Creationists' theory in detail

have not lobbied for anything. I responded to a demand.
Hmm, no , you proselytized. That's a fact. Why so embarrassed of it?

You're illiterate and / or a liar. A response to a demand is NOT proselytizing.

"proselytize convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another..."

I did exactly the opposite. Quit being a dumb ass. At least two posters are converting you even as we speak. That's why you are trying to drag me back into this chaotic nonsense. Like I said, if you non-believers left me alone, I'd disappear. But you make the accusation because you have two dedicated Christians that are spanking you and giving you and the other non-believers the beat down of a life-time. I guess if I were you, I'd go after the guy NOT caring whether or not you get whipped in this fight.

Adding insult to injury, most posters have either left or they are making up their minds if they weren't one way or another. I'm thinking since at least one of you non-believers has to resort to multiple accounts, you know you're not convincing anyone of your position.
Like I said, if you non-believers left me alone, I'd disappear.

Such a delicate flower. You’re required to respond. You will remain until you’re excused.

The gawds command you..

And that was the first lie Satan ever told "ye shall be as gods..." Since you are a female (or have a female name) does that make you a goddette?

A life lesson for you: don’t use your fears and superstitions in attempts to intimidate others.

The two religious extremists in this thread are stereotypical of those who are too committed to childish superstitions and ”us vs. them" mentalities.

I can honestly advise that your appeals to magic and supernaturalism are tragically damaging.

My preference for discerning fact from partisan religious superstition is based on using the tools of evidence and reason that allow any objective analyst to discriminate between my position and yours. Your preference is based (as you admit here) purely on which best fits your a priori religious commitment.

“ye really need to condemn all humanity for fruit theft..."

Bulllshit Hollie. You've been throwing your weight around ever since I I came onto this thread. All I see is a scared little girl that thinks she can browbeat Christians because most of them don't fight back. You can only turn the cheek so often. Here is the bottom line:

If your position is so fragile; if it requires you to lie, intimidate, and bully people that disagree with you, it's obvious: you don't believe that claptrap any more than I do. NOBODY asked you to believe, join, or support anything. You're getting spanked by those other guys. But, don't kid yourself. I've forgotten more than you are capable of learning. For, if your belief system requires you to be disrespectful and bully people; if it means nobody can respectfully disagree with you; when it means you are lying and relying on delusional liars to back you up, then YOU have a serious problem. My specific degree is in Christian Education. As a counselor, I'm trained to recognize emotional disorders. And you figure it out.

You've lied about me; bullied me and tried to infer that anyone that don't buy into a B.S. ideology of nothingness is lower on the food chain than you. Well surprise. You don't have a monopoly on human virtue. Anybody that buys into that ineffective elixir you're selling is two french fries short of a happy meal and should sue their brains for non support. The bottom line of all bottom lines has not changed: Time, space, and matter have an origination point. You are too freaking stupid to admit your theories don't have an ultimate answer to that. You take your beliefs on faith. So you believe in myths, fallacies, logical fallacies, and a point of view that has been discredited so many times that all I feel for you is pity.

But, don't flatter yourself. If your muscles were as big as your mouth, you'd be the strongest person on earth. Now, if that's not enough to convince the posters here that I am not proselytizing, lobbying for or in any way encouraging you to believe in anything, then that individual is a total idiot. Period. Believe. Don't believe. If you die tonight, it's YOUR soul that you should consider, not which Christian you can attack... and BTW, to what end? All this bandwidth and all you've done is make people mad. Who in the HELL would want to be part of such a belief system that the only way it can exist is to piss people off? I'm going to get down to your level and respond in the language you understand. Answer me that. Who would want to belong to any belief system that requires people to be forced into believing? Who wants to belong to anything where you have to belittle others and you cannot use reason, but rather condescension? Are you really that stupid or are you looking for help? I can't read your mind.

Look, if I die tomorrow and there is a God and I followed his laws to the best of my ability, then I will be rewarded in Heaven far beyond what I could imagine. If God does not exist and I take my last breath and there is nothing, then I lost NOTHING. I lived a good life, tried to be a friend and a confidant to others and, rather exist to piss other people off, I'm more likely to spend my time helping other people. I've taken children into my home as a foster parent; kept a 94 year old woman in my home for free because her family wouldn't take care of her. It's not much, but it's an investment in my own mental well being and I feel good enough about myself that I don't have to waste every freaking day trying to shove a B.S. line down peoples throats that I, myself, couldn't believe. And it is so blatantly obvious: You don't believe what you spew. THAT is why you cannot let others respectfully disagree with you without the bullying, condescension, and absolute waste of bandwidth to soothe your narcissistic ego. You're wrong. I know you're wrong; the Christians witnessing to you know you're wrong; you know you're wrong and if you needed a friend, the half wits that would give your posts a thumbs up wouldn't even bother mentioning you if you died tonight. But, if you lived in my neighborhood, I'd be the FIRST person you'd call for help. So, waste some more bandwidth. Try to come up with some good zingers. BTW, you know the definition of an idiot? It's someone that does the same thing over and over, hoping for a different result. So, your best insult won't change my mind and it hasn't won you any new converts. It's only allowed you to wallow in your own misery. You're defeated. Remember: if you ignore me, I have no reason to come back. So, why would you want me to? You're begging for attention and for help. And if I'm wrong, this should be my last post here and you can forget me. Otherwise, I'm living in your head, rent free because you need my validation. Think about it before you start typing.

Absolutely classic case of Pascal's Wager.

"So, whether I'm right or wrong in my beliefs, I've got nothin' to lose. If I'm right, hooray for me and if I'm wrong, no loss."

