Creationists' theory in detail

have not lobbied for anything. I responded to a demand.
Hmm, no , you proselytized. That's a fact. Why so embarrassed of it?

You're illiterate and / or a liar. A response to a demand is NOT proselytizing.

"proselytize convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another..."

I did exactly the opposite. Quit being a dumb ass. At least two posters are converting you even as we speak. That's why you are trying to drag me back into this chaotic nonsense. Like I said, if you non-believers left me alone, I'd disappear. But you make the accusation because you have two dedicated Christians that are spanking you and giving you and the other non-believers the beat down of a life-time. I guess if I were you, I'd go after the guy NOT caring whether or not you get whipped in this fight.

Adding insult to injury, most posters have either left or they are making up their minds if they weren't one way or another. I'm thinking since at least one of you non-believers has to resort to multiple accounts, you know you're not convincing anyone of your position.
Like I said, if you non-believers left me alone, I'd disappear.

Such a delicate flower. You’re required to respond. You will remain until you’re excused.

The gawds command you..

And that was the first lie Satan ever told "ye shall be as gods..." Since you are a female (or have a female name) does that make you a goddette?

A life lesson for you: don’t use your fears and superstitions in attempts to intimidate others.

The two religious extremists in this thread are stereotypical of those who are too committed to childish superstitions and ”us vs. them" mentalities.

I can honestly advise that your appeals to magic and supernaturalism are tragically damaging.

My preference for discerning fact from partisan religious superstition is based on using the tools of evidence and reason that allow any objective analyst to discriminate between my position and yours. Your preference is based (as you admit here) purely on which best fits your a priori religious commitment.

“ye really need to condemn all humanity for fruit theft..."

Bulllshit Hollie. You've been throwing your weight around ever since I I came onto this thread. All I see is a scared little girl that thinks she can browbeat Christians because most of them don't fight back. You can only turn the cheek so often. Here is the bottom line:

If your position is so fragile; if it requires you to lie, intimidate, and bully people that disagree with you, it's obvious: you don't believe that claptrap any more than I do. NOBODY asked you to believe, join, or support anything. You're getting spanked by those other guys. But, don't kid yourself. I've forgotten more than you are capable of learning. For, if your belief system requires you to be disrespectful and bully people; if it means nobody can respectfully disagree with you; when it means you are lying and relying on delusional liars to back you up, then YOU have a serious problem. My specific degree is in Christian Education. As a counselor, I'm trained to recognize emotional disorders. And you figure it out.

You've lied about me; bullied me and tried to infer that anyone that don't buy into a B.S. ideology of nothingness is lower on the food chain than you. Well surprise. You don't have a monopoly on human virtue. Anybody that buys into that ineffective elixir you're selling is two french fries short of a happy meal and should sue their brains for non support. The bottom line of all bottom lines has not changed: Time, space, and matter have an origination point. You are too freaking stupid to admit your theories don't have an ultimate answer to that. You take your beliefs on faith. So you believe in myths, fallacies, logical fallacies, and a point of view that has been discredited so many times that all I feel for you is pity.

But, don't flatter yourself. If your muscles were as big as your mouth, you'd be the strongest person on earth. Now, if that's not enough to convince the posters here that I am not proselytizing, lobbying for or in any way encouraging you to believe in anything, then that individual is a total idiot. Period. Believe. Don't believe. If you die tonight, it's YOUR soul that you should consider, not which Christian you can attack... and BTW, to what end? All this bandwidth and all you've done is make people mad. Who in the HELL would want to be part of such a belief system that the only way it can exist is to piss people off? I'm going to get down to your level and respond in the language you understand. Answer me that. Who would want to belong to any belief system that requires people to be forced into believing? Who wants to belong to anything where you have to belittle others and you cannot use reason, but rather condescension? Are you really that stupid or are you looking for help? I can't read your mind.

