenomenon of equilibrium which is variation about a mean (average).

Gould accurately noted the gaps in the fossil record between 'kinds' of animals and explained this in his "punctuated equilibrium" model of macro-evolution (I think he originated the term?). The scientific evidence for micro-evolution is abundant but the theory of macro-evolution is not proven but is speculation back by no observational proof.

In short, if you plant a carrot seed, you are not going to get lettuce seedlings - as the Bible accurately states - all animals and plants "reproduce after their own kind." (Genesis chapter 1)

You are wrong in your metaphysical transformation theory - a carrot seed cannot be changed (=evolve) into a lettuce plant, etc. Unless by genetic engineering by God or man.
Speciation has been observed.

Now would be a good time to present the creationist “General Theory of SuperMagical Creation

We're not wrong. We use God's word. Science explains the Cambrian Explosion and thus backs up the Bible once more. That's simple logic. That's plain, unvarnished truth. You are wrong again as you have been since the beginning of your atheistic view. It follows that we are all judged at Final Judgement.

This is a prayer for the medical people on the front lines of war against this demon and death virus. Dear God, thanks for the courage and conviction of these fine people in our times of trouble and need. May we take from them the same courage and conviction in these dangerous times so that we, too, do our part in withstanding quarantine and sanitation and taking heed of the message they send us. May we do what we can to help others when the moment presents us. Give us our daily breath and bread. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven, forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil and this virus. For thine is the kingdom, power, and glory forever. Amen.

We do not agree with creationists on some of their beliefs so I don't know if you would but us in the fundie species classification. From our literature:

Excerpt:

"The Bulletin of Chicago’s Field Museum of Natural History pointed out: “Darwin’s theory of [evolution] has always been closely linked to evidence from fossils, and probably most people assume that fossils provide a very important part of the general argument that is made in favor of darwinian interpretations of the history of life. Unfortunately, this is not strictly true. . . . the geologic record did not then and still does not yield a finely graduated chain of slow and progressive evolution.”—January 1979, Vol. 50, No. 1, pp. 22, 23.

A View of Life states: “Beginning at the base of the Cambrian period and extending for about 10 million years, all the major groups of skeletonized invertebrates made their first appearance in the most spectacular rise in diversity ever recorded on our planet.”—(California, 1981), Salvador E. Luria, Stephen Jay Gould, Sam Singer, p. 649.

Paleontologist Alfred Romer wrote: “Below this [Cambrian period], there are vast thicknesses of sediments in which the progenitors of the Cambrian forms would be expected. But we do not find them; these older beds are almost barren of evidence of life, and the general picture could reasonably be said to be consistent with the idea of a special creation at the beginning of Cambrian times.”—Natural History, October 1959, p. 467.

Zoologist Harold Coffin states: “If progressive evolution from simple to complex is correct, the ancestors of these full-blown living creatures in the Cambrian should be found; but they have not been found and scientists admit there is little prospect of their ever being found. On the basis of the facts alone, on the basis of what is actually found in the earth, the theory of a sudden creative act in which the major forms of life were established fits best.”—Liberty, September/October 1975, p. 12.

Carl Sagan, in his book Cosmos, candidly acknowledged: “The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a Great Designer.”—(New York, 1980), p. 29."

From our more recent "Origin of Life" brochure after noting scientists acknowledgement of the "Cambrian Explosion" explains here:

The relatively sudden appearance of these diverse life forms is causing some evolutionary researchers to question the traditional version of Darwin’s theory. For example, in an interview in 2008, evolutionary biologist Stuart Newman discussed the need for a new theory of evolution that could explain the sudden appearance of novel forms of life. He said: “The Darwinian mechanism that’s used to explain all evolutionary change will be relegated, I believe, to being just one of several mechanisms—maybe not even the most important when it comes to understanding macroevolution, the evolution of major transitions in body type.”33

Reference 33:
33. Archaeology, “The Origin of Form Was Abrupt Not Gradual,” by Suzan Mazur, October 11, 2008, (www.archaeology.org/online/ interviews/newman.html), accessed 2/23/2009.

I’ll start with your first citation “quoting” “The Bulletin of Chicago’s Field Museum of Natural History”, because it’s phony. This is a “quote mine” I’ve seen before.

One of the real difficulties faced by the phony “quote-miners” is that they tend to “quote” from the same sources without ever checking the validity of the source.

I’ve supplied the link, here: Full text of "Field Museum of Natural History bulletin"

This is a prayer for the medical people on the front lines of war against this demon and death virus. Dear God, thanks for the courage and conviction of these fine people in our times of trouble and need. May we take from them the same courage and conviction in these dangerous times so that we, too, do our part in withstanding quarantine and sanitation and taking heed of the message they send us. May we do what we can to help others when the moment presents us. Give us our daily breath and bread. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven, forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil and this virus. For thine is the kingdom, power, and glory forever. Amen.

This is a prayer for the medical people on the front lines of war against this demon and death virus.

“Dear gods, why the hell did you not consult an expert on supernatural design before you negligently and carelessly designed viruses.”

Excerpt:

Reference 33:
Another “quote”. Although you mistakenly added this one identifying a very ancient planet.

“A View of Life states: “Beginning at the base of the Cambrian period and extending for about 10 million years, all the major groups of skeletonized invertebrates...”

10 million years? How can that be?

Forum List

Back