Craigslist Ad

I don't think you are allowed to advertise here, Bertram.
iu

Now available in Visalia, CA

If you had identified "the tool" in your OPost -- maybe it would be more successful.

I'm not gonna give it away..

How is dear BertramN gonna survive without Nunes to kick around??

No wonder he's so angry all the time living in a red district. Needs to move 25 minutes west.
Funny. I had no idea who that guy was till I did a backward image search. . . and the first article that came up was a CNN piece, mentioned something about about Californian gerrymandering.

When they do it's called.. . . erm. . . .

612xd1.jpg

Funny. I had no idea who that guy was till I did a backward image search. . . and the first article that came up was a CNN piece, mentioned something about about Californian gerrymandering.

612xd1.jpg

It's cool when it benefits democrats

Now available in Visalia, CA

I don't think it's legal to advertise Kameltoe for sale....

Besides, doesn't she do it for free??? :laughing0301:

612xd1.jpg

They are persistent in the land of fruits and nuts. They've rigged the entire voting system, and made themselves the sole power in the commie republic. Gerrymandering after all the OTHER malarkey is just senseless and ruthless retribution.

All that since about 1992. Because California was reliably Repub in Presidential races for at least 2 decades prior.

Forum List

Back