Look, if I die tomorrow and there is a God and I followed his laws to the best of my ability, then I will be rewarded in Heaven far beyond what I could imagine. If God does not exist and I take my last breath and there is nothing, then I lost NOTHING. I lived a good life, tried to be a friend and a confidant to others and, rather exist to piss other people off, I'm more likely to spend my time helping other people. I've taken children into my home as a foster parent; kept a 94 year old woman in my home for free because her family wouldn't take care of her. It's not much, but it's an investment in my own mental well being and I feel good enough about myself that I don't have to waste every freaking day trying to shove a B.S. line down peoples throats that I, myself, couldn't believe. And it is so blatantly obvious: You don't believe what you spew. THAT is why you cannot let others respectfully disagree with you without the bullying, condescension, and absolute waste of bandwidth to soothe your narcissistic ego. You're wrong. I know you're wrong; the Christians witnessing to you know you're wrong; you know you're wrong and if you needed a friend, the half wits that would give your posts a thumbs up wouldn't even bother mentioning you if you died tonight. But, if you lived in my neighborhood, I'd be the FIRST person you'd call for help. So, waste some more bandwidth. Try to come up with some good zingers. BTW, you know the definition of an idiot? It's someone that does the same thing over and over, hoping for a different result. So, your best insult won't change my mind and it hasn't won you any new converts. It's only allowed you to wallow in your own misery. You're defeated. Remember: if you ignore me, I have no reason to come back. So, why would you want me to? You're begging for attention and for help. And if I'm wrong, this should be my last post here and you can forget me. Otherwise, I'm living in your head, rent free because you need my validation. Think about it before you start typing.

"proselytize convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another..."

I did exactly the opposite. Quit being a dumb ass. At least two posters are converting you even as we speak. That's why you are trying to drag me back into this chaotic nonsense. Like I said, if you non-believers left me alone, I'd disappear. But you make the accusation because you have two dedicated Christians that are spanking you and giving you and the other non-believers the beat down of a life-time. I guess if I were you, I'd go after the guy NOT caring whether or not you get whipped in this fight.

Adding insult to injury, most posters have either left or they are making up their minds if they weren't one way or another. I'm thinking since at least one of you non-believers has to resort to multiple accounts, you know you're not convincing anyone of your position.

Such a delicate flower. You’re required to respond. You will remain until you’re excused.

The gawds command you..

And that was the first lie Satan ever told "ye shall be as gods..." Since you are a female (or have a female name) does that make you a goddette?

A life lesson for you: don’t use your fears and superstitions in attempts to intimidate others.

The two religious extremists in this thread are stereotypical of those who are too committed to childish superstitions and ”us vs. them" mentalities.

I can honestly advise that your appeals to magic and supernaturalism are tragically damaging.

My preference for discerning fact from partisan religious superstition is based on using the tools of evidence and reason that allow any objective analyst to discriminate between my position and yours. Your preference is based (as you admit here) purely on which best fits your a priori religious commitment.

Bulllshit Hollie. You've been throwing your weight around ever since I I came onto this thread. All I see is a scared little girl that thinks she can browbeat Christians because most of them don't fight back. You can only turn the cheek so often. Here is the bottom line:

If your position is so fragile; if it requires you to lie, intimidate, and bully people that disagree with you, it's obvious: you don't believe that claptrap any more than I do. NOBODY asked you to believe, join, or support anything. You're getting spanked by those other guys. But, don't kid yourself. I've forgotten more than you are capable of learning. For, if your belief system requires you to be disrespectful and bully people; if it means nobody can respectfully disagree with you; when it means you are lying and relying on delusional liars to back you up, then YOU have a serious problem. My specific degree is in Christian Education. As a counselor, I'm trained to recognize emotional disorders. And you figure it out.

You've lied about me; bullied me and tried to infer that anyone that don't buy into a B.S. ideology of nothingness is lower on the food chain than you. Well surprise. You don't have a monopoly on human virtue. Anybody that buys into that ineffective elixir you're selling is two french fries short of a happy meal and should sue their brains for non support. The bottom line of all bottom lines has not changed: Time, space, and matter have an origination point. You are too freaking stupid to admit your theories don't have an ultimate answer to that. You take your beliefs on faith. So you believe in myths, fallacies, logical fallacies, and a point of view that has been discredited so many times that all I feel for you is pity.

But, don't flatter yourself. If your muscles were as big as your mouth, you'd be the strongest person on earth. Now, if that's not enough to convince the posters here that I am not proselytizing, lobbying for or in any way encouraging you to believe in anything, then that individual is a total idiot. Period. Believe. Don't believe. If you die tonight, it's YOUR soul that you should consider, not which Christian you can attack... and BTW, to what end? All this bandwidth and all you've done is make people mad. Who in the HELL would want to be part of such a belief system that the only way it can exist is to piss people off? I'm going to get down to your level and respond in the language you understand. Answer me that. Who would want to belong to any belief system that requires people to be forced into believing? Who wants to belong to anything where you have to belittle others and you cannot use reason, but rather condescension? Are you really that stupid or are you looking for help? I can't read your mind.

