Creationists' theory in detail

have not lobbied for anything. I responded to a demand.
Hmm, no , you proselytized. That's a fact. Why so embarrassed of it?

You're illiterate and / or a liar. A response to a demand is NOT proselytizing.

"proselytize convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another..."

I did exactly the opposite. Quit being a dumb ass. At least two posters are converting you even as we speak. That's why you are trying to drag me back into this chaotic nonsense. Like I said, if you non-believers left me alone, I'd disappear. But you make the accusation because you have two dedicated Christians that are spanking you and giving you and the other non-believers the beat down of a life-time. I guess if I were you, I'd go after the guy NOT caring whether or not you get whipped in this fight.

Adding insult to injury, most posters have either left or they are making up their minds if they weren't one way or another. I'm thinking since at least one of you non-believers has to resort to multiple accounts, you know you're not convincing anyone of your position.
Like I said, if you non-believers left me alone, I'd disappear.

Such a delicate flower. You’re required to respond. You will remain until you’re excused.

The gawds command you..

And that was the first lie Satan ever told "ye shall be as gods..." Since you are a female (or have a female name) does that make you a goddette?

A life lesson for you: don’t use your fears and superstitions in attempts to intimidate others.

The two religious extremists in this thread are stereotypical of those who are too committed to childish superstitions and ”us vs. them" mentalities.

I can honestly advise that your appeals to magic and supernaturalism are tragically damaging.

My preference for discerning fact from partisan religious superstition is based on using the tools of evidence and reason that allow any objective analyst to discriminate between my position and yours. Your preference is based (as you admit here) purely on which best fits your a priori religious commitment.

“ye really need to condemn all humanity for fruit theft..."

Bulllshit Hollie. You've been throwing your weight around ever since I I came onto this thread. All I see is a scared little girl that thinks she can browbeat Christians because most of them don't fight back. You can only turn the cheek so often. Here is the bottom line:

If your position is so fragile; if it requires you to lie, intimidate, and bully people that disagree with you, it's obvious: you don't believe that claptrap any more than I do. NOBODY asked you to believe, join, or support anything. You're getting spanked by those other guys. But, don't kid yourself. I've forgotten more than you are capable of learning. For, if your belief system requires you to be disrespectful and bully people; if it means nobody can respectfully disagree with you; when it means you are lying and relying on delusional liars to back you up, then YOU have a serious problem. My specific degree is in Christian Education. As a counselor, I'm trained to recognize emotional disorders. And you figure it out.

You've lied about me; bullied me and tried to infer that anyone that don't buy into a B.S. ideology of nothingness is lower on the food chain than you. Well surprise. You don't have a monopoly on human virtue. Anybody that buys into that ineffective elixir you're selling is two french fries short of a happy meal and should sue their brains for non support. The bottom line of all bottom lines has not changed: Time, space, and matter have an origination point. You are too freaking stupid to admit your theories don't have an ultimate answer to that. You take your beliefs on faith. So you believe in myths, fallacies, logical fallacies, and a point of view that has been discredited so many times that all I feel for you is pity.

But, don't flatter yourself. If your muscles were as big as your mouth, you'd be the strongest person on earth. Now, if that's not enough to convince the posters here that I am not proselytizing, lobbying for or in any way encouraging you to believe in anything, then that individual is a total idiot. Period. Believe. Don't believe. If you die tonight, it's YOUR soul that you should consider, not which Christian you can attack... and BTW, to what end? All this bandwidth and all you've done is make people mad. Who in the HELL would want to be part of such a belief system that the only way it can exist is to piss people off? I'm going to get down to your level and respond in the language you understand. Answer me that. Who would want to belong to any belief system that requires people to be forced into believing? Who wants to belong to anything where you have to belittle others and you cannot use reason, but rather condescension? Are you really that stupid or are you looking for help? I can't read your mind.

Look, if I die tomorrow and there is a God and I followed his laws to the best of my ability, then I will be rewarded in Heaven far beyond what I could imagine. If God does not exist and I take my last breath and there is nothing, then I lost NOTHING. I lived a good life, tried to be a friend and a confidant to others and, rather exist to piss other people off, I'm more likely to spend my time helping other people. I've taken children into my home as a foster parent; kept a 94 year old woman in my home for free because her family wouldn't take care of her. It's not much, but it's an investment in my own mental well being and I feel good enough about myself that I don't have to waste every freaking day trying to shove a B.S. line down peoples throats that I, myself, couldn't believe. And it is so blatantly obvious: You don't believe what you spew. THAT is why you cannot let others respectfully disagree with you without the bullying, condescension, and absolute waste of bandwidth to soothe your narcissistic ego. You're wrong. I know you're wrong; the Christians witnessing to you know you're wrong; you know you're wrong and if you needed a friend, the half wits that would give your posts a thumbs up wouldn't even bother mentioning you if you died tonight. But, if you lived in my neighborhood, I'd be the FIRST person you'd call for help. So, waste some more bandwidth. Try to come up with some good zingers. BTW, you know the definition of an idiot? It's someone that does the same thing over and over, hoping for a different result. So, your best insult won't change my mind and it hasn't won you any new converts. It's only allowed you to wallow in your own misery. You're defeated. Remember: if you ignore me, I have no reason to come back. So, why would you want me to? You're begging for attention and for help. And if I'm wrong, this should be my last post here and you can forget me. Otherwise, I'm living in your head, rent free because you need my validation. Think about it before you start typing.

