Creationists' theory in detail

We do? I don't believe you.

It's funny we end up talking about science in R&E and religion in S&T forums? I think it means that they are intertwined.

Do you believe evolution? Here's a website on evolution that you should check out and believe -- Evolution. It's all about science. Maybe that will help get your religious stuff together and stop asking stupid questions and start being less wrong.

Thanks for the link.
No mention there about a flood.
Try again?

You're welcome. I gave it to you so you could ask your dumb questions there.

For example, orbital physics -- Search.

Global flood -- Search

For anyone interested in a quasi-scientific analysis of the Genesis-Bible-Creation story, the first couple chapters of Dennis Prager's book, "Genesis," is an excellent place to look.

The "scientific creation story/Evolution theory" that is being sold in schools these days is chock full of logical contradictions, omissions, and impossibilities. For an interesting five minutes of clarification..

Of course, the YouTube universe reacted to the publication of this video - how could it not? - but the points are worth pondering.

Why would you be "interested in a quasi-scientific analysis of the Genesis-Bible-Creation story"? It's nonsense. Do you have any idea how long a million years is? Human history goes back 10,000 years at the most. One million years is 100 times that. And life has existed on the Earth for over 3 billion years. A lot can happen in 3 billion years. Here's another way to think about how big the numbers are: a million seconds is 12 days. A billion seconds is 31 years.

It's funny we end up talking about science in R&E and religion in S&T forums? I think it means that they are intertwined.

Do you believe evolution? Here's a website on evolution that you should check out and believe -- Evolution. It's all about science. Maybe that will help get your religious stuff together and stop asking stupid questions and start being less wrong.

Thanks for the link.
Try again?

Global flood -- Search
A blog hosted by a fundie crank is not the place to go for relevant science information.

You can here: Problems with a Global Flood, 2nd edition
for referenced, footnoted and peer reviewed facts.

Thanks for the link.
Try again?

Global flood -- Search

Thanks for the links.
The orbital link doesn't back your claim that the Bible explains orbital physics and scientists can't.

Were you lying when you made that claim? Or just confused?

The universe is not cyclical. Entropie grows! Example: Never a room will clean itselve on its own; but it will become dirty on no special reason after some time. That's the same in the only real existing room, which has no outside: the universe. Waves will not start at the borders of a lake, will not flow to a special position in the lake and throw a stone on land in the hand of a human being. This is thinkable - but not realizable, because entropy is not shrinking.

Need more value to your posts, zaangalewa.

Value? ... Hmm ... I'm not able to translate this sentence into my own language.

Yes, entropy grows

Or it stays on the same level - for sure it never shrinks.

and it is what makes things happen in our universe.

Or not. Some people have even the idea the growth of entropy has something to do with the flow of time on its own. I don't know why people think in such ways.

It's like how money makes the world go around.

Money makes not the world go round.

In the financial world, we follow the money trail and it tells us where things are good and where things are not so good.

No comment

The successful business people are able to figure out where the money will flow.

Don't be astonished - but to get money or not to get money has nearly nothing to do with any elitarian ability of rich people. When you give a poor idiot money, then he will become a rich idiot, that's all.

It's the same with the physical world

No. What money is doing or not doing has only to do with psychology and sociology. Money is in this context only a kind of crutch. Without money we could in theory do the same things, which we do with money. Money is practically a kind of motivator.

and entropy tells us where things are good and where things are not so good.

No. Sunshine for example takes care that entropie grows. Sunshine is not per se good or bad. Good is it when it is cold and the sun warms - bad is it when you get a sunburn. Living stuctures have to live in balance, in harmony. Extremes are destroying us.

The successful physicists or scientists are able to figure out where the heat will flow. With heat we are able to find out the physical value of energy. Thus, if a country has more energy as the heat is flowing there, then the better off it will be.

Aha. Let me say it in this way: May god ever let shine over you his sun like a smile of his son, so you will never suffer fear or pain. May he protect you and your people.

Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, you are very great! You are clothed with splendor and majesty, covering yourself with light as with a garment, stretching out the heavens like a tent. He lays the beams of his chambers on the waters; he makes the clouds his chariot; he rides on the wings of the wind; he makes his messengers winds, his ministers a flaming fire. He set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be moved. You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains. At your rebuke they fled; at the sound of your thunder they took to flight. The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place that you appointed for them. You set a boundary that they may not pass, so that they might not again cover the earth. You make springs gush forth in the valleys; they flow between the hills; they give drink to every beast of the field; the wild donkeys quench their thirst. Beside them the birds of the heavens dwell; they sing among the branches. From your lofty abode you water the mountains; the earth is satisfied with the fruit of your work. You cause the grass to grow for the livestock and plants for man to cultivate, that he may bring forth food from the earth and wine to gladden the heart of man, oil to make his face shine and bread to strengthen man’s heart. The trees of the Lord are watered abundantly, the cedars of Lebanon that he planted. In them the birds build their nests; the stork has her home in the fir trees. The high mountains are for the wild goats; the rocks are a refuge for the rock badgers. He made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting. You make darkness, and it is night, when all the beasts of the forest creep about. The young lions roar for their prey, seeking their food from God. When the sun rises, they steal away and lie down in their dens. Man goes out to his work and to his labor until the evening. O Lord, how manifold are your works! In wisdom have you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. Here is the sea, great and wide, which teems with creatures innumerable, living things both small and great. There go the ships, and Leviathan, which you formed to play in it. These all look to you, to give them their food in due season. When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are filled with good things. When you hide your face, they are dismayed; when you take away their breath, they die and return to their dust. When you send forth your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground. May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in his works, who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke! I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. May my meditation be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord. Let sinners be consumed from the earth, and let the wicked be no more! Bless the Lord, O my soul! Praise the Lord!
Psalm 104

I don't know what to tell you.

What about nothing or something what I don't know?

You're looney tunes.

What is looney tunes? ... Another word for cartoon?

Why do you put 'god' in lower case? That refers to Satan.

?

Instead, you need to understand the value of Scripture and how one is blessed.

?

The entropy is increasing is truly a blessing

Aha - your wife is in the very comfortable situation that you love it to clean your home. Wonderful. In most cases men climb over mountains of garbage and don't notice that something is wrong.

instead of the mish mosh you put together.

?

With it, the engineers, physicists, and other physical scientists will be able to help do good.

?

The orbital link doesn't back your claim that the Bible explains orbital physics and scientists can't.

Ask your dumb question a different way. Like I said, it's better to not discuss science with atheists because most do not know it. I know because they usually ignore or don't answer my questions to them.

It's also useless to discuss the Bible with athiests because they don't understand. IOW, they don't want to learn and treat it as irreligion. Instead, they believe and follow Satan's Antibible of evolution. The believe in millions and billions of year old Earth and universe when nothing like that can be measured nor observed. They don't have common sense that something like that would have turned to dust. The first time I questioned it was reading the New York Times and it kept repeating the fact that the universe was 13.7 billion years old and Earth was 4.5 billion years old circa 2007 in their science news articles. If it was fact, then there was no need to repeat over and over. I finally got frustrated and realized they wanted to brain wash you into believing it. It's similar to what they did with global warming. That's how the liberal media works. If the liberal powers that be want you to believe in something, then the colleges and universities first teach the fake science and then it's repeated until the masses are indoctrinated. How else do you think such fake science is believed by so many. It's Satan's Antibible.

Thanks for the link.
Try again?

Global flood -- Search

The blog you linked to has the expected, pre-defined dogma and “statement of faith” that accompanies all of the fundamentalist ministries,

You don’t see the pointlessness in linking to fundamentalist ministries? You know with certainty that you will get a pre-defined conclusion with no regard for the facts or the truth?

The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God's infallible written Word, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.

Ask your dumb question a different way. Like I said, it's better to not discuss science with atheists because most do not know it. I know because they usually ignore or don't answer my questions to them.