Look, if I die tomorrow and there is a God and I followed his laws to the best of my ability, then I will be rewarded in Heaven far beyond what I could imagine. If God does not exist and I take my last breath and there is nothing, then I lost NOTHING. I lived a good life, tried to be a friend and a confidant to others and, rather exist to piss other people off, I'm more likely to spend my time helping other people. I've taken children into my home as a foster parent; kept a 94 year old woman in my home for free because her family wouldn't take care of her. It's not much, but it's an investment in my own mental well being and I feel good enough about myself that I don't have to waste every freaking day trying to shove a B.S. line down peoples throats that I, myself, couldn't believe. And it is so blatantly obvious: You don't believe what you spew. THAT is why you cannot let others respectfully disagree with you without the bullying, condescension, and absolute waste of bandwidth to soothe your narcissistic ego. You're wrong. I know you're wrong; the Christians witnessing to you know you're wrong; you know you're wrong and if you needed a friend, the half wits that would give your posts a thumbs up wouldn't even bother mentioning you if you died tonight. But, if you lived in my neighborhood, I'd be the FIRST person you'd call for help. So, waste some more bandwidth. Try to come up with some good zingers. BTW, you know the definition of an idiot? It's someone that does the same thing over and over, hoping for a different result. So, your best insult won't change my mind and it hasn't won you any new converts. It's only allowed you to wallow in your own misery. You're defeated. Remember: if you ignore me, I have no reason to come back. So, why would you want me to? You're begging for attention and for help. And if I'm wrong, this should be my last post here and you can forget me. Otherwise, I'm living in your head, rent free because you need my validation. Think about it before you start typing.

Absolutely classic case of Pascal's Wager.

"So, whether I'm right or wrong in my beliefs, I've got nothin' to lose. If I'm right, hooray for me and if I'm wrong, no loss."

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there is a god on the chance he will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gods? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gods for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gods displays prideful ego and might anger the gods, and you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

c. The god might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gods deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gods are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

Otherwise, you might want to consider where your hate / self-hate comes from. You might find this odd, but I see a need for religion. If it helps to control folks like you, maybe there's a benefit.

So… let's look at this from another perspective. When people say they believe in an entity that cannot be seen, cannot be felt, exists outside of the natural realm in an asserted supernatural realm, that has attributes we need to worship but cannot understand or even describe, who lives in eternity in both directions, who can create existence from nothing and is uncreated himself and uses methods and means we can never know or hope to understand, that stands outside proof which is exactly why it's for certain he exists-- I would say that qualifies as being under a delusion.

You will post another long, tedious, self-serving diatribe wherein you anoint yourself the god of being beneficent and helpful. I have no reason to believe any of it is true but if you're hoping to curry favor with you gods, consider ritual sacrifice of lambs or other livestock or maybe sacrifice a virgin. (((((SHAKING)))))

The gawds command you.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Oh please tell us about the verifiable accounts of any human living hundreds of years. I really am curious about these.

"myth follows truth"?

Really?

View attachment 316137

Yes, myth follows truth as these longevity stories are world wide. The same with stories about global floods. Today, we are interested in stories based on reality.

I call you. You don't have anything to show that people can't. What I said was things were different in the past than they are today. Gravity could have been less. Less solar radiation. We could have had a gateway from the fourth dimension to here. People were also more strong physically and they were quite advanced. No one lived in a cave and grunted at each other. They knew how to make farming tools and use them.

Last edited:
Oh please tell us about the verifiable accounts of any human living hundreds of years. I really am curious about these.

"myth follows truth"?

Really?

View attachment 316137

Yes, myth follows truth as these longevity stories are world wide. The same with stories about global floods. Today, we are interested in stories based on reality.

I call you. You don't have anything to show that people can't. What I said was things were different in the past than they are today. Gravity could have been less. Less solar radiation. We could have had a gateway from the fourth dimension to here. People were also more strong physically and they were quite advanced. No one lived in a cave and grunted at each other. They knew how to make farming tools and use them.

Gravity was less in the past? That’s why people lived for hundreds of years?

From Revelations: thou shall’est not consume’eth the whiskey before 8:00 am.

The gawds command you..

Look, if I die tomorrow and there is a God and I followed his their laws to the best of my ability, then I will be rewarded in Heaven far beyond what I could imagine.
if that were true rockwell, following their law you would know better than read the christian bible and live its history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - what reward can there be in remaining a sinner anything including failure would be better than that.

