Creationism v. Evolution

How is this relavant except for ridicule?

Whether the world is six days, six years, six thousand years or six million years does not matter in the realm of taxation or how we should deal with the people who wish to end it.

Whether the world is six days, six years, six thousand years or six million years does not matter in the realm of taxation or how we should deal with the people who wish to end it.

I would kind of like to know if the person who is going to be leader of this country believes in fact or fiction.

I would kind of like to know if the person who is going to be leader of this country believes in fact or fiction.

Come on man. I don't care if they believe in the tooth fairy and the boogey man. Honestly, this is a ONE topic election. Probably the first in history. The next President and congress had better fix the debt or we might not have an election in 2020.

Mike

This is something i had to make peace with with Ron Paul. I think it's idiotic to deny evolution and he does. He even worked in the medical field where we see the flu virus constantly evolving.

However I still think he'd be the best leader for this country, mainly based on his economic and foreign policy knowledge.

Come on man. I don't care if they believe in the tooth fairy and the boogey man. Honestly, this is a ONE topic election. Probably the first in history. The next President and congress had better fix the debt or we might not have an election in 2020.

Mike

That's why I'm making compromises this coming election. :/

I really don't give a shit. Why on Earth would anyone care about this? Are we electing President or Pope?

Fact or fiction to you, maybe not fact or fiction to the next person.

I want to know their opinion of science and how important they feel the cold calculus (?) is versus the Bush policy of "Looking into the eyes" of people like Putin and knowing their intentions.

As for taxation...the Presidency is bigger than being a corporate CEO. They are the defacto leader of our culture. I think we should want someone who is a friend of science, a friend of facts, and yes; a believer in a higher power for which there are no calculations. However, if there are calculations that can be shown to be true... they better believe them IMHO.

Mike

That's why I'm making compromises this coming election. :/

If we're still having elections circa 2020-2022, you can vote for me (HoR not POTUS). I might not fix it myself but the budget will at least have a loud voice that doesn't give a damn about offending people or groups of people. Hell if you don't like me, vote for me... I'll probably get myself assasinated LOL.

Mike

Very well put. Kudos

Ultimately somebody is right and somebody is wrong. We likely won't know until we are feeding worms.

Mike

Well, does anybody know what Perry, Romney, Huntsman, Santorum think on this subject? I don't think Paul, Cain or Bachman have a chance any longer.

Facts are facts. They wouldn't be facts if they were debatable. Gravity is a thing, light is a thing, evolution is a thing. We can debate all you like about how evolution has some things that don't line up but that is the nature of a scientific theory. Gravity has some issues too, but you won't go around jumping off of a building would you?

Facts are facts. They wouldn't be facts if they were debatable. Gravity is a thing, light is a thing, evolution is a thing. We can debate all you like about how evolution has some things that don't line up but that is the nature of a scientific theory. Gravity has some issues too, but you won't go around jumping off of a building would you?

My bad, I didn't know we were talking about gravity.
My concern was with your fiction, by the way.

My bad, I didn't know we were talking about gravity.
My concern was with your fiction, by the way.

You know what I mean lol.

I understand perfectly well what you mean, but if facts are debatable they are no longer facts. Might as well go prove black is white and get killed in a Zebra crossing.

(I hope someone gets that reference. :D)

Perry's response about Galileo waiting when questioned about his position on global warming said everything anyone needed to know about this Texas jackass.

The primary reason Galileo was unable to release Copernicus' monumental discovery about our galaxy was fear of the Spanish Inquisition, which was funded and run by the Catholic Church. So he's either an idiot or a closet sadist.

Next on his Dumb Statements list : the threat of secession if Obamacare passed. I'd love to see that. Even as big as Texas is, it would find it difficult to survive in the world without the protection of the United States. It wouldn't be pretty, but with luck and a good wind at our backs, Perry would be the first to go.

Just what the country needs, another hard-wired department store dummy whose strings are being manipulated by an ugly troll.

Last edited:
Perry's response about Galileo waiting when questioned about his position on global warming said everything anyone needed to know about this Texas jackass.

The primary reason Galileo nor Copernicus were able to release the monumental finding of fact about the nature of our galaxy was fear of the Spanish Inquisition, which was funded and run by the Catholic Church. He's either an idiot or a closet sadist.

Next on his Dumb Statements list was the threat that Texas would secede from the Union if Obamacare passed. I'd love to see that. Even big old Texas might find it difficult out there in the big world without the protection of the United States. It wouldn't be pretty, but with luck and a good wind at our backs, Perry would be the first to go.

What we don't need more of are these hard-wired department store dummies.

Well, they still locked Galileo up 2 years (house arrest) and threatened him with torture if he didn't rescind his claims.

Well, does anybody know what Perry, Romney, Huntsman, Santorum think on this subject? I don't think Paul, Cain or Bachman have a chance any longer.

Romney and Huntsman, being Mormans, both believe in the science of evolution. Perry and Santorum believe the earth was magically shimmered into being a few thousand years ago.

Hope that helped.

Someone said they didn't care if the next president believed in the "Tooth Fairy". Well I do. You could end up with another Bush. A president who tried to force government scientists to rewrite data to match his administration's policies.

And please rigtht wingers, quit asking for links to something that's been linked a hundred times. Instead of just screaming, "Liar, it's not true", GO FIND OUT! You guys are so damn lazy. And you don't seem to know anything about your leaders.

Forum List

Back