Crackers...

This is an attempt by the main stream media to make law enforcement look bad rather than Joe Biden.

It wouldn’t surprise me to see BLM riots at the border in Texas.

The lies racists will tell themselves is amazing.

These guys weren't hired by Biden.

And they are carrying out trump policy that Biden needs to end.

It's Biden's policy of drowning our country with illegals. We aren't fooled.
No one is using bull whips on the invaders. What you see are are just reins. I haven't seen any pics of people being whipped. No torn shirts or flesh. So, check your emotions little snowflakes. The ones doing something wrong are the ones trying to sneak into our country. This is Obama 2.0

It's Biden's policy of drowning our country with illegals. We aren't fooled.
No one is using bull whips on the invaders. What you see are are just reins. I haven't seen any pics of people being whipped. No torn shirts or flesh. So, check your emotions little snowflakes. The ones doing something wrong are the ones trying to sneak into our country. This is Obama 2.0

The Texas newspapers are saying it was whips. Lying won't help.

The Texas newspapers are saying it was whips. Lying won't help.
Well if it's in the newspaper then it must be true, Virginia...

1632332886046.png

vs

1632332915554.png

No body was harmed by the horse's equipment. Tell your little feelwings it's ok...

As far as I'm concerned they can, and should, do ANYTHING IT TAKES to keep these fucking illegal aliens from flooding our country.

Joe Biden has turned out to be an addle-brained twat. He's completely worthless. He fucks up every damned thing he touches.

The only thing Biden does well, is throw gobs of money at every worthless piece of shit who might provide his sorry ass with another vote.

Forum List

Back