Absolutely classic case of Pascal's Wager.

"So, whether I'm right or wrong in my beliefs, I've got nothin' to lose. If I'm right, hooray for me and if I'm wrong, no loss."

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there is a god on the chance he will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gods? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gods for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gods displays prideful ego and might anger the gods, and you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

c. The god might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gods deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gods are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

Otherwise, you might want to consider where your hate / self-hate comes from. You might find this odd, but I see a need for religion. If it helps to control folks like you, maybe there's a benefit.

So… let's look at this from another perspective. When people say they believe in an entity that cannot be seen, cannot be felt, exists outside of the natural realm in an asserted supernatural realm, that has attributes we need to worship but cannot understand or even describe, who lives in eternity in both directions, who can create existence from nothing and is uncreated himself and uses methods and means we can never know or hope to understand, that stands outside proof which is exactly why it's for certain he exists-- I would say that qualifies as being under a delusion.

You will post another long, tedious, self-serving diatribe wherein you anoint yourself the god of being beneficent and helpful. I have no reason to believe any of it is true but if you're hoping to curry favor with you gods, consider ritual sacrifice of lambs or other livestock or maybe sacrifice a virgin. (((((SHAKING)))))

The gawds command you.

You claim there are no gods. So, what is in it for you to try and convert me? You're afraid that I'm right. I just have no interest in convincing you. That is why I haven't argued specifics. As Jefferson would have said it does me no injury if my neighbor says there are twenty gods or no god (paraphrasing, most likely.) Nothing I've done is self serving. It is a response to you... and one you FEAR. For now, I've proven my point. I'm going to continue living in your head rent free while you create straw man arguments to argue against me with. I had but one point to make when I came here. Your claim is that existence comes from nothing and the onus has been on you to prove it. But, you can't.

Who are you really trying to convince? Me or you?

You poor, dear. I understand you’re incensed that the preaching / proselytizing is not going well. Are you on a commission basis?

Your issue is that you feel an entitlement to press your religious agenda and you recoil in panic when that agenda is challenged.

It's really a simple matter to come to conclusions. You choose to reject reason and rationality and use your religion as a bloody truncheon to try and force your views on others. That’s pretty stereotypical as is the “I’ll believe just in case”, mantra.

The gods prefer courage of conviction.

If you continue to look in the mirror and tell yourself that every day, you will make a lot of progress in your life. You wrote your own script better than anyone else could. Now repeat it every day and take your advice. God Bless
What makes you think the gods have not already blessed me?

You seem to presume a position of speaking on behalf of the gods even though you admit you’re a believer “just in case”. That might suggest to the gods that you’re just being self-serving and manipulative.

The gods don’t like that.

Yawn. You need some new material. Had any god blessed you, then you wouldn't follow me around like a lost puppy... unless you thought you thought you had a thing for me. I'm living in your head rent free and you need some new material.
Yawn. You need some new material. Had any god blessed you, then you wouldn't follow me around like a lost puppy... unless you thought you thought you had a thing for me. I'm living in your head rent free and you need some new material.
the goal is to triumph over evil for admission to the Everlasting, the religion of antiquity that's all one needs for a never ending quest till the end on planet Earth and the opportunities offered through the natural environment.
Sounds like human secularism gibberish.

your first empty attempt of a post was not enough, sorry, you failed the second time around as well -

no doubt the 1st century and the crucified religious itinerant began the era of personal responsibility over religious dogma for the destiny of their spirits admission into the Everlasting.

You are a classic fail. Your arguments are so weak that you have multiple accounts and pretend to "win" by using multiple personalities. Big surprise: this ain't no debate and you aren't winning anything except the disgust of intelligent people.
You are a classic fail. Your arguments are so weak that you have multiple accounts and pretend to "win" by using multiple personalities. Big surprise: this ain't no debate and you aren't winning anything except the disgust of intelligent people.
odd coming from someone who requested a moderator close and lock their own thread, I'm just recalling it was you but not really certain if you felt you had nothing more to contribute why not just stop participating -

all your responses were the same accusing the one poster of hijacking your thread when in reality you hijacked it yourself by repeatedly accusing them of the same tactics of multiple accounts, being a sock as you are doing presently ...

* Hint - get a life, better yet burn your bible.