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there is a god on the chance he will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gods? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gods for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gods displays prideful ego and might anger the gods, and you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

c. The god might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gods deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gods are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

Otherwise, you might want to consider where your hate / self-hate comes from. You might find this odd, but I see a need for religion. If it helps to control folks like you, maybe there's a benefit.

So… let's look at this from another perspective. When people say they believe in an entity that cannot be seen, cannot be felt, exists outside of the natural realm in an asserted supernatural realm, that has attributes we need to worship but cannot understand or even describe, who lives in eternity in both directions, who can create existence from nothing and is uncreated himself and uses methods and means we can never know or hope to understand, that stands outside proof which is exactly why it's for certain he exists-- I would say that qualifies as being under a delusion.

You will post another long, tedious, self-serving diatribe wherein you anoint yourself the god of being beneficent and helpful. I have no reason to believe any of it is true but if you're hoping to curry favor with you gods, consider ritual sacrifice of lambs or other livestock or maybe sacrifice a virgin. (((((SHAKING)))))

The gawds command you.

You claim there are no gods. So, what is in it for you to try and convert me? You're afraid that I'm right. I just have no interest in convincing you. That is why I haven't argued specifics. As Jefferson would have said it does me no injury if my neighbor says there are twenty gods or no god (paraphrasing, most likely.) Nothing I've done is self serving. It is a response to you... and one you FEAR. For now, I've proven my point. I'm going to continue living in your head rent free while you create straw man arguments to argue against me with. I had but one point to make when I came here. Your claim is that existence comes from nothing and the onus has been on you to prove it. But, you can't.

Who are you really trying to convince? Me or you?

You poor, dear. I understand you’re incensed that the preaching / proselytizing is not going well. Are you on a commission basis?

Your issue is that you feel an entitlement to press your religious agenda and you recoil in panic when that agenda is challenged.

It's really a simple matter to come to conclusions. You choose to reject reason and rationality and use your religion as a bloody truncheon to try and force your views on others. That’s pretty stereotypical as is the “I’ll believe just in case”, mantra.

The gods prefer courage of conviction.

If you continue to look in the mirror and tell yourself that every day, you will make a lot of progress in your life. You wrote your own script better than anyone else could. Now repeat it every day and take your advice. God Bless
What makes you think the gods have not already blessed me?

You seem to presume a position of speaking on behalf of the gods even though you admit you’re a believer “just in case”. That might suggest to the gods that you’re just being self-serving and manipulative.

The gods don’t like that.

Yawn. You need some new material. Had any god blessed you, then you wouldn't follow me around like a lost puppy... unless you thought you thought you had a thing for me. I'm living in your head rent free and you need some new material.
Yawn. You need some new material. Had any god blessed you, then you wouldn't follow me around like a lost puppy... unless you thought you thought you had a thing for me. I'm living in your head rent free and you need some new material.
the goal is to triumph over evil for admission to the Everlasting, the religion of antiquity that's all one needs for a never ending quest till the end on planet Earth and the opportunities offered through the natural environment.
Sounds like human secularism gibberish.

your first empty attempt of a post was not enough, sorry, you failed the second time around as well -

no doubt the 1st century and the crucified religious itinerant began the era of personal responsibility over religious dogma for the destiny of their spirits admission into the Everlasting.

You are a classic fail. Your arguments are so weak that you have multiple accounts and pretend to "win" by using multiple personalities. Big surprise: this ain't no debate and you aren't winning anything except the disgust of intelligent people.
You are a classic fail. Your arguments are so weak that you have multiple accounts and pretend to "win" by using multiple personalities. Big surprise: this ain't no debate and you aren't winning anything except the disgust of intelligent people.
odd coming from someone who requested a moderator close and lock their own thread, I'm just recalling it was you but not really certain if you felt you had nothing more to contribute why not just stop participating -

all your responses were the same accusing the one poster of hijacking your thread when in reality you hijacked it yourself by repeatedly accusing them of the same tactics of multiple accounts, being a sock as you are doing presently ...

* Hint - get a life, better yet burn your bible.

Once you've made the same point a thousand times (the thread was 1200 posts long) and you are participating under at least two different people, there is no reason to have the thread. Everybody here should read it. A thread with two people saying the same thing over and over isn't entertaining. It's just you being a dumb ass. If somebody gave a rip and were participating, it would have been different. I didn't ask for it to be locked until a half dozen posters alerted me to the fact that it was you and I saying the same thing over and over. And, no matter how many times you say the same old, same old, you get the same old, same old. I didn't like doing the same thing over and over again, thinking we would get a different result. And you're bitching??? Sorry, dude, I don't participate in idiocy. That is why I'm not going to engage you on this topic.

If a Bible threatens your way of life, you have problems that I cannot counsel you on via a discussion board.
I didn't ask for it to be locked until a half dozen posters alerted me
that was another poster you were exchanging your views with and you accused anyone other than who agreed with you they were all sock accounts, you convinced yourself by your own failure you were being persecuted by a collective of a single individual - ok, only part at fault I see is your asking a moderator to lock the thread.

If a Bible threatens your way of life, you have problems that I cannot counsel you on via a discussion board.
you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

howabout them who will you be counseling ... guessing, the guy on the board would be your first target.

The only people I accused of being sock accounts were the same ones that got accused on this thread. The moderators themselves OR maybe someone notified them of one poster posting under two accounts and they were taken out of the conversation. That left it with you being two different personalities. Anyone here is free to PM me if interested and I can direct them to the thread. Once they see the timing of you and your sock puppet account, they can put it together.

Perhaps you are allowed to get away with it because you might be a mod, admin, or owner of this board. In any event, I referred you to one on one debate forums and you declined the offer. I'm not debating anyone on a discussion board, have nothing to sell, and if anyone needs Christian counseling, I have pm here so they can ask questions.

