Creationists' theory in detail

You believe in killing people for no reason other than your religion.

You want to kill, sacrifice, traffic, and enslave those who believe in different religions.

And you think that's good....

That's what has happened, and will continue to happen.

What a bad luck that you don't speak German - then I could bring your ideas into a zoo for extinct ideas, which never had existed anywhere in the Christian world.

A couple of my Dad's best friends were German. One a Catholic priest who was the head of the parochial elementary school I went to. Anyway, you need to learn some things about gravity. Are you sure it's me who has the archaic ideas?

I notice you didn't answer my questions tho.

I drop a hammer and a feather at the same time from 5 feet high. Which will hit the ground first and why?

The hammer will hit the ground first. The feather will be affected by the air resistance and drop slower. If there were no air resistance, then they'd hit the ground at the same time. There was an video experiment done on the moon to show this.

Next, I drop a 3 lb ball from 5 feet high and it hits the ground. Afterward, I drop the same ball from 10 feet high. Are the balls traveling at the same speed when they hit the ground and why?

No, the ball from 10 feet high is traveling faster due to acceleration. This can be calculated using Newton's laws of motion.

So, first we have to try and understand gravity better. It is called the weakest "force" because a magnet can overcome the pull of gravity on a metal object. At the same time, gravity exerts its force throughout the universe. We find that gravity isn't consistent throughout the Earth.

Furthermore, what Cavendish discovered as per the video for G was found by ancient people before his time. I can't demonstrate it right now, but they knew how to determine via experiment how to do such things.

So let's get this straight...

Earth (and the universe) is 6000 years old
Men walked with dinosaurs
Santa Claus exists
Gravity was less in the past

wow.... I don't know what your religious cult is teaching you man... But it's fucked up!

It was better when you were ignoring. Eat shit and die. You are the worst. Get a room with ding. You're gone to me (ignore).
What are you wearing, send us some pics?

I will tell you people right now. Do not mock the Lord. You can have your disagreements about this or that, but the Lord our God is real. You mock him at your own peril.
Praise Jesus!

We're still waiting on that scientific chain of evidence that 'proves evolution is a fact', in case any of you pseudo-intellectuals peddling that highly improbable nonsense of a theory care to. We have time, don't rush ...lol

What a bad luck that you don't speak German - then I could bring your ideas into a zoo for extinct ideas, which never had existed anywhere in the Christian world.

A couple of my Dad's best friends were German. One a Catholic priest who was the head of the parochial elementary school I went to. Anyway, you need to learn some things about gravity. Are you sure it's me who has the archaic ideas?

I drop a hammer and a feather at the same time from 5 feet high. Which will hit the ground first and why?

The hammer will hit the ground first. The feather will be affected by the air resistance and drop slower. If there were no air resistance, then they'd hit the ground at the same time. There was an video experiment done on the moon to show this.

Next, I drop a 3 lb ball from 5 feet high and it hits the ground. Afterward, I drop the same ball from 10 feet high. Are the balls traveling at the same speed when they hit the ground and why?

No, the ball from 10 feet high is traveling faster due to acceleration. This can be calculated using Newton's laws of motion.

So, first we have to try and understand gravity better. It is called the weakest "force" because a magnet can overcome the pull of gravity on a metal object. At the same time, gravity exerts its force throughout the universe. We find that gravity isn't consistent throughout the Earth.

Furthermore, what Cavendish discovered as per the video for G was found by ancient people before his time. I can't demonstrate it right now, but they knew how to determine via experiment how to do such things.

How is any of that relative to your “lower gravity 6,000 years ago”, claim, you know, when humans were frolicking with dinosaurs?

We're still waiting on that scientific chain of evidence that 'proves evolution is a fact', in case any of you pseudo-intellectuals peddling that highly improbable nonsense of a theory care to. We have time, don't rush ...lol
The Theory of Evolution is among the best supported theories in science. You can deny that but it doesn’t change that fact. You can find that in places called colleges, universities, libraries, etc.

On the other hand, I’ve been hoping for one of the Christians to post their “General Theory of Supernatural Creation™️” but so far, nothing.