Once you've made the same point a thousand times (the thread was 1200 posts long) and you are participating under at least two different people, there is no reason to have the thread. Everybody here should read it. A thread with two people saying the same thing over and over isn't entertaining. It's just you being a dumb ass. If somebody gave a rip and were participating, it would have been different. I didn't ask for it to be locked until a half dozen posters alerted me to the fact that it was you and I saying the same thing over and over. And, no matter how many times you say the same old, same old, you get the same old, same old. I didn't like doing the same thing over and over again, thinking we would get a different result. And you're bitching??? Sorry, dude, I don't participate in idiocy. That is why I'm not going to engage you on this topic.

If a Bible threatens your way of life, you have problems that I cannot counsel you on via a discussion board.
I didn't ask for it to be locked until a half dozen posters alerted me
that was another poster you were exchanging your views with and you accused anyone other than who agreed with you they were all sock accounts, you convinced yourself by your own failure you were being persecuted by a collective of a single individual - ok, only part at fault I see is your asking a moderator to lock the thread.

If a Bible threatens your way of life, you have problems that I cannot counsel you on via a discussion board.
you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

howabout them who will you be counseling ... guessing, the guy on the board would be your first target.

The only people I accused of being sock accounts were the same ones that got accused on this thread. The moderators themselves OR maybe someone notified them of one poster posting under two accounts and they were taken out of the conversation. That left it with you being two different personalities. Anyone here is free to PM me if interested and I can direct them to the thread. Once they see the timing of you and your sock puppet account, they can put it together.

Perhaps you are allowed to get away with it because you might be a mod, admin, or owner of this board. In any event, I referred you to one on one debate forums and you declined the offer. I'm not debating anyone on a discussion board, have nothing to sell, and if anyone needs Christian counseling, I have pm here so they can ask questions.

Other than that I find you to be egotistical, dishonest, uneducated and always looking for a fight. What I believe or disbelieve should be of no concern to you since I'm not starting threads nor offering opinions other than the only one I posted on this thread. And I offered the observation that non-believers cannot conjure up something out of nothing. There is an origination point for all those gases, air, space, and time. Non-believers, like Christians, have no definitive answer except to take what they don't have evidence for on faith. Your attempts at censorship and bullying are an annoyance at best. I'm just living for the day when posting is no longer anonymous and people will know who you are in real life. Think about how you will be shamed!
Good grief, do you ever stop complaining? All these people trying to understand what you are trying to say...and gee, they are all wrong and are all big meanies. If all these people aren't able to discern your "actual" meaning from the things you say, that's YOUR fault.

Quityerbitchin. Nobody here misunderstands me. You have a couple of trolls, like yourself, that are wasting bandwidth, doing their best to draw me into a pissing contest with straw man arguments. I think most people here understand that. My actual meaning is simple. Non-believers have to rely on faith since they have no ultimate origination point for air, gases, space, time, etc.

"proselytize convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another..."

I did exactly the opposite. Quit being a dumb ass. At least two posters are converting you even as we speak. That's why you are trying to drag me back into this chaotic nonsense. Like I said, if you non-believers left me alone, I'd disappear. But you make the accusation because you have two dedicated Christians that are spanking you and giving you and the other non-believers the beat down of a life-time. I guess if I were you, I'd go after the guy NOT caring whether or not you get whipped in this fight.

Adding insult to injury, most posters have either left or they are making up their minds if they weren't one way or another. I'm thinking since at least one of you non-believers has to resort to multiple accounts, you know you're not convincing anyone of your position.

Such a delicate flower. You’re required to respond. You will remain until you’re excused.

The gawds command you..

And that was the first lie Satan ever told "ye shall be as gods..." Since you are a female (or have a female name) does that make you a goddette?

A life lesson for you: don’t use your fears and superstitions in attempts to intimidate others.

The two religious extremists in this thread are stereotypical of those who are too committed to childish superstitions and ”us vs. them" mentalities.

I can honestly advise that your appeals to magic and supernaturalism are tragically damaging.

My preference for discerning fact from partisan religious superstition is based on using the tools of evidence and reason that allow any objective analyst to discriminate between my position and yours. Your preference is based (as you admit here) purely on which best fits your a priori religious commitment.

Bulllshit Hollie. You've been throwing your weight around ever since I I came onto this thread. All I see is a scared little girl that thinks she can browbeat Christians because most of them don't fight back. You can only turn the cheek so often. Here is the bottom line:

If your position is so fragile; if it requires you to lie, intimidate, and bully people that disagree with you, it's obvious: you don't believe that claptrap any more than I do. NOBODY asked you to believe, join, or support anything. You're getting spanked by those other guys. But, don't kid yourself. I've forgotten more than you are capable of learning. For, if your belief system requires you to be disrespectful and bully people; if it means nobody can respectfully disagree with you; when it means you are lying and relying on delusional liars to back you up, then YOU have a serious problem. My specific degree is in Christian Education. As a counselor, I'm trained to recognize emotional disorders. And you figure it out.