Other than that I find you to be egotistical, dishonest, uneducated and always looking for a fight. What I believe or disbelieve should be of no concern to you since I'm not starting threads nor offering opinions other than the only one I posted on this thread. And I offered the observation that non-believers cannot conjure up something out of nothing. There is an origination point for all those gases, air, space, and time. Non-believers, like Christians, have no definitive answer except to take what they don't have evidence for on faith. Your attempts at censorship and bullying are an annoyance at best. I'm just living for the day when posting is no longer anonymous and people will know who you are in real life. Think about how you will be shamed!
The only people I accused of being sock accounts were the same ones that got accused on this thread.
really rockwell, no one in the other thread took you seriously including the moderator - you essentially cut and ran.

Perhaps you are allowed to get away with it because you might be a mod, admin, or owner of this board.
howabout all the above ...

Other than that I find you to be egotistical, dishonest, uneducated and always looking for a fight.
that's too bad for you there is little difference between your forged religion and the religion of antiquity in motivation for the ultimate outcome for humanities destiny.

Bullshit you attention seeking liar. You just kept posting the same shit. I got tired of it, much like I'm getting tired of you posting the same bullshit lies here. You got invited to a one on one debate in a formal debate forum; you cut and ran - hoping that this kind of forum where you waste your ever waking moment filibustering and shooting people a line of shit will make you believable. Son, I don't need to lie to people; you do. I don't need to create additional fake profiles to make my point; you do. I don't need to say something but once and expect people to understand it; you need to be repetitive until everybody gets tired of the same old, same old and then you claim some kind of idiotic victory (narcissism on the grandest of all scales) when they put an end to the back and forth. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face and you're not smart enough to realize when you're getting a beat down... but, a couple of posters here are kicking your ass. So, I defer to their superior posting skills and will only cut and paste this as no matter how you slice it, dice it, or cut it you FAIL. You talk trash on the Internet that you don't have the guts to say in public NOR would you go to one on one debating forums and start this kind of shit as they would eat you alive and spit out the bones. You are hereby declared the USM Heavyweight Bullshit Artist of the World. Now you have a title and something you can defend every day.
there really is nothing to quote from your post - the person you were arguing with is who you need to issue your complaint with - no you never challenged me to a debate if you can't handle it here how's going somewhere else going to help you.

how's requesting a monitor to close your thread not a sign of weakness, not necessarily running away but just not being able to handle the opposition ... and making up conspiracy stories to hide your frustration.

good luck and as suggested the best remedy for your own good is to torch your bible. your welcome in advance.

all celestial's are traveling a finite angle trajectory that will return all matter at the same time to their point of origin to begin a new compaction and cyclical moment of singularity.

You're just pulling stuff out of yer rear end me bucko. Any wacky post by a wacktard.
all celestial's are traveling a finite angle trajectory that will return all matter at the same time to their point of origin to begin a new compaction and cyclical moment of singularity.
You're just pulling stuff out of yer rear end me bucko. Any wacky post by a wacktard.
it is an explanation for the recurrence of a cyclical singularity where matter expands without changing direction as a loop back to its origin. in a vacuum.

Page 50 would be a good place for the ID'iot creationist "General Theory of SuperMagical Creation".

Oh, and some references to the "Planet Earth and The General Theory of Lower Gravity And Flying Pterosaurs".

This would be spiffy.

I will tell you people right now. Do not mock the Lord. You can have your disagreements about this or that, but the Lord our God is real. You mock him at your own peril.
Praise Jesus!
I will tell you people right now. Do not mock the Lord. You can have your disagreements about this or that, but the Lord our God is real. You mock him them at your own peril.
Praise Jesus!
who wrote the 4th century christian bible are who crucified the religious itinerant, took his name and put their political views in their bible disguised as a religion - - your one of them.
I hope Satan has a special demon picked out for you. He is gonna roast you on a spit, heathen. YOU'RE just one more.
I hope Satan has a special demon picked out for you. He is gonna roast you on a spit, heathen. YOU'RE just one more.
the religion of the 1st century is simply to triumph good vs evil - christianity abandoned their responsibility by writing a book to convince people not to even try but rely on something that is not relevant to freeing their own spirit and will never happen - you, your forged religion are your own worst enemy.

no one in the 1st century went around saying everyone was a hopless sinner and to follow them for salvation or burn in hell - that is not what they said but were crucified by being the opposite in example. surly knowing the twist of fate before them. too bad.

"proselytize convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another..."

I did exactly the opposite. Quit being a dumb ass. At least two posters are converting you even as we speak. That's why you are trying to drag me back into this chaotic nonsense. Like I said, if you non-believers left me alone, I'd disappear. But you make the accusation because you have two dedicated Christians that are spanking you and giving you and the other non-believers the beat down of a life-time. I guess if I were you, I'd go after the guy NOT caring whether or not you get whipped in this fight.

Adding insult to injury, most posters have either left or they are making up their minds if they weren't one way or another. I'm thinking since at least one of you non-believers has to resort to multiple accounts, you know you're not convincing anyone of your position.

Such a delicate flower. You’re required to respond. You will remain until you’re excused.

The gawds command you..

And that was the first lie Satan ever told "ye shall be as gods..." Since you are a female (or have a female name) does that make you a goddette?

A life lesson for you: don’t use your fears and superstitions in attempts to intimidate others.

The two religious extremists in this thread are stereotypical of those who are too committed to childish superstitions and ”us vs. them" mentalities.

I can honestly advise that your appeals to magic and supernaturalism are tragically damaging.

My preference for discerning fact from partisan religious superstition is based on using the tools of evidence and reason that allow any objective analyst to discriminate between my position and yours. Your preference is based (as you admit here) purely on which best fits your a priori religious commitment.

