Crash course: Your illustrated guide to the Tea Party saboteurs

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Michelle Malkin Crash course: Your illustrated guide to the Tea Party saboteurs

Liberals never could debate honestly. They know if they do, they lose. Their ideas just don't hold up against honest debate. So, they smear.

It's not about honesty or facts. It's about one thing with them, CONTROL.

Any challenge to that is going to be met with every scorched earth tatic they can spew.

The first trick of fighting liberalism is to know that.

I wish the "non partisan, can we all get along, I will reach across the aisle" RINOs would figure this out.

It's all from their Spiritual Father

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- From "Let Them Call Me Rebel" by Sanford D. Horwitt

Sould be obvious how 'effective' such attacks have been.

Outside of convincing a number of shiteaters they are correct in their loony toon view of this protest movement, its been a spectacular failure.

The movement continues to grow, and every false story, every smear, every bit of underhanded bullshit against it just brings more people into it.

Outside of convincing a number of shiteaters they are correct in their loony toon view of this protest movement, its been a spectacular failure.

The movement continues to grow, and every false story, every smear, every bit of underhanded bullshit against it just brings more people into it.

I agree. I cannot wait until the "federation" of Tea Baggers starts to push their own candidates....

What happened to the BarackObama.com orchestrated "Coffee Party" movement, run out of foam?

I agree. I cannot wait until the "federation" of Tea Baggers starts to push their own candidates....

Oh, so you are getting all your sack on the chin lovers together to form your own party shiteater?

Good for you!

It's as if Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers never existed! The wingnut Conservatives are claiming that: " Liberals never could debate honestly. They know if they do, they lose. Their ideas just don't hold up against honest debate. So, they smear.

It's not about honesty or facts. It's about one thing with them, CONTROL."

They have yet again failed to study history. History and nuance are not strong cards in the hands of Conservatives as they tend to overplay their hands (claiming 'victim-hood' on one side and decrying the "Liberal notion of victim-hood" on the other).

I suggest that the Tea Baggers read how Nixon subverted dissent by planting F.B.I. agents in student protest groups and how that tactic wrecked the First Amendment.

Then, come back and talk about political tactics and make some more ridiculous blanket claims and innuendos.

Poor pissed off Conservatives. Had they just spoken up when the crisis started (back under their boy W), perhaps those of us who see would take them more seriously.

It's as if Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers never existed! The wingnut Conservatives are claiming that: " Liberals never could debate honestly. They know if they do, they lose. Their ideas just don't hold up against honest debate. So, they smear.

They have yet again failed to study history. History and nuance are not strong cards in the hands of Conservatives as they tend to overplay their hands (claiming 'victim-hood' on one side and decrying the "Liberal notion of victim-hood" on the other).

I suggest that the Tea Baggers read how Nixon subverted dissent by planting F.B.I. agents in student protest groups and how that tactic wrecked the First Amendment.

Then, come back and talk about political tactics and make some more ridiculous blanket claims and innuendos.

Poor pissed off Conservatives. Had they just spoken up when the crisis started (back under their boy W), perhaps those of us who see would take them more seriously.
The only 'tea baggers' are the shit eaters who worship at the teet of corrupt big government.

If you want to be taken seriously, I sugest you stop using that phrase, I don't take kindly to being insulted.

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- From "Let Them Call Me Rebel" by Sanford D. Horwitt

AUTHENTIC TEA PARTY MEMBER!!

Yeah ... I think that's what my sign is going to say on Wednesday when I attend the Tea Party Rally in Boston. My sign in one hand, my camera in the other ... ready to get footage of the truth!

What happened to the BarackObama.com orchestrated "Coffee Party" movement, run out of foam?

I think you and I are the only ones who still remember it.

Those who were pushing such a short time ago have let is slide down the memory hole.

It got a lot of positive press until they realized it wasn't going anywhere. Know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run

Liberals never could debate honestly. They know if they do, they lose. Their ideas just don't hold up against honest debate. So, they smear.

Any challenge to that is going to be met with every scorched earth tatic they can spew.

I wish the "non partisan, can we all get along, I will reach across the aisle" RINOs would figure this out.

How convenient. It can't possibly be the more volatile and extremist members of the Tea Party movement - it's sabateurs!

Makes a good excuse for bad behavior I guess.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

3288761864_51c8fb7575.jpg

That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with the "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others.

Last edited:

Do you still think the Nazis were liberals?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How convenient. It can't possibly be the more volatile and extremist members of the Tea Party movement - it's sabateurs!

Of course if history be our guide, then it is at least a decent possibility that this is (in part at least) how anti-teaparty forces might attempt to discredit that movement.

Hey, I was in PLENTY of rooms with agent provocateurs during the days of Nixxon, folks.

And the modus operandi of power and control that worked for the pseudo-conservatives of that era, is still just as effective as it ever was.

Word to the wise...never join any revolution you didn't start.

Subverted dissent?????? :lol:

How the hell old are you?

Did you see the protests back then? And you want to read some papers. How about the papers that came into our hands after the Soivet Union fell that cooborate that the Soviets were behind a lot of the groups involved in the protests????

Yeah, Nixon subverted dissent sooooo well, he was dissented out of office.

But when you have to go back that far to try and bring up a case of a "conservative." What does that tell you? :lol:

I hate to break it to you, but Nixon was NOT a conservative.

You want to know what administration started the EPA? Yeah that was Nixon.

Subverted dissent?????? :lol:

How the hell old are you?

Did you see the protests back then? And you want to read some papers. How about the papers that came into our hands after the Soivet Union fell that cooborate that the Soviets were behind a lot of the groups involved in the protests????

Yeah, Nixon subverted dissent sooooo well, he was dissented out of office.

But when you have to go back that far to try and bring up a case of a "conservative." What does that tell you? :lol:

I hate to break it to you, but Nixon was NOT a conservative.

You want to know what administration started the EPA? Yeah that was Nixon.

Clearly proof that Nixon was not a conservative. Sure.

What extremist and volatile? I mean Jesse Jackson Jr. (he was the one right) walked right through a Tea party cameras a blazing, and YET they could not produce any footage to back up their claims to being calling him the N word.

Give me a break. :lol:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back