It's also useless to discuss the Bible with athiests because they don't understand. IOW, they don't want to learn and treat it as irreligion. Instead, they believe and follow Satan's Antibible of evolution. The believe in millions and billions of year old Earth and universe when nothing like that can be measured nor observed. They don't have common sense that something like that would have turned to dust. The first time I questioned it was reading the New York Times and it kept repeating the fact that the universe was 13.7 billion years old and Earth was 4.5 billion years old circa 2007 in their science news articles. If it was fact, then there was no need to repeat over and over. I finally got frustrated and realized they wanted to brain wash you into believing it. It's similar to what they did with global warming. That's how the liberal media works. If the liberal powers that be want you to believe in something, then the colleges and universities first teach the fake science and then it's repeated until the masses are indoctrinated. How else do you think such fake science is believed by so many. It's Satan's Antibible.
Religion has done more than its share of indoctrination. Weekly attendance at church, synagogue, or mosque and (until recently) prayer in school are just two examples. If it was fact, then there was no need to repeat over and over.

Ask your dumb question a different way.

Why is asking you for proof of your claim.....dumb?

Like I said, it's better to not discuss science with atheists

Apparently the religious make science claims with no proof.
It appears, from your lack of proof, that you were lying.

Well, if you ever find the proof you claimed to have, be sure to ping me.

Until then, your lies continue to make God sad.

Thanks for the link.
Try again?

Global flood -- Search

The blog you linked to has the expected, pre-defined dogma and “statement of faith” that accompanies all of the fundamentalist ministries,

You don’t see the pointlessness in linking to fundamentalist ministries? You know with certainty that you will get a pre-defined conclusion with no regard for the facts or the truth?

The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible,

No. The bible is not the basis of the belief of us Christians. The basis of our faith is god. The bible is a tool, which we made, after we had lived more than 300 years without bible. We made it on important reasons. For example on the reason to minimize confusion.

God's infallible written Word, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.

What about not to read in the bible and to use not anything what has to do with the bible or is written in the bible during the next 2 years? Perhaps this will be able to help you to get a more clear mind.

Last edited:

You're looney tunes.

?

?

Aha - your wife is in the very comfortable situation that you love it to clean your home. Wonderful. In most cases men climb over mountains of garbage and don't notice that something is wrong.

?

With it, the engineers, physicists, and other physical scientists will be able to help do good.

?

Looney tunes means your posts sound like caricatures (a cartoon would be a good analogy) and one would think you were crazy.

Yes, it is nice to have a wife who likes a tidy house and cleans it for me and the family. It makes me want to figure out where the money will flow to next and take advantage and so we can work together to reach our goals. I make the decisions, but listen to what she has to say first and put it as top priority. In my case, I like that we are like two peas in a pod.

If entropy is increasing, then heat is being transferred from one area to another. This creates energy. One of the ways the Dutch have take advantage is building dikes in order to counter erosion. This is a way for their engineers to use entropy to their advantage. I hope San Francisco does something similar instead of moving the sand from one area to another. That is a waste of energy. My city is in the midst of a solar panel boom. It is a test city for other cities in the US. The panels have been made more efficient by a science breakthrough. More and more people will be able to buy the panels as the prices have come down. If this takes off in the state, then it is forecast that it will take off in America. What about coronavirus? It's not a heat transfer, but a respiratory virus one so not an example of entropy. How entropy can help is through medical people energy and the mechanical energy of ventilators and equipment being transferred to key points throughout the state and staying quarantined and practicing sanitation. Then we can flatten the curve and be able to diffuse the situation until a vaccine can be produced. It will be produced because God made us as the fittest. Evolution does not produce the fittest. The fittest will be the ones who come out on top.

Religion has done more than its share of indoctrination. Weekly attendance at church, synagogue, or mosque and (until recently) prayer in school are just two examples. If it was fact, then there was no need to repeat over and over.

You haven't gone to church then. They do not repeat it over and over. We learn more about the verses or else the Bible will be misread like how the atheists and you read it. To the contrary, we find it is the atheists who are... the 1984 people.

