Crazy Korean Broad yammers incessantly at CPAC

same thing

She's a good walking billboard for why NOT to be a con

Ummm.... no it's not the same thing. Not even close.
I agree. Korean girls are much larger than her.

Yes, some girls are bigger than others.

Hey Lucy you're Albanian aren't you?

Albanian .... Austrian.... Rumanian ... ahhh, same thing :eusa_hand:

Or according to CNN I'm even Australian....no difference :rolleyes-41:

Whoops! CNN mercilessly mocked online after it mixes up Austria and Australia
  • CNN confused European country of Austria with one 8,000 miles away
  • They stated Australia was 'building a fence on its Slovenian border'
  • Network mocked mercilessly on Twitter after viewers spotted mistake
  • CNN struggles with geography once locating Hong Kong in South America

CNN mercilessly mocked online after it mixes up Austria and Australia

Heard this crazy rw broad on cspan radio today. Apparently her name is Michelle Malkin-

Krazy Korean Dragon Lady is more like it
------------------------ yeah 'filipina' if one wants to be specific . I like Michelle and I mostly refer to her as 'oriental' which is close enough for me .

Umm... "Korean" already IS specific. It's also specifically wrong.
and that has anything to do w/ what kind of crazy she is exactly how derail boi?

Go away, you bother me
-------------------------------------------- she is just a cute little oriental chick . I like her , she is pretty smart as she sees what is happening in the world and reporting on those events Missy Dot

and yeah , they say that 'orientals' are bad drivers but they make some pretty nice motorcycles if you don't mind riding one !!

Last edited:
gawd but I hate that angry fat Korean girl (not talking about PoliticalChic this time ;) )

She has sooo much hate :(

Wait--PC is a korean chic?

I used to date a Korean-American girl. I wonder if the ability to tie together loose circumstantial factoids is a cultural habit?

Maybe that is why her arguments seem similiar--I hope she is not the same girl!:confused:

Heard this crazy rw broad on cspan radio today. Apparently her name is Michelle Malkin-

Krazy Korean Dragon Lady is more like it

You don't know who Michelle Malkin is? Seriously, Dottie? You amaze me at times...and not in a good way.

Wait--PC is a korean chic?

I used to date a Korean-American girl. I wonder if the ability to tie together loose circumstantial factoids is a cultural habit?

Maybe that is why her arguments seem similiar--I hope she is not the same girl!:confused:
prolly short- coming associated w/ Orientals like you said. PC said she was, in her own words, a gook

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back