The gawds command you..

Absolutely classic case of Pascal's Wager.

"So, whether I'm right or wrong in my beliefs, I've got nothin' to lose. If I'm right, hooray for me and if I'm wrong, no loss."

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there is a god on the chance he will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gods? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gods for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gods displays prideful ego and might anger the gods, and you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

c. The god might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gods deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gods are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

Otherwise, you might want to consider where your hate / self-hate comes from. You might find this odd, but I see a need for religion. If it helps to control folks like you, maybe there's a benefit.

So… let's look at this from another perspective. When people say they believe in an entity that cannot be seen, cannot be felt, exists outside of the natural realm in an asserted supernatural realm, that has attributes we need to worship but cannot understand or even describe, who lives in eternity in both directions, who can create existence from nothing and is uncreated himself and uses methods and means we can never know or hope to understand, that stands outside proof which is exactly why it's for certain he exists-- I would say that qualifies as being under a delusion.

You will post another long, tedious, self-serving diatribe wherein you anoint yourself the god of being beneficent and helpful. I have no reason to believe any of it is true but if you're hoping to curry favor with you gods, consider ritual sacrifice of lambs or other livestock or maybe sacrifice a virgin. (((((SHAKING)))))

The gawds command you.

You claim there are no gods. So, what is in it for you to try and convert me? You're afraid that I'm right. I just have no interest in convincing you. That is why I haven't argued specifics. As Jefferson would have said it does me no injury if my neighbor says there are twenty gods or no god (paraphrasing, most likely.) Nothing I've done is self serving. It is a response to you... and one you FEAR. For now, I've proven my point. I'm going to continue living in your head rent free while you create straw man arguments to argue against me with. I had but one point to make when I came here. Your claim is that existence comes from nothing and the onus has been on you to prove it. But, you can't.

Who are you really trying to convince? Me or you?

The gawds command you..

Look, if I die tomorrow and there is a God and I followed his their laws to the best of my ability, then I will be rewarded in Heaven far beyond what I could imagine.
if that were true rockwell, following their law you would know better than read the christian bible and live its history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - what reward can there be in remaining a sinner anything including failure would be better than that.

Every time you tangle with me and start getting you hind quarters kicked, you bring in your multiple personalities under different accounts - and now more than one poster sees it for what it is. Your blathering needs validation, so you can create as many board personalities as you like. What you say is meaningless and not worthy of any response... except to remind you that you cannot sustain honest discourse. At least you have one proselyte.

The gawds command you..

Every time you tangle with me and start getting you hind quarters kicked, you bring in your multiple personalities under different accounts - and now more than one poster sees it for what it is. Your blathering needs validation, so you can create as many board personalities as you like. What you say is meaningless and not worthy of any response... except to remind you that you cannot sustain honest discourse. At least you have one proselyte.
and now more than one poster sees it for what it is.
no, you and your gang haven't seen the light of day for so long a candlestick would render you asunder your lack of rapport.

The gawds command you..

no, you and your gang haven't seen the light of day for so long a candlestick would render you asunder your lack of rapport.

I don't have a gang; one account and no back up. I don't know anybody here. When I was much younger there was a guy on the radio in Knoxville, Tennessee. He did about three separate and distinct voices and held entire conversations for a couple of hours at a time. I remember that one of the characters was "Old Man Schultz." You remind me of him. Your "gang" is one guy - but, that one you did every day back on that other religion thread (that went 1200 or posts) took a lot of your time. You do the same thing over and over, hoping for a different result.

The gawds command you..

I don't have a gang; one account and no back up. I don't know anybody here. When I was much younger there was a guy on the radio in Knoxville, Tennessee. He did about three separate and distinct voices and held entire conversations for a couple of hours at a time. I remember that one of the characters was "Old Man Schultz." You remind me of him. Your "gang" is one guy - but, that one you did every day back on that other religion thread (that went 1200 or posts) took a lot of your time. You do the same thing over and over, hoping for a different result.
I don't have a gang; one account and no back up.
shocking -

what is remarkable is that your gang all have the same delusions and share them together as though you think you have hit a gold mine ...

The origin/creation of our universe is an example of a verifiable supernatural event - depending on your definition of supernatural.

Our universe is precisely fine tuned in many ways to allow for stars and life as we know it to exist. Our planet is fine tuned so that life on the surface of the earth could exist.