You've lied about me; bullied me and tried to infer that anyone that don't buy into a B.S. ideology of nothingness is lower on the food chain than you. Well surprise. You don't have a monopoly on human virtue. Anybody that buys into that ineffective elixir you're selling is two french fries short of a happy meal and should sue their brains for non support. The bottom line of all bottom lines has not changed: Time, space, and matter have an origination point. You are too freaking stupid to admit your theories don't have an ultimate answer to that. You take your beliefs on faith. So you believe in myths, fallacies, logical fallacies, and a point of view that has been discredited so many times that all I feel for you is pity.

But, don't flatter yourself. If your muscles were as big as your mouth, you'd be the strongest person on earth. Now, if that's not enough to convince the posters here that I am not proselytizing, lobbying for or in any way encouraging you to believe in anything, then that individual is a total idiot. Period. Believe. Don't believe. If you die tonight, it's YOUR soul that you should consider, not which Christian you can attack... and BTW, to what end? All this bandwidth and all you've done is make people mad. Who in the HELL would want to be part of such a belief system that the only way it can exist is to piss people off? I'm going to get down to your level and respond in the language you understand. Answer me that. Who would want to belong to any belief system that requires people to be forced into believing? Who wants to belong to anything where you have to belittle others and you cannot use reason, but rather condescension? Are you really that stupid or are you looking for help? I can't read your mind.

Look, if I die tomorrow and there is a God and I followed his laws to the best of my ability, then I will be rewarded in Heaven far beyond what I could imagine. If God does not exist and I take my last breath and there is nothing, then I lost NOTHING. I lived a good life, tried to be a friend and a confidant to others and, rather exist to piss other people off, I'm more likely to spend my time helping other people. I've taken children into my home as a foster parent; kept a 94 year old woman in my home for free because her family wouldn't take care of her. It's not much, but it's an investment in my own mental well being and I feel good enough about myself that I don't have to waste every freaking day trying to shove a B.S. line down peoples throats that I, myself, couldn't believe. And it is so blatantly obvious: You don't believe what you spew. THAT is why you cannot let others respectfully disagree with you without the bullying, condescension, and absolute waste of bandwidth to soothe your narcissistic ego. You're wrong. I know you're wrong; the Christians witnessing to you know you're wrong; you know you're wrong and if you needed a friend, the half wits that would give your posts a thumbs up wouldn't even bother mentioning you if you died tonight. But, if you lived in my neighborhood, I'd be the FIRST person you'd call for help. So, waste some more bandwidth. Try to come up with some good zingers. BTW, you know the definition of an idiot? It's someone that does the same thing over and over, hoping for a different result. So, your best insult won't change my mind and it hasn't won you any new converts. It's only allowed you to wallow in your own misery. You're defeated. Remember: if you ignore me, I have no reason to come back. So, why would you want me to? You're begging for attention and for help. And if I'm wrong, this should be my last post here and you can forget me. Otherwise, I'm living in your head, rent free because you need my validation. Think about it before you start typing.

"So, whether I'm right or wrong in my beliefs, I've got nothin' to lose. If I'm right, hooray for me and if I'm wrong, no loss."

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there is a god on the chance he will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gods? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gods for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gods displays prideful ego and might anger the gods, and you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

c. The god might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gods deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gods are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

Otherwise, you might want to consider where your hate / self-hate comes from. You might find this odd, but I see a need for religion. If it helps to control folks like you, maybe there's a benefit.

So… let's look at this from another perspective. When people say they believe in an entity that cannot be seen, cannot be felt, exists outside of the natural realm in an asserted supernatural realm, that has attributes we need to worship but cannot understand or even describe, who lives in eternity in both directions, who can create existence from nothing and is uncreated himself and uses methods and means we can never know or hope to understand, that stands outside proof which is exactly why it's for certain he exists-- I would say that qualifies as being under a delusion.

You will post another long, tedious, self-serving diatribe wherein you anoint yourself the god of being beneficent and helpful. I have no reason to believe any of it is true but if you're hoping to curry favor with you gods, consider ritual sacrifice of lambs or other livestock or maybe sacrifice a virgin. (((((SHAKING)))))

The gawds command you.

You claim there are no gods. So, what is in it for you to try and convert me? You're afraid that I'm right. I just have no interest in convincing you. That is why I haven't argued specifics. As Jefferson would have said it does me no injury if my neighbor says there are twenty gods or no god (paraphrasing, most likely.) Nothing I've done is self serving. It is a response to you... and one you FEAR. For now, I've proven my point. I'm going to continue living in your head rent free while you create straw man arguments to argue against me with. I had but one point to make when I came here. Your claim is that existence comes from nothing and the onus has been on you to prove it. But, you can't.

You poor, dear. I understand you’re incensed that the preaching / proselytizing is not going well. Are you on a commission basis?

Your issue is that you feel an entitlement to press your religious agenda and you recoil in panic when that agenda is challenged.

It's really a simple matter to come to conclusions. You choose to reject reason and rationality and use your religion as a bloody truncheon to try and force your views on others. That’s pretty stereotypical as is the “I’ll believe just in case”, mantra.