The above is very fitting in that it is the liberal corporation Apple who did it. They do the very thing that they want to dispel from the commercial. Apple is one of Satan's corporations and it was fitting Steve Jobs died such a horrible death based on his medical beliefs.

You're looney tunes.

?

?

?

?

Looney tunes means your posts sound like caricatures (a cartoon would be a good analogy) and one would think you were crazy.

Yes, it is nice to have a wife who likes a tidy house and cleans it for me and the family. It makes me want to figure out where the money will flow to next and take advantage and so we can work together to reach our goals. I make the decisions, but listen to what she has to say first and put it as top priority. In my case, I like that we are like two peas in a pod.

If entropy is increasing, then heat is being transferred from one area to another. This creates energy. One of the ways the Dutch have take advantage is building dikes in order to counter erosion. This is a way for their engineers to use entropy to their advantage. I hope San Francisco does something similar instead of moving the sand from one area to another. That is a waste of energy. My city is in the midst of a solar panel boom. It is a test city for other cities in the US. The panels have been made more efficient by a science breakthrough. More and more people will be able to buy the panels as the prices have come down. If this takes off in the state, then it is forecast that it will take off in America. What about coronavirus? It's not a heat transfer, but a respiratory virus one so not an example of entropy. How entropy can help is through medical people energy and the mechanical energy of ventilators and equipment being transferred to key points throughout the state and staying quarantined and practicing sanitation. Then we can flatten the curve and be able to diffuse the situation until a vaccine can be produced. It will be produced because God made us as the fittest. Evolution does not produce the fittest. The fittest will be the ones who come out on top.
If the gods made us the fittest, why did they make the coronavirus “more fitter” to thin the human herd?

No, not me. On the All About Science website. Why ask me questions because you don't believe my answers anyway? It's a waste of time and not putting entropy to better use. If I was discussing with a smart atheist who can answer my questions, then it wouldn't be a waste of time. I might learn something new. Instead, you're the one wasting your time with me and we know you're not exactly an engineer.

You're looney tunes.

?

?

?

?

If the gods made us the fittest, why did they make the coronavirus “more fitter” to thin the human herd?
Poor, Jimmy. It seems I hurt your feelings. However, if your cutting and pasting utterly contradicts your claims, isn’t it appropriate to identify your confusion?

No, not me. On the All About Science website. Why ask me questions because you don't believe my answers anyway? It's a waste of time and not putting entropy to better use. If I was discussing with a smart atheist who can answer my questions, then it wouldn't be a waste of time. I might learn something new. Instead, you're the one wasting your time with me and we know you're not exactly an engineer.
No, not me.

You made the claim.
The liar was you.
The website doesn't back your claim.

Why ask me questions because you don't believe my answers anyway?

You never answered.
Where is your proof that science can't explain planetary orbits but the Bible can?

It's a waste of time

I agree, listening to your lies is a waste of time.

We (Jehovah's Witnesses) do not go to war and we do love our enemies. We do actually follow what Jesus taught.

Do you believe in the creed?

View attachment 317105

How is that a response to my post 989? I was responding to RWS' accurate statement in post 985 that so-called Christians have been responsible for massacreing people and I gave the example of the Inquistion etc. And I posted that we, Jehovah's Witnesses, actaully follow what Jesus taught including loving our enemies - Matthew 5:44.

So what does the NIcene Creed have to do with that? Please note that the Nicene Creed is NOT in the Bible. Are you sure you want to go into early Christian history when violence entered apostate Christianity?

Thanks for the link.
Try again?

Global flood -- Search

The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God's infallible written Word, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.

Hollie - we agree on the Bible being the infallible word of God in the original manuscripts. So, what is your belief compared with ours (Jehovah's Witnesses) when it comes to creation?

Perhaps you do not know what we believe on this. Here are links to 2 of our brochures on creation which reference both the Bible and science:

the Bible being the infallible word of God in the original manuscripts.
But we don't have the original manuscripts, we don't even have first or second copies of the original manuscripts. If God wanted us to know wouldn't He somehow have preserved them?

Forum List

Back