Crap Is Crap

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I decided not to read the transcript of last night’s SOTU. I figured that I did not listen to Barack Taqiyya doublespeak and lie, so why bother reading what he said. Crap is crap in every form.

I did look up the Republican response delivered by Cathy McMorris Rodgers. She’s seems to be a nice lady; certainly better than Democrat harridans like Nancy Pelosi. I like what Mrs. Rodgers said while I could not help noticing that she needs a few breath control lessons. Listen to her when she pauses between sentences:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65M8a74BBj4]Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers offers GOP response to SOTU - YouTube[/ame]​

I refuse to treat the SOTU as anything but a bad joke. The most profound thing I can say about the whole affair is that I hope Mrs. Rodgers does not turn out to be another Felicia Sanders. My review might be too trivial for some, but if you listen closely to her pauses you’ll hear why she was a one hit wonder.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUqobPnvk40]Percy Faith - The Song From Moulin Rouge (Where Is Your Heart) (vocal: Felicia Sanders) - YouTube[/ame]​

If you plan on being a singer or a public speaker you better learn breath control. Never forget that in the field of entertainment it does not matter what you say, it’s how you say it that counts.

I did not see obama flap his mouth. I did see Cathy McMorris Rodgers. She was weak, I'd expect such woe is me from democrats.

My criticism of Mrs. Rodgers’ delivery was mild compared to this:

Cathy McMorris Rodgers’ Botched Speech
As in Romney film, biography as timidity.
By Jeffrey Lord – 1.30.14

Cathy McMorris Rodgers' Botched Speech | The American Spectator

Lord is always on the money though I have to admit that I did not mind Rodgers’ approach. There’s a time for the velvet glove and a time for the sledge hammer. Rodgers has yet to learn how to swing the hammer. I’ll see how she goes in the future. Most especially, let’s see if she falls in with Boehner’s crowd. That would be a kiss of death more deadly than one lousy rebuttal.

Forum List

Back