If you continue to look in the mirror and tell yourself that every day, you will make a lot of progress in your life. You wrote your own script better than anyone else could. Now repeat it every day and take your advice. God Bless

You seem to presume a position of speaking on behalf of the gods even though you admit you’re a believer “just in case”. That might suggest to the gods that you’re just being self-serving and manipulative.

the goal is to triumph over evil for admission to the Everlasting, the religion of antiquity that's all one needs for a never ending quest till the end on planet Earth and the opportunities offered through the natural environment.

your first empty attempt of a post was not enough, sorry, you failed the second time around as well -

no doubt the 1st century and the crucified religious itinerant began the era of personal responsibility over religious dogma for the destiny of their spirits admission into the Everlasting.

odd coming from someone who requested a moderator close and lock their own thread, I'm just recalling it was you but not really certain if you felt you had nothing more to contribute why not just stop participating -

all your responses were the same accusing the one poster of hijacking your thread when in reality you hijacked it yourself by repeatedly accusing them of the same tactics of multiple accounts, being a sock as you are doing presently ...

Once you've made the same point a thousand times (the thread was 1200 posts long) and you are participating under at least two different people, there is no reason to have the thread. Everybody here should read it. A thread with two people saying the same thing over and over isn't entertaining. It's just you being a dumb ass. If somebody gave a rip and were participating, it would have been different. I didn't ask for it to be locked until a half dozen posters alerted me to the fact that it was you and I saying the same thing over and over. And, no matter how many times you say the same old, same old, you get the same old, same old. I didn't like doing the same thing over and over again, thinking we would get a different result. And you're bitching??? Sorry, dude, I don't participate in idiocy. That is why I'm not going to engage you on this topic.

that was another poster you were exchanging your views with and you accused anyone other than who agreed with you they were all sock accounts, you convinced yourself by your own failure you were being persecuted by a collective of a single individual - ok, only part at fault I see is your asking a moderator to lock the thread.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

howabout them who will you be counseling ... guessing, the guy on the board would be your first target.

The only people I accused of being sock accounts were the same ones that got accused on this thread. The moderators themselves OR maybe someone notified them of one poster posting under two accounts and they were taken out of the conversation. That left it with you being two different personalities. Anyone here is free to PM me if interested and I can direct them to the thread. Once they see the timing of you and your sock puppet account, they can put it together.

Perhaps you are allowed to get away with it because you might be a mod, admin, or owner of this board. In any event, I referred you to one on one debate forums and you declined the offer. I'm not debating anyone on a discussion board, have nothing to sell, and if anyone needs Christian counseling, I have pm here so they can ask questions.

Other than that I find you to be egotistical, dishonest, uneducated and always looking for a fight. What I believe or disbelieve should be of no concern to you since I'm not starting threads nor offering opinions other than the only one I posted on this thread. And I offered the observation that non-believers cannot conjure up something out of nothing. There is an origination point for all those gases, air, space, and time. Non-believers, like Christians, have no definitive answer except to take what they don't have evidence for on faith. Your attempts at censorship and bullying are an annoyance at best. I'm just living for the day when posting is no longer anonymous and people will know who you are in real life. Think about how you will be shamed!
Good grief, do you ever stop complaining? All these people trying to understand what you are trying to say...and gee, they are all wrong and are all big meanies. If all these people aren't able to discern your "actual" meaning from the things you say, that's YOUR fault.

Quityerbitchin. Nobody here misunderstands me. You have a couple of trolls, like yourself, that are wasting bandwidth, doing their best to draw me into a pissing contest with straw man arguments. I think most people here understand that. My actual meaning is simple. Non-believers have to rely on faith since they have no ultimate origination point for air, gases, space, time, etc.
Oh, you poor misunderstood teenage drama queen.. Go to your room and sulk.

There’s no faith requirement for the natural world. The four fundamental forms of matter and the laws of physics as we know them all exist as far back in time as Planck Time. The fact is, it is the supernaturalists who have no origin point for any of their gods and the hierarchy of designer gods who invented those lesser gods. Let’s remember that your partisan gods are only one conception of gods. They’re really nothing more than the culturally appropriate gods that are a part of the western world, kind’a like the tall, fair-haired, fair-skinned, blue eyed Jeebus invented to be a recognizable, pretty face for consumption by westerners.

Pray to your gods, worship them, hallelujah down the street if you want, teach your children about flying winged men in nightgowns, fat naked babies playing harps, chariots of fire cruising through the clouds, that seas part and books predict the end of the world, teach them all of these things if you want to, believe in them all if you must, but I find absolutely no reason to believe any of it.

I will tell you people right now. Do not mock the Lord. You can have your disagreements about this or that, but the Lord our God is real. You mock him at your own peril.
Praise Jesus!
I will tell you people right now. Do not mock the Lord. You can have your disagreements about this or that, but the Lord our God is real. You mock him them at your own peril.
Praise Jesus!
who wrote the 4th century christian bible are who crucified the religious itinerant, took his name and put their political views in their bible disguised as a religion - - your one of them.