Bulllshit Hollie. You've been throwing your weight around ever since I I came onto this thread. All I see is a scared little girl that thinks she can browbeat Christians because most of them don't fight back. You can only turn the cheek so often. Here is the bottom line:

If your position is so fragile; if it requires you to lie, intimidate, and bully people that disagree with you, it's obvious: you don't believe that claptrap any more than I do. NOBODY asked you to believe, join, or support anything. You're getting spanked by those other guys. But, don't kid yourself. I've forgotten more than you are capable of learning. For, if your belief system requires you to be disrespectful and bully people; if it means nobody can respectfully disagree with you; when it means you are lying and relying on delusional liars to back you up, then YOU have a serious problem. My specific degree is in Christian Education. As a counselor, I'm trained to recognize emotional disorders. And you figure it out.

You've lied about me; bullied me and tried to infer that anyone that don't buy into a B.S. ideology of nothingness is lower on the food chain than you. Well surprise. You don't have a monopoly on human virtue. Anybody that buys into that ineffective elixir you're selling is two french fries short of a happy meal and should sue their brains for non support. The bottom line of all bottom lines has not changed: Time, space, and matter have an origination point. You are too freaking stupid to admit your theories don't have an ultimate answer to that. You take your beliefs on faith. So you believe in myths, fallacies, logical fallacies, and a point of view that has been discredited so many times that all I feel for you is pity.

But, don't flatter yourself. If your muscles were as big as your mouth, you'd be the strongest person on earth. Now, if that's not enough to convince the posters here that I am not proselytizing, lobbying for or in any way encouraging you to believe in anything, then that individual is a total idiot. Period. Believe. Don't believe. If you die tonight, it's YOUR soul that you should consider, not which Christian you can attack... and BTW, to what end? All this bandwidth and all you've done is make people mad. Who in the HELL would want to be part of such a belief system that the only way it can exist is to piss people off? I'm going to get down to your level and respond in the language you understand. Answer me that. Who would want to belong to any belief system that requires people to be forced into believing? Who wants to belong to anything where you have to belittle others and you cannot use reason, but rather condescension? Are you really that stupid or are you looking for help? I can't read your mind.

Look, if I die tomorrow and there is a God and I followed his laws to the best of my ability, then I will be rewarded in Heaven far beyond what I could imagine. If God does not exist and I take my last breath and there is nothing, then I lost NOTHING. I lived a good life, tried to be a friend and a confidant to others and, rather exist to piss other people off, I'm more likely to spend my time helping other people. I've taken children into my home as a foster parent; kept a 94 year old woman in my home for free because her family wouldn't take care of her. It's not much, but it's an investment in my own mental well being and I feel good enough about myself that I don't have to waste every freaking day trying to shove a B.S. line down peoples throats that I, myself, couldn't believe. And it is so blatantly obvious: You don't believe what you spew. THAT is why you cannot let others respectfully disagree with you without the bullying, condescension, and absolute waste of bandwidth to soothe your narcissistic ego. You're wrong. I know you're wrong; the Christians witnessing to you know you're wrong; you know you're wrong and if you needed a friend, the half wits that would give your posts a thumbs up wouldn't even bother mentioning you if you died tonight. But, if you lived in my neighborhood, I'd be the FIRST person you'd call for help. So, waste some more bandwidth. Try to come up with some good zingers. BTW, you know the definition of an idiot? It's someone that does the same thing over and over, hoping for a different result. So, your best insult won't change my mind and it hasn't won you any new converts. It's only allowed you to wallow in your own misery. You're defeated. Remember: if you ignore me, I have no reason to come back. So, why would you want me to? You're begging for attention and for help. And if I'm wrong, this should be my last post here and you can forget me. Otherwise, I'm living in your head, rent free because you need my validation. Think about it before you start typing.

"So, whether I'm right or wrong in my beliefs, I've got nothin' to lose. If I'm right, hooray for me and if I'm wrong, no loss."

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there is a god on the chance he will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gods? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gods for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gods displays prideful ego and might anger the gods, and you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

c. The god might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gods deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gods are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

Otherwise, you might want to consider where your hate / self-hate comes from. You might find this odd, but I see a need for religion. If it helps to control folks like you, maybe there's a benefit.

So… let's look at this from another perspective. When people say they believe in an entity that cannot be seen, cannot be felt, exists outside of the natural realm in an asserted supernatural realm, that has attributes we need to worship but cannot understand or even describe, who lives in eternity in both directions, who can create existence from nothing and is uncreated himself and uses methods and means we can never know or hope to understand, that stands outside proof which is exactly why it's for certain he exists-- I would say that qualifies as being under a delusion.

You will post another long, tedious, self-serving diatribe wherein you anoint yourself the god of being beneficent and helpful. I have no reason to believe any of it is true but if you're hoping to curry favor with you gods, consider ritual sacrifice of lambs or other livestock or maybe sacrifice a virgin. (((((SHAKING)))))

The gawds command you.

You claim there are no gods. So, what is in it for you to try and convert me? You're afraid that I'm right. I just have no interest in convincing you. That is why I haven't argued specifics. As Jefferson would have said it does me no injury if my neighbor says there are twenty gods or no god (paraphrasing, most likely.) Nothing I've done is self serving. It is a response to you... and one you FEAR. For now, I've proven my point. I'm going to continue living in your head rent free while you create straw man arguments to argue against me with. I had but one point to make when I came here. Your claim is that existence comes from nothing and the onus has been on you to prove it. But, you can't.

You poor, dear. I understand you’re incensed that the preaching / proselytizing is not going well. Are you on a commission basis?

Your issue is that you feel an entitlement to press your religious agenda and you recoil in panic when that agenda is challenged.

It's really a simple matter to come to conclusions. You choose to reject reason and rationality and use your religion as a bloody truncheon to try and force your views on others. That’s pretty stereotypical as is the “I’ll believe just in case”, mantra.

