Crazy Korean Broad yammers incessantly at CPAC

Heard this crazy rw broad on cspan radio today. Apparently her name is Michelle Malkin-

Krazy Korean Dragon Lady is more like it
------------------------ yeah 'filipina' if one wants to be specific . I like Michelle and I mostly refer to her as 'oriental' which is close enough for me .

same thing

"I suppose we all look like to you, right Constanza?"

george-mr-morgan-the-diplomats-club-seinfeld.jpg

Heard this crazy rw broad on cspan radio today. Apparently her name is Michelle Malkin-

------------------------ yeah 'filipina' if one wants to be specific . I like Michelle and I mostly refer to her as 'oriental' which is close enough for me .

Umm... "Korean" already IS specific. It's also specifically wrong.

Last edited:

How about "American"?

Umm... "Korean" already IS specific. It's also specifically wrong.
and that has anything to do w/ what kind of crazy she is exactly how derail boi?

Go away, you bother me

OK- she's an Oriental. Satisfied?

Back to topic

"oriental
Politically incorrect term used in place of "Asian." Correct usage should be an adjective for things like inanimate objects, not humans.
Correct usage: There's an Oriental rug store on Derbe Drive.
or
Are you going to the Oriental market?

Incorrect usage: Is that dude oriental?
or
Orientals are known to be bad drivers.

Urban Dictionary: oriental"

Forum List

Back