We're still waiting on that scientific chain of evidence that 'proves evolution is a fact', in case any of you pseudo-intellectuals peddling that highly improbable nonsense of a theory care to. We have time, don't rush ...lol
The Theory of Evolution is among the best supported theories in science. You can deny that but it doesn’t change that fact. You can find that in places called colleges, universities, libraries, etc.

On the other hand, I’ve been hoping for one of the Christians to post their “General Theory of Supernatural Creation™️” but so far, nothing.

Don’t be shy. Show me the magic!

Don't be shy, show your evidence. Evolution as a fact is your claim, not mine. Being the most popular theory with atheists doesn't make it 'science', by the way; that's your problem, you don't have any idea what proof or empircal evidence actually is, you just don't like Da Evul Xians N Stuff', so you just parrot nonsense.
I showed you where to find the Theory of Evolution. You can embrace your conspiracy theories surrounding science being fake but that won’t change the facts.

Still waiting for that “General Theory of Supernatural Creation™️

Can you identify a college or university that teaches such a theory?

Lol theories aren't facts. See, you have no idea what empiricism and science even is, so you just can't find any facts, just narratives. lol at 'conspiracy theories'. Strawmen aren't facts either. Your ridiculously improbable 'theory' is far more dependent on magic and the supernatural than the intelligent design types are. I don't dance with either of them, as a I said, but you're a fanatic tool who desperately needs a simplistic hate ideology to circumscribe your fantasy world. I sleep just fine not knowing either way, and pointing out Dose Krazy Xians' do a much better job than you sociopathic left wing loons and right wing social darwinists do re morals and society building, and even better at basic logic.

You evangelistic atheist cultists only produce hundreds of millions of deaths as a 'solution' to your political fantasies and their abject failures; see your heroes Stalin, Mao, and the other stalwarts of 'rational constructionist' rubbish. You confuse your psychotic episodes with 'genius' and 'reason'.
I don't dance with either of them, as a I said,
see your heroes Stalin, Mao, and the other stalwarts of 'rational constructionist' rubbish.
typical parlor room zealot ... if you were impartial, sicko you would understand the "pay back" those above were motivated by.

1585509571597.png

what's with the avatar, can't think of your own ... are you dating rockwell -

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

There’s no faith requirement for the natural world. The four fundamental forms of matter and the laws of physics as we know them all exist as far back in time as Planck Time. The fact is, it is the supernaturalists who have no origin point for any of their gods and the hierarchy of designer gods who invented those lesser gods. Let’s remember that your partisan gods are only one conception of gods. They’re really nothing more than the culturally appropriate gods that are a part of the western world, kind’a like the tall, fair-haired, fair-skinned, blue eyed Jeebus invented to be a recognizable, pretty face for consumption by westerners.

Pray to your gods, worship them, hallelujah down the street if you want, teach your children about flying winged men in nightgowns, fat naked babies playing harps, chariots of fire cruising through the clouds, that seas part and books predict the end of the world, teach them all of these things if you want to, believe in them all if you must, but I find absolutely no reason to believe any of it.

Quit standing in front of the mirror and projecting. Nobody gives a rat's ass what you believe.

What a bad luck that you don't speak German - then I could bring your ideas into a zoo for extinct ideas, which never had existed anywhere in the Christian world.

A couple of my Dad's best friends were German.

So I do not think you learned from your dad to waste time with nonsense.

One a Catholic priest who was the head of the parochial elementary school I went to. Anyway, you need to learn some things about gravity.

I was the very best in school in the age of 7 in working with gravity, because I grew up like Tarzan in the jungle.

Are you sure it's me who has the archaic ideas?

I'm sure you don't have "archaic" ideas and you don't have "modern" ideas too. You speak nonsense, that's all. And the more wronger the nonsense is, the more loud you proclaim this is a Christian nonsense. But I guess every Christian wonders only why you say you have something to do with the Christian religion at all.

I notice you didn't answer my questions tho.

I did not notice any questions. I noticed you are a kind of "all-knower". And I still believe only god knows everything, while only some very few human beings know everything better. You seem to be one of them.

I drop a hammer and a feather at the same time from 5 feet high. Which will hit the ground first and why?

The hammer, because the air slows down the feather.

The hammer will hit the ground first.

Take care on your toes.

The feather will be affected by the air resistance and drop slower. If there were no air resistance, then they'd hit the ground at the same time. There was an video experiment done on the moon to show this.

I see every day lots of experiments with gravity and I wonder often why so many people survive. God has for sure a big heart for drunkards and little children.

Next, I drop a 3 lb ball from 5 feet high and it hits the ground.

A ball (¿which size and material?) with 1.306 kg from a ¿platform? which is in the height of 1.524 meter?

Afterward, I drop the same ball from 10 feet high. Are the balls traveling at the same speed when they hit the ground and why?
No, the ball from 10 feet high is traveling faster due to acceleration.