If you continue to look in the mirror and tell yourself that every day, you will make a lot of progress in your life. You wrote your own script better than anyone else could. Now repeat it every day and take your advice. God Bless

You seem to presume a position of speaking on behalf of the gods even though you admit you’re a believer “just in case”. That might suggest to the gods that you’re just being self-serving and manipulative.

the goal is to triumph over evil for admission to the Everlasting, the religion of antiquity that's all one needs for a never ending quest till the end on planet Earth and the opportunities offered through the natural environment.

your first empty attempt of a post was not enough, sorry, you failed the second time around as well -

no doubt the 1st century and the crucified religious itinerant began the era of personal responsibility over religious dogma for the destiny of their spirits admission into the Everlasting.

odd coming from someone who requested a moderator close and lock their own thread, I'm just recalling it was you but not really certain if you felt you had nothing more to contribute why not just stop participating -

all your responses were the same accusing the one poster of hijacking your thread when in reality you hijacked it yourself by repeatedly accusing them of the same tactics of multiple accounts, being a sock as you are doing presently ...

Once you've made the same point a thousand times (the thread was 1200 posts long) and you are participating under at least two different people, there is no reason to have the thread. Everybody here should read it. A thread with two people saying the same thing over and over isn't entertaining. It's just you being a dumb ass. If somebody gave a rip and were participating, it would have been different. I didn't ask for it to be locked until a half dozen posters alerted me to the fact that it was you and I saying the same thing over and over. And, no matter how many times you say the same old, same old, you get the same old, same old. I didn't like doing the same thing over and over again, thinking we would get a different result. And you're bitching??? Sorry, dude, I don't participate in idiocy. That is why I'm not going to engage you on this topic.

that was another poster you were exchanging your views with and you accused anyone other than who agreed with you they were all sock accounts, you convinced yourself by your own failure you were being persecuted by a collective of a single individual - ok, only part at fault I see is your asking a moderator to lock the thread.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

howabout them who will you be counseling ... guessing, the guy on the board would be your first target.

The only people I accused of being sock accounts were the same ones that got accused on this thread. The moderators themselves OR maybe someone notified them of one poster posting under two accounts and they were taken out of the conversation. That left it with you being two different personalities. Anyone here is free to PM me if interested and I can direct them to the thread. Once they see the timing of you and your sock puppet account, they can put it together.

Perhaps you are allowed to get away with it because you might be a mod, admin, or owner of this board. In any event, I referred you to one on one debate forums and you declined the offer. I'm not debating anyone on a discussion board, have nothing to sell, and if anyone needs Christian counseling, I have pm here so they can ask questions.

Other than that I find you to be egotistical, dishonest, uneducated and always looking for a fight. What I believe or disbelieve should be of no concern to you since I'm not starting threads nor offering opinions other than the only one I posted on this thread. And I offered the observation that non-believers cannot conjure up something out of nothing. There is an origination point for all those gases, air, space, and time. Non-believers, like Christians, have no definitive answer except to take what they don't have evidence for on faith. Your attempts at censorship and bullying are an annoyance at best. I'm just living for the day when posting is no longer anonymous and people will know who you are in real life. Think about how you will be shamed!
The only people I accused of being sock accounts were the same ones that got accused on this thread.
really rockwell, no one in the other thread took you seriously including the moderator - you essentially cut and ran.

Perhaps you are allowed to get away with it because you might be a mod, admin, or owner of this board.

Other than that I find you to be egotistical, dishonest, uneducated and always looking for a fight.
that's too bad for you there is little difference between your forged religion and the religion of antiquity in motivation for the ultimate outcome for humanities destiny.

Bullshit you attention seeking liar. You just kept posting the same shit. I got tired of it, much like I'm getting tired of you posting the same bullshit lies here. You got invited to a one on one debate in a formal debate forum; you cut and ran - hoping that this kind of forum where you waste your ever waking moment filibustering and shooting people a line of shit will make you believable. Son, I don't need to lie to people; you do. I don't need to create additional fake profiles to make my point; you do. I don't need to say something but once and expect people to understand it; you need to be repetitive until everybody gets tired of the same old, same old and then you claim some kind of idiotic victory (narcissism on the grandest of all scales) when they put an end to the back and forth. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face and you're not smart enough to realize when you're getting a beat down... but, a couple of posters here are kicking your ass. So, I defer to their superior posting skills and will only cut and paste this as no matter how you slice it, dice it, or cut it you FAIL. You talk trash on the Internet that you don't have the guts to say in public NOR would you go to one on one debating forums and start this kind of shit as they would eat you alive and spit out the bones. You are hereby declared the USM Heavyweight Bullshit Artist of the World. Now you have a title and something you can defend every day.
there really is nothing to quote from your post - the person you were arguing with is who you need to issue your complaint with - no you never challenged me to a debate if you can't handle it here how's going somewhere else going to help you.

how's requesting a monitor to close your thread not a sign of weakness, not necessarily running away but just not being able to handle the opposition ... and making up conspiracy stories to hide your frustration.

good luck and as suggested the best remedy for your own good is to torch your bible. your welcome in advance.

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

repeating yourself over and over again is not good for you rockwell - it shows a sense of foreboding, maybe taking a cold shower and standing on your head for a while will help - maybe not. again, good luck.

This is what the atheist scientists have concluded, but it isn't true. The Earth's volume has expanded due to the global flood. Thus, Earth's gravity was less in the past -- NASA - NASA Research Confirms it’s a Small World, After All. We know the universe has expanded and is still expanding. The Earth has done the same due to the global flood. Mountains are higher. Valleys or our oceans are deeper. Atheists are usually wrong.

"Three lines of evidence are used to support expanding Earth theory: geological, biological, and historical.