Don’t be shy. Show me the magic!

I will tell you people right now. Do not mock the Lord. You can have your disagreements about this or that, but the Lord our God is real. You mock him at your own peril.
Praise Jesus!
STFU. Prove santa claus and the easter bunny... They're as real as your lord and god.

Which fyi should be EN.KI and EN.LIL

The Theory of Evolution is among the best supported theories in science. You can deny that but it doesn’t change that fact. You can find that in places called colleges, universities, libraries, etc.

On the other hand, I’ve been hoping for one of the Christians to post their “General Theory of Supernatural Creation™️” but so far, nothing.

Don't be shy, show your evidence. Evolution as a fact is your claim, not mine. Being the most popular theory with atheists doesn't make it 'science', by the way; that's your problem, you don't have any idea what proof or empircal evidence actually is, you just don't like Da Evul Xians N Stuff', so you just parrot nonsense.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?!?

Don't be shy, show your evidence. Evolution as a fact is your claim, not mine. Being the most popular theory with atheists doesn't make it 'science', by the way; that's your problem, you don't have any idea what proof or empircal evidence actually is, you just don't like Da Evul Xians N Stuff', so you just parrot nonsense.

STFU. Don't piss me off. You fucking jerk.

I showed you where to find the Theory of Evolution. You can embrace your conspiracy theories surrounding science being fake but that won’t change the facts.

Still waiting for that “General Theory of Supernatural Creation™️

Can you identify a college or university that teaches such a theory?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: RWS

A couple of my Dad's best friends were German.

So I do not think you learned from your dad to waste time with nonsense.

One a Catholic priest who was the head of the parochial elementary school I went to. Anyway, you need to learn some things about gravity.

I was the very best in school in the age of 7 in working with gravity, because I grew up like Tarzan in the jungle.

Are you sure it's me who has the archaic ideas?

I'm sure you don't have "archaic" ideas and you don't have "modern" ideas too. You speak nonsense, that's all. And the more wronger the nonsense is, the more loud you proclaim this is a Christian nonsense. But I guess every Christian wonders only why you say you have something to do with the Christian religion at all.

I did not notice any questions. I noticed you are a kind of "all-knower". And I still believe only god knows everything, while only some very few human beings know everything better. You seem to be one of them.

The hammer, because the air slows down the feather.

The hammer will hit the ground first.

Take care on your toes.

The feather will be affected by the air resistance and drop slower. If there were no air resistance, then they'd hit the ground at the same time. There was an video experiment done on the moon to show this.

I see every day lots of experiments with gravity and I wonder often why so many people survive. God has for sure a big heart for drunkards and little children.

Next, I drop a 3 lb ball from 5 feet high and it hits the ground.

A ball (¿which size and material?) with 1.306 kg from a ¿platform? which is in the height of 1.524 meter?

Afterward, I drop the same ball from 10 feet high. Are the balls traveling at the same speed when they hit the ground and why?
No, the ball from 10 feet high is traveling faster due to acceleration.

The acceleration is about 9.8 m/s^2.

This can be calculated using Newton's laws of motion.

So, first we have to try and understand gravity better.

Do we? Wait a moment: I remember an Ashkenazim (100 years ago) who grew up in Swabia and who had lived in Switzerland, when he was young, and who had later lived in the USA, when he was older. He said some really crazy things about energy, space, time in 1905 and had combined this in 1915 with ideas about gravity. He also said very interesting things about quantum mechanics in 1905 and later. One of his ideas was gravity is a deformation of a kind of flat spacetime. Crazy, isn't it? Perhaps you ask the physicists in Princeton, whether they still remember what their colleague said once there and what they think today about "his" theories.

It is called the weakest "force" because a magnet can overcome the pull of gravity on a metal object. At the same time, gravity exerts its force throughout the universe. We find that gravity isn't consistent throughout the Earth.

Furthermore, what Cavendish discovered as per the video for G was found by ancient people before his time.

Were this the hunters and gatherers, who had builded the first temples of all mankind in Göbekli Tepe more than 10,000 years ago?