The acceleration is about 9.8 m/s^2.

This can be calculated using Newton's laws of motion.

So, first we have to try and understand gravity better.

Do we? Wait a moment: I remember an Ashkenazim (100 years ago) who grew up in Swabia and who had lived in Switzerland, when he was young, and who had later lived in the USA, when he was older. He said some really crazy things about energy, space, time in 1905 and had combined this in 1915 with ideas about gravity. He also said very interesting things about quantum mechanics in 1905 and later. One of his ideas was gravity is a deformation of a kind of flat spacetime. Crazy, isn't it? Perhaps you ask the physicists in Princeton, whether they still remember what their colleague said once there and what they think today about "his" theories.

It is called the weakest "force" because a magnet can overcome the pull of gravity on a metal object. At the same time, gravity exerts its force throughout the universe. We find that gravity isn't consistent throughout the Earth.

Furthermore, what Cavendish discovered as per the video for G was found by ancient people before his time.

Were this the hunters and gatherers, who had builded the first temples of all mankind in Göbekli Tepe more than 10,000 years ago?

I can't demonstrate it right now, but they knew how to determine via experiment how to do such things.

We threw stones, fire and shit on the helmets of our enemies, when they had attacked us in our castles. Not a bad thing the "gravity". Works. And it works damned fast so our tourists today are relativelly save when they will visit our castles again only some hundred years later and after the Corona crisis will be over. But I guess it will be damned diffult to kill every single Corona virus with a hammer - but we will also do so - with the help of god - if this should be the only way to kill this damned virus.

I'm going to point out again that you didn't answer my simplest, most basic questions like the atheists.

It's not an easy case to make, but we had the Pteranodon that were not able to fly or too large to fly, but did. And Nephilim. Possibly, the dinosaurs became so large due to it (Do you believe they are birds now?). There is also evidence in how the moon affects the Earth's tides. It is what causes the lunar recession which isn't constant. It was faster in the past. We already know from the recession of the moons that the Earth is fixed in its position.

"He set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be moved." Psalm 104:5

ETA:
"This is what should atheists quaking like the cowards they are in their shoes. No one will escape Final Judgement. "And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together." Colossians 1:17

We observe that other galaxies, solar systems, stars, planets, moons, etc. fly away, but we won't. This is another evidence for God and his power.

Wherever they go, they will not be able to escape Jesus.

We observe that other galaxies, solar systems, stars, planets, moons, etc. fly away, but we won't. This is another evidence for God and his power.
all celestial's are traveling a finite angle trajectory that will return all matter at the same time to their point of origin to begin a new compaction and cyclical moment of singularity.

Wherever they go, they will not be able to escape Jesus.
they will not escape the religion of antiquity, including you bond and your deliberate misinformation.

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

The only people I accused of being sock accounts were the same ones that got accused on this thread.
really rockwell, no one in the other thread took you seriously including the moderator - you essentially cut and ran.

Perhaps you are allowed to get away with it because you might be a mod, admin, or owner of this board.
howabout all the above ...

Other than that I find you to be egotistical, dishonest, uneducated and always looking for a fight.
that's too bad for you there is little difference between your forged religion and the religion of antiquity in motivation for the ultimate outcome for humanities destiny.

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

The only people I accused of being sock accounts were the same ones that got accused on this thread.
really rockwell, no one in the other thread took you seriously including the moderator - you essentially cut and ran.

Perhaps you are allowed to get away with it because you might be a mod, admin, or owner of this board.
howabout all the above ...

Other than that I find you to be egotistical, dishonest, uneducated and always looking for a fight.
that's too bad for you there is little difference between your forged religion and the religion of antiquity in motivation for the ultimate outcome for humanities destiny.

Bullshit you attention seeking liar. You just kept posting the same shit. I got tired of it, much like I'm getting tired of you posting the same bullshit lies here. You got invited to a one on one debate in a formal debate forum; you cut and ran - hoping that this kind of forum where you waste your ever waking moment filibustering and shooting people a line of shit will make you believable. Son, I don't need to lie to people; you do. I don't need to create additional fake profiles to make my point; you do. I don't need to say something but once and expect people to understand it; you need to be repetitive until everybody gets tired of the same old, same old and then you claim some kind of idiotic victory (narcissism on the grandest of all scales) when they put an end to the back and forth. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face and you're not smart enough to realize when you're getting a beat down... but, a couple of posters here are kicking your ass. So, I defer to their superior posting skills and will only cut and paste this as no matter how you slice it, dice it, or cut it you FAIL. You talk trash on the Internet that you don't have the guts to say in public NOR would you go to one on one debating forums and start this kind of shit as they would eat you alive and spit out the bones. You are hereby declared the USM Heavyweight Bullshit Artist of the World. Now you have a title and something you can defend every day.

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

Quit standing in front of the mirror and projecting. Nobody gives a rat's ass what you believe.
Except you. If you’re working on a commission basis for converts on behalf of your madrassah, this won’t be a good week.

