Creationists' theory in detail

You turned against Bond, and joined our level of thinking, just to drop it and join bond again.

A'ight? You're an untrustworthy asshole. I trusted in you, and you betrayed me.

Things will come around...

You peeps want to go on believing in people-killing religions, then go right ahead!

Don't ever try to tell me that you're righteous and ethical.
Again, if you really believed that you would start fire bombing churches.

OK dude, you are turning on me again. I am done trusting you. You make no fucking sense.

What's up with turning against bond, and joining me, and then turning against me right after? What the fuck is wrong with you?!?

You joined the good side for a friggin minute.

I'm done with you ding. Never gonna trust you again. Asshole!
What are you? Bipolar?
Nope, but you're a con man and a rat.
Really? How so?
STFU. You fucking lying creep. It's done. You have no credibility left. You are zero...

You peeps want to go on believing in people-killing religions, then go right ahead!

OK dude, you are turning on me again. I am done trusting you. You make no fucking sense.

What's up with turning against bond, and joining me, and then turning against me right after? What the fuck is wrong with you?!?

What are you? Bipolar?
Really? How so?
STFU. You fucking lying creep. It's done. You have no credibility left. You are zero...
Seriously, are you on meds?

We reject this model and believe the gaps in the fossil record are real and constitute evidence of direct creation.
Then you are on a wild goose chase, because the gaps in the fossil record diminish every day and are easily explained by the fact that most creatures do not end up fossilized. So your pile of "evidence" is ever diminishing. On the other hand, the evidence for evolution grows every single day. So you see where this is going.

What are you? Bipolar?
Really? How so?
We were having a nice fun conversation then you flipped out. I think it was because I suggested you would unleash your talent by seeking God.

What are you? Bipolar?
I'm not the one who changed sides. You were arguing with bond one moment, and the next you're turning against me? WTF?

So, you know, I'm done with you. You're not a person to be trusted. From now on, we will be enemies.

What are you? Bipolar?
I'm not the one who changed sides. You were arguing with bond one moment, and the next you're turning against me? WTF?

So, you know, I'm done with you. You're not a person to be trusted. From now on, we will be enemies.
I don’t take sides, dude. I speak my mind.

I hate it when people say things because others expect them to take their sides.

That's how you've always rolled. You're a believer in evil religion, you believe in evil shit, and you tried to fool me by saying you didn't.

But the truth comes out that you are a liar and an evil religious zealot after all.

I've never lied to you. But you all lie every friggin day. You cannot ever be trusted again.

The trinity, the archangel, the angel of Jehovah, and salvation are off topic. I will start a separate thread on the trinity - you could start separate threads on the other subjects if you wish. For me to respond I would be derailing the thread. But I will mention one point in response here:

Some claim that Michael the archangel is not Jesus and yet claim the angel of Jehovah is Jesus in a number of Bible accounts - they call these examples of "Christology." So, if Jesus was the angel of the Lord (original Hebrew: H3068/Yehovah/Jehovah), would he be less than the chief/arch angel?

Or would he be the archangel (see the definition of the prefix "arch" in Greek = first)?

Now, on topic - Jehovah's Witnesses accept micro-evolution but reject macro-evolution - are you willing to get back to topic?

Ofc, we believe in microevolution. That is backed by the scientific method of Sir Francis Bacon, a Christian scientist.

Anyway, have you thought why JW brainwashes you (sorry, I don't have a better term) into not treating Jesus as our Lord? He is our only way to heaven. This is God's greatest commandment for the believers.

"Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’" Matthew 22:37

Did you know that Jesus was quoting the Jewish Shema in Matthew 22:37-40? In Mark's gospel Jesus is recorded as quoting more of Deuteronomy 6:4,5.

Mark 12:28-34 - New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition)
28 One of the scribes who had come up and heard them disputing, knowing that he had answered them in a fine way, asked him: “Which commandment is first* of all?”+ 29 Jesus answered: “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah, 30 and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’+ 31 The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’+ There is no other commandment greater than these.” 32 The scribe said to him: “Teacher, you spoke well, in line with truth, ‘He is One, and there is no other besides him’;+ 33 and to love him with one’s whole heart, with one’s whole understanding, and with one’s whole strength and to love one’s neighbor as oneself is worth far more than all the whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.”+ 34 At this Jesus, discerning that he had answered intelligently, said to him: “You are not far from the Kingdom of God.” But no one had the courage to question him anymore.+

Deuteronomy 6:4,5 - American Standard Version
Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah: 5 and thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

The Divine Name is found 3 times here in the original Hebrew - who removed the Divine Name from the greatest commandment in the Bible?

Now, back to topic - I see we agree concerning micro-evolution - if you are using the same definition I am using.

On your other tangent - we are not brainwashed - though we have washed our minds clean from many deceptions and lies of this world.

Paul said "Prove all things" - 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV.

This is what I was afraid of. Christianity has no New World Translation. It is an incorrect version and one taught by a false prophet in the church. I can only hope and pray that you will realize this is not right and that you may be led astray after your death. One of the things I've heard is that it is difficult for JW members to leave. It is very difficult to leave its ministry; The others will try to sway you back. The so called teachings of the New World Translation is just to benefit the Watch Tower and Bible Tract Society. One doesn't have to do the things they tell you in order to be saved. It contradicts things in the regular translations of the Bible. Instead, you will be misled as you were in this life, and in death or after you die. Revelation tells us there is a period of Tribulation, but we do not know whether there is pre-Tibulation, mid-Tribulation, or post-Tribulation. One has to be ready for what comes after death, too. Satan is a great masquerader of the light. It's almost futile to show people that Satan exists because he wishes to hide and is very powerful. For that, we have to look at him with respect to his power like Jesus did.

