Crazy Chris Hemsworth is bulking up to play Hollywood Hulk Hogan on Netflix

the guy aint tall enough to be hogan.....

How many 6’7” actors with name recognition are there? :p
that would be like when they casted keaton to play batman....the guy went from 6'2 to 5'8.....you notice that kind of stuff...

Hemsworth is 6'3", it's not as if he's a tiny man. And he's already been in excellent shape to play Thor. Add in creative camera work and I don't see him playing Hogan as too much of a stretch.

Keaton was not at all in the sort of physical shape he should have been to play Batman. Luckily, between using the design of the Batsuit to make him seem bigger and keeping him well covered when outside the suit, it wasn't as big an issue as it might have been. Keaton playing a very good Bruce Wayne helped, too.

Hemsworth as Hogan is much less difficult to see than Keaton as Batman was. :dunno:

the guy aint tall enough to be hogan.....

How many 6’7” actors with name recognition are there? :p
that would be like when they casted keaton to play batman....the guy went from 6'2 to 5'8.....you notice that kind of stuff...

Hemsworth is 6'3", it's not as if he's a tiny man. And he's already been in excellent shape to play Thor. Add in creative camera work and I don't see him playing Hogan as too much of a stretch.

Keaton was not at all in the sort of physical shape he should have been to play Batman. Luckily, between using the design of the Batsuit to make him seem bigger and keeping him well covered when outside the suit, it wasn't as big an issue as it might have been. Keaton playing a very good Bruce Wayne helped, too.

Hemsworth as Hogan is much less difficult to see than Keaton as Batman was. :dunno:
what can i say......some people notice things more than others....

Forum List

Back