Crazed righty attacks mask display at Target

Arizona used to be in the 30's for infection rate not long ago. Today Arizona has the 6th highest infection rate.

This is how that happens.
No, this is how that happens...

Featured-protests-2--1280x720.png

Massive hordes of Democrat idiots ignoring social distancing recommendations while mindlessly and incessantly yelling at the top of the lungs for hours on end, day after day, for several weeks.

We've seen protests in several cities and states.

Why has Arizona gotten so bad compared to the others?
It hasn't. The BLM COVID-19 parties have caused similar C-19 spikes in cities all over the country.

Arizona has the 3rd highest infection rate in the country, behind only New York and New Jersey. They used to be in the mid 30's.

Arizona also has the highest positive test rate in the country at 27%. The national average is under 9%.

Why has Arizona gotten so bad compared to the others?

There's not enough data available to confirm that yet.

However, extremely educated experts regarding the subject such as myself do know that Arizona is particularly vulnerable to outdoor transmission of the virus during the BLM COVID 19 parties via the aerosolized particles spewed by masses of idiots incessantly yelling at the top of their lungs.

This is because of Arizona's relatively low humidity. The lower the humidity, the easier it is for the aerosols to float through the air from one person to another.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fbrianbrettschneider%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F08%2FASOS_Average_RH-1200x937.jpg

"There's not enough data available to confirm that yet"

Actually, there is. I just showed you. They have one of the highest infection rates in the country and the highest positive test rate in the country.
That may be good enough for you, but I'm a scientist and you're just a typical idiot.

What have I posted that is incorrect?

I'm showing you data. Numbers.
What you posted that is obviously incorrect is your stupid contention that a delusional schizophrenic lady, who thinks she's the white house spokesperson, throwing masks on the floor in Target is the cause of a spike in COVID-19 cases in Arizona.

You're a fuckin' dumbass.

You seem very defensive, scientist. How about we just use numbers and leave the personal insults.

I’ve posted data showing that Arizona has been far worse impacted than other parts of the country.

Do you agree or disagree with this?
As I said, there's not enough data available to confirm that the recent spike has impacted Arizona worse.

Sure you showed some data, apparently enough for a non-scientist such as yourself to jump to a hasty conclusion.

However, you did not show other data. For example, you did not show the percentage of sick vs non-sick patients who were tested in Arizona compared to the various other states.

Therefore there is not enough data for a competent scientist to confirm that Arizona was impacted the worst.

However I do know that Arizona is more vulnerable due to it's very dry climate. The driest out of all the states. So it certainly wouldn't be unexpected if Arizona gets hit worse than other states. It's to be expected after the BLM COVID parties.

I thought Drumpf said it was going to go away with the hot dry weather?
That's just a delusion caused by your TDS affliction. Besides an inability to spell Trump, another very common symptom of TDS is a tendency to suffer delusions that Trump said things that he never said.

In reality, Trump never said that.

Another common delusion amongst TDS afflicted morons is that Trump told them that COVID-19 is a hoax.
Just using Drumpfs real family name.

Sure he said it. Here is the video.

Sorry moron, the video doesn't back up your stupis contention that Trump said it was going to go away with the hot dry weather.

He said nothing of the sort, you TDS afflicted moron.

You really do try hard to confirm the findings that blacks only have an average IQ of a mere 85.

Forum List

Back