I can't demonstrate it right now, but they knew how to determine via experiment how to do such things.

We threw stones, fire and shit on the helmets of our enemies, when they had attacked us in our castles. Not a bad thing the "gravity". Works. And it works damned fast so our tourists today are relativelly save when they will visit our castles again only some hundred years later and after the Corona crisis will be over. But I guess it will be damned diffult to kill every single Corona virus with a hammer - but we will also do so - with the help of god - if this should be the only way to kill this damned virus.

Last edited:
Porter Rockwell

All the "Lucifer" stories are anti-Christian nonsense from people, who don't have a big idea about the Christian religion, who don't have a big idea about the Christian rebound in god. Lucifer never was a name of Satan (="the challenger").

Now we have the challenge "Corona" - what means we all will have to fight for the life of everyone. That's what "the love" says to us all. The love says to no one to have to spread an antiproductive fear.

PS: The time you need to clean the hands with soap, so the hands will be clean from Corona viruses, is about the time it needs to speak the Lords prayer.

Explain Revelation.

Porter Rockwell

All the "Lucifer" stories are anti-Christian nonsense from people, who don't have a big idea about the Christian religion, who don't have a big idea about the Christian rebound in god. Lucifer never was a name of Satan (="the challenger").

Now we have the challenge "Corona" - what means we all will have to fight for the life of everyone. That's what "the love" says to us all. The love says to no one to have to spread an antiproductive fear.

PS: The time you need to clean the hands with soap, so the hands will be clean from Corona viruses, is about the time it needs to speak the Lords prayer.

Explain Revelation.

No.

Last edited:

I showed you where to find the Theory of Evolution. You can embrace your conspiracy theories surrounding science being fake but that won’t change the facts.

Lol theories aren't facts. See, you have no idea what empiricism and science even is, so you just can't find any facts, just narratives. lol at 'conspiracy theories'. Strawmen aren't facts either. Your ridiculously improbable 'theory' is far more dependent on magic and the supernatural than the intelligent design types are. I don't dance with either of them, as a I said, but you're a fanatic tool who desperately needs a simplistic hate ideology to circumscribe your fantasy world. I sleep just fine not knowing either way, and pointing out Dose Krazy Xians' do a much better job than you sociopathic left wing loons and right wing social darwinists do re morals and society building, and even better at basic logic.

You evangelistic atheist cultists only produce hundreds of millions of deaths as a 'solution' to your political fantasies and their abject failures; see your heroes Stalin, Mao, and the other stalwarts of 'rational constructionist' rubbish. You confuse your psychotic episodes with 'genius' and 'reason'.

Last edited:
Praise Jesus!
STFU. Prove santa claus and the easter bunny... They're as real as your lord and god.

Which fyi should be EN.KI and EN.LIL
I hope you think of this moment when Satan and his demons are dilating your asshole with the jaws of death.

Lol theories aren't facts. See, you have no idea what empiricism and science even is, so you just can't find any facts, just narratives. lol at 'conspiracy theories'. Strawmen aren't facts either. Your ridiculously improbable 'theory' is far more dependent on magic and the supernatural than the intelligent design types are. I don't dance with either of them, as a I said, but you're a fanatic tool who desperately needs a simplistic hate ideology to circumscribe your fantasy world. I sleep just fine not knowing either way, and pointing out Dose Krazy Xians' do a much better job than you sociopathic left wing loons and right wing social darwinists do re morals and society building, and even better at basic logic.

You evangelistic atheist cultists only produce hundreds of millions of deaths as a 'solution' to your political fantasies and their abject failures; see your heroes Stalin, Mao, and the other stalwarts of 'rational constructionist' rubbish. You confuse your psychotic episodes with 'genius' and 'reason'.

You apparently don’t have a science vocabulary so your being befuddled by the term “theory” causes your confusion.

Gravity is a theory. That means it’s not a fact, at least according to you.

So. Still nothing on that ID’iot Creationist “General Theory of Supernatural Creation”™️

Forum List

Back