Geological evidence
  • As is well-known, the continents adjacent to the Atlantic fit together, that the Mid-Atlantic ridge traces their breaking point, new crust is continually being created at the Mid-Atlantic ridge, and the oceanic crust gets progressively older the further one gets from the Ridge.
  • What's not so commonly known as that the Pacific is also expanding, at an even faster rate than the Atlantic. As shown by the seafloor age map, the East Pacific rise is an area of ocean crust expansion. And just as the continents on either side of the mid-Atlantic Ridge fit each other and the ridge, the continents on either side of the East-Pacific rise fit each other and the ridge. Specifically, the bulge of the East Coast of Australia fits into the nook in the West Coast of South America. The East Pacific Rise traces the two. Also, the trench system off the coast of China traces the West Coast of north America from Alaska.
  • Also interestingly, the sea crust is substantially younger than the continental crust. According to the mainstream dating methods, the oldest sea crust is approximately 250M years old, while the continental crust is approximately 4B years old. While those dates are based on highly questionable methods, they do provide strong evidence that the Atlantic and Pacific (at least the Pacific East of the trenches) formed at the same time -- a conclusion that is inconsistent with the plate tectonics model. Standard theory, of course, has it that all the continents were bound in Pangaea, and then split, floating their way back into the Pacific, which is (presumably) growing ever smaller. In that scenario, of course, we would expect the Pacific to be older than the Atlantic -- after all, the Pacific was already there when Pangaea broke up. But interestingly, it's not. Both oceans are the same age, and much younger than the continents.
  • The trenches in the Pacific experience extremely frequent earthquakes. But a little known fact about those earthquakes is that the earthquakes less than 300km from the surface at tensional, rather than compressional earthquakes. In other words, the wave characteristics of the earthquake indicate that it was caused by crust pulling apart, rather than being pushed together. That fact is consistent with an expanding earth, but not with plate tectonics.
  • An oceanic ridge surrounds the entire continent of Antarctica. The necessary implication is that there is expansion southward. In order to absorb that new crust (and keep the size of the Earth static), there would need to be be a subduction zone going East to West around the Earth. But there is no such subduction zone. There is new crust, with no zone to absorb the old crust. That strongly implies expansion.
  • No feasible physical mechanism has yet explained how subduction of crust occurs, and it has not been directly observed to occur. Expansion, however, has been directly observed. Expansion without subduction necessitates an increase in surface area.
  • One argument for expanding earth theory is the Grand Canyon. To quote Mr. Myer:

The fallacy of the nebular hypothesis is shown very clearly in the physiographic cross-section of the Grand Canyon cliffs in Northern Arizona and the photo shown below. These layers were laid down (accreted) as solid matter, and none show signs of having been melted at any time. These layers are positive evidence the Earth has grown steadily over time.

Mr. Myer is clearly assuming a constant rate of soil formation which is useless against a young earth creationist. This is a common mistake made by old earthers and evolutionists.

If expanding earth theory is correct, then the nebula hypothesis is wrong. The old earthers would be without a model for planet formation that works. In order to sidestep this, they would need to debunk this piece of evidence. The Nebular hypothesis says that planets were created by the "rapid" formation of molten bodies, but the expanding earth theory is far slower and creates a paradox.

The answer is very simple really. Just admit that the layers were laid down quickly, but who is willing to do that?[4]

Another argument for an expanding earth is the theoretical modeling of plate movement. Asian/Australian trenches seem to match, thus suggesting they were once together, however this would require the earth to have been a single landmass.

Biological evidence
  • Present-day marsupials are found only in Australia and the Americas, implying close biological links between those areas not shared with the other continents.
  • The fossil record is full of animals that could not survive in today's gravity: Arthropods bigger than humans (3-ft long dragonflies, 2m millipedes, 2.5m-long sea scorpion[5], and so on) and the dinosaurs (350lb flying creatures, enormous sauropods, etc.). It does not seem possible they could make it in today's world. Yet somehow, they used to. A smaller Earth would explain reduced gravity.
Historical evidence

Finally, some historical references:
  • Genesis 1:2: "Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters ... And God said, 'Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.' ..." If the Earth was initially smaller, it would have been completely covered in water, as reported by Genesis 1:2. If the Earth then expanded by an increase in ocean crust, the water would have flowed into the new areas of ocean crust, leaving the original crust (now continental crust) as dry land, as reported by Genesis 1:9.
  • Plato wrote in the Timaeus: "For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent."
  • Gen 2:5: "For the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground."
  • Gen 6:11: In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up.
  • Gen 10:25: And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided.
The Hebrew meaning of the word Peleg and its associated derivatives varies from Divisions, Split, Half, Divided, Cleft, Sections, Streams, Channel, Canal and River [6] which is consistent with the origin and ongoing process involved with the separation of the continents.
The combined effect of these historical references is to imply that most of the expansion of the Earth took place within recorded history -- originating specifically during the great global flood."

This is what the atheist scientists have concluded, but it isn't true. The Earth's volume has expanded due to the global flood. Thus, Earth's gravity was less in the past -- NASA - NASA Research Confirms it’s a Small World, After All. We know the universe has expanded and is still expanding. The Earth has done the same due to the global flood. Mountains are higher. Valleys or our oceans are deeper. Atheists are usually wrong.

"Three lines of evidence are used to support expanding Earth theory: geological, biological, and historical.

