Crazy Russians Threaten To Invade Alaska

The Soviets crushed under their own weight, mainly due to inefficient economy and huge and ineffective bureaucratic apparatus. Your point?
The Soviets crushed under their own weight, mainly due to inefficient economy and huge and ineffective bureaucratic apparatus. Your point?
You need my point AGAIN? You stupidly think Putin and Russia are trying to take back their empire, yet there is no evidence of this.

You need my point AGAIN? You stupidly think Putin and Russia are trying to take back their empire, yet there is no evidence of this.
Damn it. What your idiotic point is I already know. I asked what your remark about the Soviets' fall meant in the context of my post you answered to.

Damn it. What your idiotic point is I already know. I asked what your remark about the Soviets' fall meant in the context of my post you answered to.
I’m the idiot yet you can’t figure this out. Your the one thinking Russians are imperialists. If that were true, Putin would have done far more conquering than he has in the 20 years he’s been in power. Think!

I’m the idiot yet you can’t figure this out. Your the one thinking Russians are imperialists. If that were true, Putin would have done far more conquering than he has in the 20 years he’s been in power. Think!
What are you babbling about? The Second Chechen war, 2008 Georgian war, annexation of Crimea, the Donbas war, the Syrian campaign, invasion in Ukraine.

I know, I know. All that was staged by CIA or didn't exist in reality.

What are you babbling about? The Second Chechen war, 2008 Georgian war, annexation of Crimea, the Donbas war, the Syrian campaign, invasion in Ukraine.

I know, I know. All that was staged by CIA or didn't exist in reality.
Stick to the point dummy. Must you always resort to stupidity?

Stick to the point dummy. Must you always resort to stupidity?
I already told you that your point isn't worth shit. Are you slow?

Yes, I must. I try to stay on your level so that your brain isn't too overloaded.

I already told you that your point isn't worth shit. Are you slow?

Yes, I must. I try to stay on your level so that your brain isn't too overloaded.
There is nothing you could tell me. You’re an ignorant warmonger who only knows what the criminals in the establishment have told you.

There is nothing you could tell me. You’re an ignorant warmonger who only knows what the criminals in the establishment have told you.
Yeah, it always amuses me when some idiot thousand miles away tries to teach me what is happening before my eyes.

Ever since Russia invaded Ukraine they have been saying the US sanctions on them should be dealt with.
Now some crazy (and most likely drunk) Russian officials are threatening to invade Alaska.

"Russian officials have begun to issue a series of threats to the United States in an attempt to fend off a war crimes tribunal, with top officials suggesting that Russia could be interested in going after Alaska next, which the United States purchased from Russian in 1867"

"Russia’s lower house speaker, Vyacheslav Volodin, warned the United States ought to hesitate when seizing or freezing Russian assets abroad, and instead ought to remember that Alaska previously belonged to Russia"

"Dmitry Medvedev, the deputy secretary of Russia’s Security Council, took the threats even further, and hinted at nuclear escalation"

But Russian officials shouldn’t get too cocky.

“This is not a serious person,” Steven Pifer, a former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, said of the comments about Russia potentially aiming for Alaska next"

"In recent hours, Russian forces haven’t been up to the task of fighting war in Ukraine, necessarily. Some Russian troops are so drunk in regions of Zaporizhzhia—and causing car accidents and arms violations—that they are banned from buying alcohol. Some Russians are worried their commanders have been selling out their locations to make a buck or two"

The Alaskans are well armed and many are excellent hunters. The Russians would likely discover the Alaskans are tougher to defeat than the Ukrainians. I’m sure they could hold out until the US military arrived in mass to kick Russian ass out.

The Alaskans are well armed and many are excellent hunters. The Russians would likely discover the Alaskans are tougher to defeat than the Ukrainians. I’m sure they could hold out until the US military arrived in mass to kick Russian ass out.

Not to mention Ft Richardson, Eilisen AFB that is there just to keep that stupidity in check.

Forum List

Back