Crap lost a Candian mist whiskey bottle

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I can't remember if I drank it or lost it ?

This is so terrible, I ordered two French dip sandwiches last night I thought I had it in my jacket, ate the sandwiches, passed out , woke up and it was gone????

I looked every where..

I can't remember if I drank it or lost it ?

This is so terrible, I ordered two French dip sandwiches last night I thought I had it in my jacket, ate the sandwiches, passed out , woke up and it was gone????

I looked every where..

Yeah, you totally don't have a drinking problem...

What drinking problem? I have been drinking 24/7 for almost 4 weeks straight now.

It's an experiment..I want to see if I can come back from it.

I doubt it was the sandwiches that caused you to pass out.

It did I only eat once in a few days, I told kat this I want to do/ how close to the edge I can get.. because

Mother mary has something for me to do and

I don't want to do it

I am sitting around drinking 24/7 Candian mist whiskey, and I keep getting checks..

I dont know why...

It's an experiment..

I want to see how tuff I am I keep thinking

I am not going to die until mother Mary gives me her last mission for me.

I told kat this, I was driving my car not paying attention to the left and a lady driving a mini van almost t boned me..she was inches from killing me . A few days ago..

This is a huge experiment..I want to see how far I can push it..

Because mother Mary doesn't want me to come home yet.

There is something else in my life I have to do.. be at the right place at the right time.

That's why I am so confused where I want to go / sell my car hop on a greyhound bus, maine ? Florida? Texas?

I told kat this, I was driving my car not paying attention to the left and a lady driving a mini van almost t boned me..she was inches from killing me . A few days ago..

There is something else in my life I have to do.. be at the right place at the right time.
Well, you will never hear the something else you are supposed to do until you sober up. Clarity can come in sobriety. Get some help, bear.

Well, you will never hear the something else you are supposed to do until you sober up. Clarity can come in sobriety. Get some help, bear.

No I said this before I want to see how far I can go by destroying my body and still live.

I have nightmares of my wife, cousin and four friends dying by drinking themselves to death..

I am curious enough to go to the depths of dying and see if I can pull myself out of it.

4 weeks drinking 24/7 I am still alive on whiskey and peanut cups

Going to try a 5th week

I haven't taken a shower in four weeks, my skin is drying out..

Getting close to my goal of blowing the hatches to see if my body can recover from this or deal.

15751778417752026573534484457982.jpg

Maybe you should try weed.

Oh that's right.
Your drunken mess is above all that.

Never knew anyone who had a public meltdown on pot.
Just sayin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back