Geological evidence
  • As is well-known, the continents adjacent to the Atlantic fit together, that the Mid-Atlantic ridge traces their breaking point, new crust is continually being created at the Mid-Atlantic ridge, and the oceanic crust gets progressively older the further one gets from the Ridge.
  • What's not so commonly known as that the Pacific is also expanding, at an even faster rate than the Atlantic. As shown by the seafloor age map, the East Pacific rise is an area of ocean crust expansion. And just as the continents on either side of the mid-Atlantic Ridge fit each other and the ridge, the continents on either side of the East-Pacific rise fit each other and the ridge. Specifically, the bulge of the East Coast of Australia fits into the nook in the West Coast of South America. The East Pacific Rise traces the two. Also, the trench system off the coast of China traces the West Coast of north America from Alaska.
  • Also interestingly, the sea crust is substantially younger than the continental crust. According to the mainstream dating methods, the oldest sea crust is approximately 250M years old, while the continental crust is approximately 4B years old. While those dates are based on highly questionable methods, they do provide strong evidence that the Atlantic and Pacific (at least the Pacific East of the trenches) formed at the same time -- a conclusion that is inconsistent with the plate tectonics model. Standard theory, of course, has it that all the continents were bound in Pangaea, and then split, floating their way back into the Pacific, which is (presumably) growing ever smaller. In that scenario, of course, we would expect the Pacific to be older than the Atlantic -- after all, the Pacific was already there when Pangaea broke up. But interestingly, it's not. Both oceans are the same age, and much younger than the continents.
  • The trenches in the Pacific experience extremely frequent earthquakes. But a little known fact about those earthquakes is that the earthquakes less than 300km from the surface at tensional, rather than compressional earthquakes. In other words, the wave characteristics of the earthquake indicate that it was caused by crust pulling apart, rather than being pushed together. That fact is consistent with an expanding earth, but not with plate tectonics.
  • An oceanic ridge surrounds the entire continent of Antarctica. The necessary implication is that there is expansion southward. In order to absorb that new crust (and keep the size of the Earth static), there would need to be be a subduction zone going East to West around the Earth. But there is no such subduction zone. There is new crust, with no zone to absorb the old crust. That strongly implies expansion.
  • No feasible physical mechanism has yet explained how subduction of crust occurs, and it has not been directly observed to occur. Expansion, however, has been directly observed. Expansion without subduction necessitates an increase in surface area.
  • One argument for expanding earth theory is the Grand Canyon. To quote Mr. Myer:

The fallacy of the nebular hypothesis is shown very clearly in the physiographic cross-section of the Grand Canyon cliffs in Northern Arizona and the photo shown below. These layers were laid down (accreted) as solid matter, and none show signs of having been melted at any time. These layers are positive evidence the Earth has grown steadily over time.

Mr. Myer is clearly assuming a constant rate of soil formation which is useless against a young earth creationist. This is a common mistake made by old earthers and evolutionists.

If expanding earth theory is correct, then the nebula hypothesis is wrong. The old earthers would be without a model for planet formation that works. In order to sidestep this, they would need to debunk this piece of evidence. The Nebular hypothesis says that planets were created by the "rapid" formation of molten bodies, but the expanding earth theory is far slower and creates a paradox.

The answer is very simple really. Just admit that the layers were laid down quickly, but who is willing to do that?[4]

Another argument for an expanding earth is the theoretical modeling of plate movement. Asian/Australian trenches seem to match, thus suggesting they were once together, however this would require the earth to have been a single landmass.

Biological evidence
  • Present-day marsupials are found only in Australia and the Americas, implying close biological links between those areas not shared with the other continents.
  • The fossil record is full of animals that could not survive in today's gravity: Arthropods bigger than humans (3-ft long dragonflies, 2m millipedes, 2.5m-long sea scorpion[5], and so on) and the dinosaurs (350lb flying creatures, enormous sauropods, etc.). It does not seem possible they could make it in today's world. Yet somehow, they used to. A smaller Earth would explain reduced gravity.
Historical evidence

• Genesis 1:2: "Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters ... And God said, 'Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.' ..." If the Earth was initially smaller, it would have been completely covered in water, as reported by Genesis 1:2. If the Earth then expanded by an increase in ocean crust, the water would have flowed into the new areas of ocean crust, leaving the original crust (now continental crust) as dry land, as reported by Genesis 1:9.
  • Plato wrote in the Timaeus: "For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent."
  • Gen 2:5: "For the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground."
  • Gen 6:11: In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up.
  • Gen 10:25: And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided.
The Hebrew meaning of the word Peleg and its associated derivatives varies from Divisions, Split, Half, Divided, Cleft, Sections, Streams, Channel, Canal and River [6] which is consistent with the origin and ongoing process involved with the separation of the continents.
The combined effect of these historical references is to imply that most of the expansion of the Earth took place within recorded history -- originating specifically during the great global flood."

Pages of cut and paste nonsense from “creation wiki” without a single, verifiable piece of data.

So, we’ve gone from a lower gravity earth 6,000 years ago to now, a smaller earth 6,000 years ago.

No one should doubt that Stuart Murray et al. are promoters of absolutely breathtaking nonsense (such as this), but they are also primarily Canadians and hence disqualified.

Lawrence S. Myers qualifies on all counts, however. Myers is an internet kook and defender of the hilariously silly Expanding Earth hypothesis. He defends his view on his website expanding-earth.org, which is characterized by the usual internet kook’s peculiar affection for unusual color schemes, font combinations, and unorthodox capitalization. According to Myers, he has “PROOF of Earth’s growth and expansion.” The proof in question is a map of the Earth 200 million years ago that Myers has interpreted himself (he also has to reject the generally accepted age of the earth to make his hypothesis work). At least his sentences are generally grammatical and semantically coherent, which is a step up from the usual standards achieved for this brand of pseudoscience.

There is a fine deconstruction of the expanding earth hypothesis, or subduction denialism, in three parts here, here, and here, showing pretty well how absolutely stunningly crazy the idea actually is. And no – although Myers has some cherry-picked quotes and assertions, he has of course not attempted to develop a unified theory that even begins to explain any of the phenomena such a theory would need to explain. But we’re not really waiting.