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

Except you. If you’re working on a commission basis for converts on behalf of your madrassah, this won’t be a good week.

I live in your head rent free. I have effectively made you my bitch and the troll needs me like you so he can remain relevant. The more you two drone on - especially insulting me over nothing, the deeper you dig your own holes. When you get finished playing on the computer, bring me a fast food burger and some tea. I have to scoot and preach a sermon about in an hour and a half. Chop chop.

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

I live in your head rent free. I have effectively made you my bitch and the troll needs me like you so he can remain relevant. The more you two drone on - especially insulting me over nothing, the deeper you dig your own holes. When you get finished playing on the computer, bring me a fast food burger and some tea. I have to scoot and preach a sermon about in an hour and a half. Chop chop.

So, it’s come to this. You’re reduced to school-boy antics and cut and paste slogans.

And I answer again you don't asked me a question, all-knower.

God is the all-knower. We do not know unless he let's us know such as through the Bible.

On the coast of a super hot single super-continent with an extreme wind.

No, it didn't coast off the mountain tops. It could fly because of less gravity in the past.

As for the rest, my experts say it's the Dunning-Kruger effect as it explains you to a 'T.'

"The second source of frustration is that, away from technical literature, discussions of giant pterosaur flight frequently suffer from major cases of Dunning-Kruger effect, especially when parties have knowledge of planes. I've experienced this a lot in my career, and not just in the wilds of social media: many of my TV and film consultancy jobs have required defending basic tenets of pterosaur anatomy - even their basic, there-for-all-to-see proportions preserved in articulated fossils - to folks who just can't or won't believe what the fossils show. Having a casual understanding of engine-driven man-made flying machines does not equate to knowing all there is about everything that has ever flown, but you would not know this from some conversations."

The first is you don't know what you are talking about.

"as someone actively involved in research and outreach on these animals, I often find these discussions frustrating, for two reasons. The first is that, among those who actually study pterosaur functional morphology – that is, those who make detailed observations and measurements of pterosaur fossils, compile biomechanical data and use computer modelling to objectively test their flight capacity – there is no controversy about the volant nature of these animals, even at their maximum size. Peer-reviewed claims that pterosaurs were flightless are genuinely rare (perhaps limited to Sato et al. 2009; Henderson 2010 and Prentice et al. 2011 in the last decade) and have a consistent record of being flawed on some critical anatomical or functional detail (Witton and Habib 2010). There is no debate about giant pterosaur flight among those of us who study their fossils: the press and social media fuss about the topic is a genuine palaeontological nontroversy."

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

So, it’s come to this. You’re reduced to school-boy antics and cut and paste slogans.

I don't cut and past anything except responses to the troll you are trying to imitate. Or are you another sockpuppet? When you spend too much time jerking someone's chain that isn't even IN the conversation, it begins to sound like either desperation OR you having multiple accounts. Are you a dude pretending to have a female name?

The gawds command you..

Fallacies:

The gawds command you.

you are a joke -

View attachment 316754

I don't cut and past anything except responses to the troll you are trying to imitate. Or are you another sockpuppet? When you spend too much time jerking someone's chain that isn't even IN the conversation, it begins to sound like either desperation OR you having multiple accounts. Are you a dude pretending to have a female name?
You do spend an inordinate time consumed with conspiracy theories.

I will tell you people right now. Do not mock the Lord. You can have your disagreements about this or that, but the Lord our God is real. You mock him at your own peril.
Praise Jesus!
I will tell you people right now. Do not mock the Lord. You can have your disagreements about this or that, but the Lord our God is real. You mock him them at your own peril.
Praise Jesus!
who wrote the 4th century christian bible are who crucified the religious itinerant, took his name and put their political views in their bible disguised as a religion - - your one of them.
I hope Satan has a special demon picked out for you. He is gonna roast you on a spit, heathen. YOU'RE just one more.

Praise Jesus!
Praise Jesus!
I hope Satan has a special demon picked out for you. He is gonna roast you on a spit, heathen. YOU'RE just one more.
Whoah, adjust the bone in your nose, shaman. I think it's poking your brain.

Praise Jesus!
Praise Jesus!
What do you think happens to those non-believers and mockers of God? A vacation at death? The fires of Hell await. Why should I hold my tongue? These people openly laugh and mock God...he will not be mocked. Turn or burn!

all celestial's are traveling a finite angle trajectory that will return all matter at the same time to their point of origin to begin a new compaction and cyclical moment of singularity.

You're just pulling stuff out of yer rear end me bucko. Any wacky post by a wacktard.

Praise Jesus!
Praise Jesus!
What do you think happens to those non-believers and mockers of God? A vacation at death? The fires of Hell await. Why should I hold my tongue? These people openly laugh and mock God...he will not be mocked. Turn or burn!
Praise Jesus!
Praise Jesus!
What do you think happens to non-believers in Vishnu?

Forum List

Back