For example, the precise fine tuning of the expansion rate of our universe (Isaiah 40:22,26) allowed stars to exist, which allowed supernovas to exist which allowed elements other than Lithium and Hydrogen to exist .....

The Big Bang theory has some elements of truth to it (pun intended) but it does not explain many things including the crucial one: the actual origin of our universe.

Many scientists reject the law of conservation of matter and energy and the principle of cause and effect - some even claim our universe came from nothing!

I might add that Genesis 1:1 is accurate in stating both heaven(s) and earth have a beginning.

Btw - Jehovah's Witnesses are not creationists - we reject some of their religious doctrines but we accept the Biblical account of creation.
Nothing in the formation of the universe comes anywhere close to proving supernaturalism. Supernaturalism is not a part of the rational world. You have yet to even define supernaturalism and how that would apply to the rational world.

Therefore, it is rational to reject your appeals to a realm you cannot define, cannot describe and cannot offer evidence for. Concluding that your asserted supernatural realms, agents, entities, etc., are non existent is perfectly rational

I was responding to someone else who used the term "supernatural." I asked what definition of supernatural was meant - if the answer was posted, I missed it. I don't use the term myself, since I think other energy-based (spirit) life forms are natural scientifically. Extraterrestrial life forms would be more accurate - and God would be the supreme First Cause in the chain of cause and effects going back to the creation of primordial time assuming primordial time had a beginning - which I don't think any human knows at this time.

I will define primordial time: the time during which cause and effect proceeded during the cause(s) of the origin of our universe. It is not our universe specific space-time which began at the origin of our
universe.

[Note: The name of God is Jehovah (Psalms 83:18 KJV) which in Hebrew is H3068/yehovah/YHWH=JHVH. This name is a verb - containing the Hebrew verb hawah (HWH) in the causative sense and a primary definition of this name is: He causes to be. Thus the Divine Name actually confirms the scientific principle of cause and effect but narrows down the choice of infinite past causes and effects during infinite past time or a First Cause. I.e. Jehovah is the First Cause.]
Actually that's all bs because the OT was based on original texts written by the Sumerians and Babylonians. The OT god, whatever you want to call him, is a conglomeration of EN.KI and EN.LIL stories written over 2000 years before the story of the OT.

This is the greatest thing to listen to whilst waiting... :)

We are creatures of blood. It is easier for the blood to circulate and less work on the heart with less gravity. Pteranodon's were able to fly with less gravity.

You don't know what you try to speak about and "James Bond" also knows not what he tries to speak about. The idea of the film "James Bond" is by the way an idea about a professional murderer, who is authorized and legalized from an "allmighty" state doctrine without god.

We are creatures of blood.

Blood means in context of the bible often something whats similar used like the word "genetics" today is often used. For example single cell eukariots are the ancestors of all multi-cellular plants, fungi and animals. They all have the same "blood". In a Christian terminology it makes a lot of sense when Saint Francis speaks for example about brother sun, sister moon ( in Germany: sister sun, brother moon) because they are also our ancestors, our "blood". And now this has nothing to do with genetics any longer! Nevertheless without brother sun and sister moon (or sister sun and brother moon) we would not exist. Perhaps we can say they are a kind of step-ancestors defining our step-blood.

It is easier for the blood to circulate and less work on the heart with less gravity.

I don't think an austronaut will agree with you, after he had to live a longer time without gravity. I fear our bodies get damned serios problems under such living conditions. We need gravity.

Pteranodon's were able to fly with less gravity.

20 years ago a bumble bee was not able to fly, because of the known laws of aerodynamics 20 years ago. But the bumble bees were hard working and ambitious students and so they are able to fly now with our more modern laws of aerodynamics. But did you ever see a Pteranodon go to school? If "yes" - why did he not fly to school?

Last edited:

The gawds command you..

I don't have a gang; one account and no back up.
shocking -

what is remarkable is that your gang all have the same delusions and share them together as though you think you have hit a gold mine ...
Having peace through the storm is hitting a gold mine. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Where do you draw your strength from?

We are creatures of blood. It is easier for the blood to circulate and less work on the heart with less gravity. Pteranodon's were able to fly with less gravity.
Whoa did I catch you saying that gravity was less in the past?!?

omg...

So let's get this straight...

Earth (and the universe) is 6000 years old
Men walked with dinosaurs
Santa Claus exists
Gravity was less in the past

wow.... I don't know what your religious cult is teaching you man... But it's fucked up!

No wait... do you think the earth is flat?

I forgot your answer to that...

Forum List

Back