Biden’s VP pick compared ICE to the KKK.

117645859_3333185166742208_477399846110620292_n.jpg

As I said. Bat. Shit. Crazy.

she's the MVP

Madame Vice President!
If elected, she will be America's first affirmative action VP. Arguably her finest moment in the primary debates before she crashed and burned was when she called Creepy Joe a racist because of his opposition to school busing and demanded an apology from him.
I can't find that moment.
Do you have a link?
Of course you can find it. Your point is that it is fine with you that Biden sided with the segregationists to oppose school busing, and while Harris made an impassioned plea to him to apologize for his past position, he defended it with a states' rights argument. Biden continues to boast about reaching across the aisle and this is what he is referring to when he does.
Since you're unable to back up your talking point I'll help you out.
The exchange was at one of the 2019 Dem primary debates.

I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground.
But, I also believe—and it’s personal. And I—I was actually very—it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on segregation of race in this country. And it was not only that, but you also worked with them to oppose bussing

Fan yo-selves ladies...she didn't say it.

Social media users have been sharing a lengthy quote online and wrongly attributing it to Kamala Harris. The quote actually comes from a satirical website.

Examples can be found here and here .

One post reads: “And once Trump’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us. – Kamala Harris” ( here ).

The quote circulating on social media is dated June 18, 2020. The posts do not give any other information about where Harris said it and in what context.

A Google search of the quote reveals it stems from an article called “Kamala Harris: ‘After We Impeach, We Round Up the Trump Supporters’” from the satirical website bustatroll.org. ( here ) While the website itself describes itself as parody and satire, the posts being shared do not mention this. ( bustatroll.org/about-us/ )

Has there ever been a ticket that was as pro anarchy as these two clowns?

That's not what she said, although the acting director of ICE called the dem party "neo KKK"

The problem you Trumpanzees have is that posting easily fact checked bullshit is NOT the way to get the suburban voters Trump needs. HE has a case to make based on his own record, although those 160K needlessly dead folks is hard to get around.

and she made it clear that illegals should get free health care etc!!!!!
very DUMB

I would compare the entire Trump Administration to the KKK.

1597269829935.png

TRUMP EMBRACES QANON CRANK POISED FOR CONGRESS

Plug's handlers probably picked her to ensure they carry CA. I shit you not.

Enjoy bashing this ignorant slut for the next 3 months until she's returned back to the mattress to fluff the communist party bosses.

Social media users have been sharing a lengthy quote online and wrongly attributing it to Kamala Harris. The quote actually comes from a satirical website.

One post reads: “And once Trump’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us. – Kamala Harris” ( here ).

The quote circulating on social media is dated June 18, 2020. The posts do not give any other information about where Harris said it and in what context.

A Google search of the quote reveals it stems from an article called “Kamala Harris: ‘After We Impeach, We Round Up the Trump Supporters’” from the satirical website bustatroll.org. ( here ) While the website itself describes itself as parody and satire, the posts being shared do not mention this. ( bustatroll.org/about-us/ )

Doesn't matter. We're still gonna keep posting it.

The claim was made in new york when ICE shot somebody.

Its a fair comparison, since David Duke likes Trump and Tucker Carlson.

she's the MVP

Madame Vice President!
If elected, she will be America's first affirmative action VP. Arguably her finest moment in the primary debates before she crashed and burned was when she called Creepy Joe a racist because of his opposition to school busing and demanded an apology from him.

How WEAK must Joe Biden be to be paired by a VP that tore him apart as a racist??

And he painted himself in a corner by eliminating the MAJORITY of US citizens from Jump Street, narrowing his choice to a black female.

Kamala Harris just accepted a job offer from a man she called a racist and a sexual predator.

I'm sure you will.
Lying is all you have.

I still believe Democrats will dump Gropey Joey in favor of Hillary. They were already aware of his senility but this confirmation of psychosis through making such an un-electable choice for #2 ought to be the star that broke the jackass's back.

I'm sure you will.
Lying is all you have.
Yeah, that's why people in Seattle, Portland and Minneapolis are selling their businesses and moving, huh. Lying trash.

I'm sure you will.
Lying is all you have.
Yeah, that's why people in Seattle, Portland and Minneapolis are selling their businesses and moving, huh. Lying trash.
Huh?

A pale beg to whose family / ancestors used to own slaves...how embarrassing. What will Joe tell BLM...?

:p

Forum List

Back