Ignoring your biased accusations - I again ask - who removed the Divine Name from the greatest commandment in the Bible according to Jesus? (Matthew 22:37-40; Mark 12:29,30; Deuteronomy 6:4,5?

I thought I answered it. Christians don't use the New World Translation. There is no valid version. It is something to profit the Watch Tower and Bible Tract Society and make you their slaves. One doesn't have to do what you do. That isn't the way to get to heaven. Jesus is the one who shows us the way. He is the only way. He is the one who lays his hands on our shoulders to get to heaven. Once he enters your heart, then a person becomes a good tree and a good tree produces good fruit. It's not by going door-to-door to get converts. Otherwise, it would be easy for you to leave tomorrow. This is the definition of a cult. Your family could get involved. They won't let you do that. Why?

"The Great Commandment
But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.” Matthew 22:34-40

To answer your question, it is I who removed the name Jehovah and replaced it with God. I give the Nicene Creed to the JW who come to my door. We talk about the Bible and I use mine, not the one on their tablet or bible. Once I give them that, then they may stop coming around. Else I'll give them what I am telling you now. Stop belonging to this cult. You will have to try and quit if you want to experience how difficult it is for you to leave. Thus, I tell those who have been swayed by the false prophet in the church, don't be misled after you die. Satan is the great masquerader of light. Does your bible tell you that?

Jesus warned us that “false Christs and false prophets” will come and will attempt to deceive even God’s elect (Matthew 24:23-27; see also 2 Peter 3:3 and Jude 17-18). We also have Christian Scientists who do not follow the creed. What Jesus talks about applies to after you are dead and we are in Tribulation. What does your bible say about that?

"Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. So, if they say to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." Matthew 24:23-27

That's how you've always rolled. You're a believer in evil religion, you believe in evil shit, and you tried to fool me by saying you didn't.

But the truth comes out that you are a liar and an evil religious zealot after all.

I've never lied to you. But you all lie every friggin day. You cannot ever be trusted again.
I’m the same as I always was.

I think the pressure of the covid-19 crisis is getting to you. You are starting to lose it.

Then you are on a wild goose chase, because the gaps in the fossil record diminish every day and are easily explained by the fact that most creatures do not end up fossilized. So your pile of "evidence" is ever diminishing. On the other hand, the evidence for evolution grows every single day. So you see where this is going.

:aug08_031:Atheists are wrong again. The atheist scientists cannot explain the Cambrian Explosion. They are done in so many ways with the fossil evidence.

:aug08_031:Atheists are wrong again. The atheist scientists cannot explain the Cambrian Explosion. They are done in so many ways with the fossil evidence.

The atheist scientists cannot explain the Cambrian Explosion.

How does the Bible explain the Cambrian Explosion?

You need to understand what it is first and I provided the website to do it.

"The Cambrian explosion raises the kinds of questions that occur repeatedly regarding the fossil record. First is that major new types of organism appear suddenly and abruptly. Second, many different lines, exhibiting the same sort of significant development, arise about the same time. There exists such a radical diversity that it becomes implausible that they shared a recent common ancestor. It also seems unrealistic that the same sort of advance could have arisen independently in several lines, especially simultaneously. "

So what does it mean for Satan's evolution?

Last edited:

"The Cambrian explosion raises the kinds of questions that occur repeatedly regarding the fossil record. First is that major new types of organism appear suddenly and abruptly. Second, many different lines, exhibiting the same sort of significant development, arise about the same time. There exists such a radical diversity that it becomes implausible that they shared a recent common ancestor. It also seems unrealistic that the same sort of advance could have arisen independently in several lines, especially simultaneously. "

Thanks for the link. No mention of the Bible that I saw.......so how does the Bible explain the Cambrian Explosion?

There exists such a radical diversity that it becomes implausible that they shared a recent common ancestor. It also seems unrealistic that the same sort of advance could have arisen independently in several lines, especially simultaneously. "
transformation from one being into another is a readily available and observer process particularly exemplified by metamorphosis and from those the extrapolation for the occurrences in conjunction with the cambrian period in the study of evolutionary development.

what isn't understood is the christian disinformation of a time period many millions of years in the past and its relevance to their enfeebled religion's purpose to sow discourse rather than truth and prosperity -- bond. and company. christianity.

Thanks for the link. No mention of the Bible that I saw.......so how does the Bible explain the Cambrian Explosion?

:aug08_031:<=== You

Answer my question. I'm disappointed that you could not figure this out.

What does this mean for Satan's evolution? It would be impossible for evolution to happen because of not enough time. Once again, Darwin was wrong. Atheist scientists are usually wrong.

days-of-creation-a1.png

OTOH, the Cambrian Explosion backs up Genesis and day 5 and day 6. What have I been saying? The Bible is not a science book (as you thought), but science backs up the Bible.

You should've been able to figure this out. I'm disappointed in you but atheists are usually wrong, so I understand why you ask me like you're a child.

:aug08_031:<=== You

Answer my question. I'm disappointed that you could not figure this out.

What does this mean for Satan's evolution? It would be impossible for evolution to happen because of not enough time. Once again, Darwin was wrong. Atheist scientists are usually wrong.

days-of-creation-a1.png

OTOH, the Cambrian Explosion backs up Genesis and day 5 and day 6. What have I been saying? The Bible is not a science book (as you thought), but science backs up the Bible.

You should've been able to figure this out. I'm disappointed in you but atheists are usually wrong, so I understand why you ask me like you're a child.

What does this mean for Satan's evolution?

What is Satan's evolution?

It would be impossible for evolution to happen because of not enough time.

Don't let me stop you from posting your proof.

The Bible is not a science book

You're the one who said it explains orbital physics, not me.

Forum List

Back