Diagnosis: Babbling internet kook. Probably harmless.

Last edited:

Geological evidence

Biological evidence
Historical evidence

Pages of cut and paste nonsense from “creation wiki” without a single, verifiable piece of data.

So, we’ve gone from a lower gravity earth 6,000 years ago to now, a smaller earth 6,000 years ago.
it's what they count on in support after their disinformation to then convince and victimize the innocent into believing their evil ways.

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

repeating yourself over and over again is not good for you rockwell - it shows a sense of foreboding, maybe taking a cold shower and standing on your head for a while will help - maybe not. again, good luck.

You bitch because I stopped a thread that looked exactly like that. You wouldn't be happy if they put your balls in a golden vice. But this is the kind of thing you are wailing about on this thread. Sooo...

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

You bitch because I stopped a thread that looked exactly like that. You wouldn't be happy if they put your balls in a golden vice. But this is the kind of thing you are wailing about on this thread. Sooo...

Did you know you cut and pasted that silly, tedious tirade from the same page in this thread?

Are you are stutter...er... er.

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

All whining, no content.

Let's check the scoreboard:

Evolution as the origin of species: fact

Creationist theories: none

Hmm, no change from before the thread started.

And I answer again you don't asked me a question, all-knower.

God is the all-knower. We do not know unless he let's us know such as through the Bible.

On the coast of a super hot single super-continent with an extreme wind.

No, it didn't coast off the mountain tops. It could fly because of less gravity in the past.

What's nonsense, because this would mean the mass of the planet would had grown drastically in a time not far from now in geological parameters. Then we would not exist.

As for the rest, my experts say it's the Dunning-Kruger effect as it explains you to a 'T.'

I don't take a look at this. Every school child is able to know it is nonsense what you say. Again: Hopefully you are a liar - then you are only stupid; otherwise you have a very serios strange problem.

Last edited:
it is an explanation for the recurrence of a cyclical singularity where matter expands without changing direction as a loop back to its origin. in a vacuum.

Heh. So this is what you learned from zaangalewa.

The universe is not cyclical. Entropie grows! Example: Never a room will clean itselve on its own; but it will become dirty on no special reason after some time. That's the same in the only real existing room, which has no outside: the universe. Waves will not start at the borders of a lake, will not flow to a special position in the lake and throw a stone on land in the hand of a human being. This is thinkable - but not realizable, because entropy is not shrinking.

Last edited:
What's nonsense, because this would mean the mass of the planet would had grown drastically in a time not far from now in geological parameters. Then we would not exist.

We know the seven continents broke apart and the mountains were formed from catastrophism and they became higher due to the global flood, as well as the deepest oceans as the valleys were formed. Science is supposed to explain what we observe. We found fossils of pteranodon and those paleontologists who studied it theorized it could fly. Almost all agree and that's what we saw in Jurassic Park, too. That's better than gliding birds which goes against what the Bible states in Genesis. You didn't answer my question whether you believe dinosaurs are birds either? Just what are you hiding? Instead, you resort to ad hominems. It doesn't sound like you have much explanation for your theories while I was able to backup mine. There will be more to the gravity and expanding Earth due to the flood, but it's not an easy argument to make. Both Witton and Habibi have argued for it in the past, but it seems that it opens up another can of worms so they just use the fossils theory for now. You can see that the atheist scientists of NASA have discredited the theory already based on consensus. That isn't the way I was taught science, but that's how the fake science of evolution happens today. Are you an evolutionist? Old Earther?

We know the seven continents broke apart and the mountains were formed from catastrophism and they became higher due to the global flood, as well as the deepest oceans as the valleys were formed. Science is supposed to explain what we observe. We found fossils of pteranodon and those paleontologists who studied it theorized it could fly. Almost all agree and that's what we saw in Jurassic Park, too. That's better than gliding birds which goes against what the Bible states in Genesis. You didn't answer my question whether you believe dinosaurs are birds either? Just what are you hiding? Instead, you resort to ad hominems. It doesn't sound like you have much explanation for your theories while I was able to backup mine. There will be more to the gravity and expanding Earth due to the flood, but it's not an easy argument to make. Both Witton and Habibi have argued for it in the past, but it seems that it opens up another can of worms so they just use the fossils theory for now. You can see that the atheist scientists of NASA have discredited the theory already based on consensus. That isn't the way I was taught science, but that's how the fake science of evolution happens today. Are you an evolutionist? Old Earther?

We know the seven continents broke apart and the mountains were formed from catastrophism and they became higher due to the global flood

We do? I don't believe you.

The universe is not cyclical. Entropie grows! Example: Never a room will clean itselve on its own; but it will become dirty on no special reason after some time. That's the same in the only real existing room, which has no outside: the universe. Waves will not start at the borders of a lake, will not flow to a special position in the lake and throw a stone on land in the hand of a human being. This is thinkable - but not realizable, because entropy is not shrinking.

Need more value to your posts, zaangalewa.

Yes, entropy grows and it is what makes things happen in our universe. It's like how money makes the world go around. In the financial world, we follow the money trail and it tells us where things are good and where things are not so good. The successful business people are able to figure out where the money will flow. It's the same with the physical world and entropy tells us where things are good and where things are not so good. The successful physicists or scientists are able to figure out where the heat will flow. With heat we are able to find out the physical value of energy. Thus, if a country has more energy as the heat is flowing there, then the better off it will be.

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

All whining, no content.

Let's check the scoreboard:

Evolution as the origin of species: fact

Creationist theories: none

Hmm, no change from before the thread started.

You've produced no facts and I have yet to whine about anything. Made my point and am still happy to exit the thread. Ignore me. I can go away.

Forum List

Back